Save up to 24% Off Your Power Bill

It’s no secret the cost of energy is adding to our already stretched household budgets. It's why so many SDC members are making a bid to rein in those spiralling power costs.

It makes sense when you consider that energy prices across Australia have risen by over 30% within the last 12 months—on top of the 20% rise last year. And it doesn’t look like they’ll be going down anytime soon, either.

In fact, experts say* we've not seen the end of energy price hikes for 2023/2024—for electricity as well as gas.

Let’s now couple that with other rising costs of living, and it’s no wonder many of us are likely feeling the financial squeeze right now.

What can you do?

There’s still time to discover the best option for you (with a little bit of help*).

If your wallet could do with a helping hand, Compare Club’s experts* might have just the offer: How about putting up to $520 back in your pocket*?

22885-shutterstock_691881178 (1) (1).jpeg
Don’t waste money on an overpriced energy plan. Image Credit: Shutterstock

How?

The team at Compare Club* can help you find an energy plan that’s up to 24% lower* than the current reference price—which means slashing at least one cost of living pressure for you in 2023. It’s a helping hand so many Aussies need.

Switching is smart

You might be wondering, why would you switch? Well, finding a cheaper energy plan* is the fastest and most effective way to save on your energy bills amid this year’s price hike.

With soaring costs, it pays to check out your options. Compare Club’s energy experts do the hard work for you.* They’ll help you switch to save—and even take care of your paperwork*.

Why Compare Club?*

You get the peace of mind that comes with working with trusted professionals who are based in Australia and have years of experience*.

The team at Compare Club* will make sure you have the energy plan you need while paying a price you’re comfortable with*.

So, if you’re sick of endlessly researching energy providers, are looking to save money or simply find a plan better suited to your needs, Compare Club is ready to help*.

It’s worth comparing your energy plan* to see if you can save money. You won’t lose anything by comparing; you only stand to save*! After all, if you don’t like the quote you receive from Compare Club*, you don’t have to do anything.

Click here to get started and see how much you could save.*

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored
Compare sounds all nice til (despite giving my email and despite asking that I only be contacted by email) these experts insist on bombarding my phone with calls. I don’t answer ID blocked or unknown calls and my voice message reflects this, asking for a message to be left. They don’t even bother to do that, so I’m sorry, the Compare Club, as far as I am concerned, and strictly without prejudice, is nothing more than a way of gaining more numbers for cold calling.

Reactions: Ellev
It’s no secret the cost of energy is adding to our already stretched household budgets. It's why so many SDC members are making a bid to rein in those spiralling power costs.

It makes sense when you consider that energy prices across Australia have risen by over 30% within the last 12 months—on top of the 20% rise last year. And it doesn’t look like they’ll be going down anytime soon, either.

In fact, experts say* we've not seen the end of energy price hikes for 2023/2024—for electricity as well as gas.

Let’s now couple that with other rising costs of living, and it’s no wonder many of us are likely feeling the financial squeeze right now.

What can you do?

There’s still time to discover the best option for you (with a little bit of help*).

If your wallet could do with a helping hand, Compare Club’s experts* might have just the offer: How about putting up to $520 back in your pocket*?

View attachment 30553

How?

The team at Compare Club* can help you find an energy plan that’s up to 24% lower* than the current reference price—which means slashing at least one cost of living pressure for you in 2023. It’s a helping hand so many Aussies need.

Switching is smart

You might be wondering, why would you switch? Well, finding a cheaper energy plan* is the fastest and most effective way to save on your energy bills amid this year’s price hike.

With soaring costs, it pays to check out your options. Compare Club’s energy experts do the hard work for you.* They’ll help you switch to save—and even take care of your paperwork*.

Why Compare Club?*

You get the peace of mind that comes with working with trusted professionals who are based in Australia and have years of experience*.

The team at Compare Club* will make sure you have the energy plan you need while paying a price you’re comfortable with*.

So, if you’re sick of endlessly researching energy providers, are looking to save money or simply find a plan better suited to your needs, Compare Club is ready to help*.

It’s worth comparing your energy plan* to see if you can save money. You won’t lose anything by comparing; you only stand to save*! After all, if you don’t like the quote you receive from Compare Club*, you don’t have to do anything.

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!
In WA we are forced to use the WA Govt provider for gas- no options available.

We have only one provider so can't switch

What can you do?

View attachment 30553

How?

Switching is smart

Why Compare Club?*

In WA we are forced to use the WA Govt provider for gas- no options available.
I'm in Perth and have to disagree ..... I left Alinta, went to Kleenheat and currently with AGL, there is probably more options ........

Reactions: Ezzy
I have used compare a couple of times now and have saved on my car and health insurance.
Very worth having a look at.

What can you do?

View attachment 30553

How?

Switching is smart

Why Compare Club?*

until i lose my 50cent solar rebate I stay where i am.

I thought that our illustrious leader said prior to the last election that Labor was going to work on reducing Electricity costs for all of us.......Whatever happened to that PROMISE Albo ? 🤔😉

I encourage everyone to switch every 12 months - even more often.

I recently signed up on the AGL Seniors Plan and found out within a couple of bills that I was actually paying more than my previous plan! Within 6 months I was gone.
AGL..... The last company I would deal with, mongerels.

What can you do?

View attachment 30553

How?

Switching is smart

Why Compare Club?*

Hi
All the power has gone up. Rebates on solar generation stay stagnant. Are we being screwed over again?
Regards
Ian

Reactions: Ezzy and IAN3005
Hi
All the power has gone up. Rebates on solar generation stay stagnant. Are we being screwed over again?
Regards
Ian
Wait and see what is in store once they go to an alternative power supply..... prices will quadruple....

I won't go through any Compare companies, once you do they don't stop calling you, not only for electricity but also health insurance.

What I did find out is All Compare companies get paid to add companies to their list and those companies are the only ones compared.

It's easy enough to research yourself and yes it's important to do a Compare maybe every 12 months

• Love
Reactions: Wandiwa
I won't go through any Compare companies, once you do they don't stop calling you, not only for electricity but also health insurance.

What I did find out is All Compare companies get paid to add companies to their list and those companies are the only ones compared.

It's easy enough to research yourself and yes it's important to do a Compare maybe every 12 months
We definitely only have one provider here in WA, but our power is cheaper than eastern states
When I lived in SA I would just about choke every time I got a power bill
There was quite a lot of choice there but all were dearer than WA.
I'm quite lucky, with a large solar system my winter bill is usually no more than $150, in summer in credit.
My gas is the problem. Although we have the cheapest connected gas, I live in the country and have to buy bottled gas. Every time I buy a bottle it has gone up again. Last year it was $143 in eighteen months it has gone up to $185 last about 6 or 7 weeks and I only have gas hotplates, the oven is electric, and an instantaneous gas hot water system.
I think this is caused by my daughter, who I swear thinks she is a waterlily, I can't get her out of the shower
She has always had a fascination with water something to do with her disability I guess.

Reactions: Suzanne rose

What can you do?

View attachment 30553

How?

Switching is smart

Why Compare Club?*

The is only one reason energy prices have risen to the levels they currently are, and it is not global issues, not higher demands, not anything else. It is because of the current incompetent government and their absurd net zero target. This pipe dream of rendering coal obsolete is yet another greenie climate change ideal which is the world's greatest ever scam. The $275 reduction in power prices lie was a key indicator that liebour had no idea and now their agenda for destruction of the mining industry proves their incompetence. Along the way the cost of living has exceeded any other previous government. While we have a grandstanding pretend prime minister and a dunce apprentice treasurer, we will always have poor financial performance.

Reactions: IAN3005 and Gsr