Cooking cupcakes, small muffins, use an egg container, nice even size, no washing up, can take them in their own container and not forget to pick up plate. Container can withstand 200o No washing up best part.

Reactions: Vinylted
bowl of vinegar on top shelf of dishwasher, sparkles, cleans and helps with drying water spots. Also eliminates any smells

Unblock drains without harsh chemicals 🙂. 1 cup of carb soda, 1 cup vinegar. Poor carb soda in first then add vinegar, it will froth up. Leave for 5-10mins then turn the tap on full blast to clear blocked sink.

Dish washer is great for sink and basin plugs and the filters on the range hood, once every couple of months keeps them sparkling!
You can also put bathroom/toilet ceiling vent/fan covers into dishwasher too🙂

I discovered this through desperation. In my car I spilled coffee on my white shirt all I had with me was hand sanitizer.
I poured direct from my bottle of hand sanitizer onto the stain and rubbed both sides of stain just using my fingers, left it to dry whilst still wearing my shirt and yippee the stain disappeared. I’ve also had success on dried blood and other stains.

Find a large container/bucket, suitable to hold oven racks. I use an outdoor rubbish bin. Line with aluminium foil. Fill with warm water, 1 cup Lectric washing SODA, found in most supermarkets), 1 cup salt. Place oven racks in container and leave over night. Remove racks. Its then quite easy to wipe off burnt on food residue. Don't use this mix to clean aluminium.

To stop tomato paste going off in the fridge after opening place gladwrap over the top before replacing the lid and store upside down.last for a good length of time (ages)

Don't throw away unused shampoo. It's not limited to washing hair. Use it as a cleansing lotion - wash hands, shower, etc. You can also use it to wash clothes, dishes, or use it as a general cleanser. I used to discard old shampoos but now find them useful. Try it out.

Cooking tip: When making meatballs or patties instead of using bread crumbs, use oat bran .. the meatballs/patties will be less dense and much juicier.

I love Polident tablets! Clean bathroom floors and see whiter grout smells fresh too. Just add three to six Polident tablets to a jug of warm water.
I slosh my mop around on the floors and leave overnight and rinse with a wrung out mop. I pop in two Polident tablets into my
white sheets wash and they are brighter than bright! Works well on white cotton t-Shirts and singlets, refresh tea towels.
Clean Tennis shoes if soaked in a bucket and two Polident tablets. I clean my GOLD rings and diamonds using One Polident tablet in warm water for 10 minutes. Yellowing finger nails soak in warm water and a Polident tablet for 10 minutes. Hard water stain in toilets can be dissolved by spraying a solution of 2-3 Polident tablets and leave overnight.
Does any denture cleaner work Please.

If you budget for your grocery shopping each week, you can gain a whole weeks payment once every 2 months! Just shop a day later for 7 weeks, eg Week 1 on Monday, Week 2 on Tuesday, Week 3 on Wednesday, Week 4 on Thursday, Week 5 on Friday, Week 6 on Saturday and Week 7 on Sunday. The trick is pushing each shopping cycle to once every 8 days.

if you have got a small bedroom with opening wardrobe doors, replace with sliding doors. Much more space

Put dried or fresh bay leaves on your pantry shelves to keep pantry moths away from your dried foods ,no moths no weevils.

After having a shower and drying yourself, jump back in with your towel and wipe all the surfaces dry. It stops mould forming and soap scum drying onto your surfaces and best of all you don't have to go into the shower every week with strong chemicals to clean the shower it always sparkles.
JUMP!!! hahaha but good tip just the same ... :D

When whipping cream add one teaspoon of powdered gelatine and it will hold cream firmer especially in the hot weather when taking a sponge to visit.

I use shaving cream when I need to clean tiles in my shower, kitchen and bathroom. I also use it to clean inside and out for my toilet. Gets rid of stains, cheap to use and smells great!

I have made my own paper towels and dish cloths using towels and a material piece of fabric. When finished using I re wash and use again. I have used old towels as well as new towels ( only bought cheap towels though) and scraps of matrrial to make them.

I was given some tips to deter possums from entering my backyard and eating my herbs. Suggesstions are: tabasco sauce scattered around, tea bags in panty hose, eyes of a toy, or plastic eyes from a $2.00 shop (they don't like eyes staring back at them) and moth balls scattered around. These deter them from the scent of the herbs and keep them out of one's patch. These suggesstions come from a very respected and experienced gardening expert.

I'm submitting these ones on behalf of member Carolyn D:

Cucumber -- keep fresh by wrapping the cut end in Alfoil before placing in the fridge.
Greasy washup -- Add a used teabag to the washup water at the beginning. Believe me, suds will last! Great for home or camping.

And this one came from member Elizabeth S:

Kitchen hint

Use your left over fruit n veg plastic bags in your rubbish bin one on either side one for rubbish
The other side for your compost
As you are already there you are only handling the goods once ,not too mention reusing the plastic bag