Save up to 24% Off Your Power Bill

It’s no secret the cost of energy is adding to our already stretched household budgets. It's why so many SDC members are making a bid to rein in those spiralling power costs.

It makes sense when you consider that energy prices across Australia have risen by over 30% within the last 12 months—on top of the 20% rise last year. And it doesn’t look like they’ll be going down anytime soon, either.

In fact, experts say* we've not seen the end of energy price hikes for 2023/2024—for electricity as well as gas.

Let’s now couple that with other rising costs of living, and it’s no wonder many of us are likely feeling the financial squeeze right now.

What can you do?

There’s still time to discover the best option for you (with a little bit of help*).

If your wallet could do with a helping hand, Compare Club’s experts* might have just the offer: How about putting up to $520 back in your pocket*?

22885-shutterstock_691881178 (1) (1).jpeg
Don’t waste money on an overpriced energy plan. Image Credit: Shutterstock

How?

The team at Compare Club* can help you find an energy plan that’s up to 24% lower* than the current reference price—which means slashing at least one cost of living pressure for you in 2023. It’s a helping hand so many Aussies need.

Switching is smart

You might be wondering, why would you switch? Well, finding a cheaper energy plan* is the fastest and most effective way to save on your energy bills amid this year’s price hike.

With soaring costs, it pays to check out your options. Compare Club’s energy experts do the hard work for you.* They’ll help you switch to save—and even take care of your paperwork*.

Why Compare Club?*

You get the peace of mind that comes with working with trusted professionals who are based in Australia and have years of experience*.

The team at Compare Club* will make sure you have the energy plan you need while paying a price you’re comfortable with*.

So, if you’re sick of endlessly researching energy providers, are looking to save money or simply find a plan better suited to your needs, Compare Club is ready to help*.

It’s worth comparing your energy plan* to see if you can save money. You won’t lose anything by comparing; you only stand to save*! After all, if you don’t like the quote you receive from Compare Club*, you don’t have to do anything.

Click here to get started and see how much you could save.*

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored
I was put onto a Wholesale company that are based in Victoria, Simplicity, first bill minus $125.00 because of the Government pensioners discount I live in N.S.W apparently this Company discount apply in Qld and Victoria. All the best
Singomate.

You are so right. The man changes his mind with the wind and never sticks to his promises.
They are all mongrel bast**** lie through their teeth until the next election when they tell more lies. This goes on and on until they reach retirement age and can luxuriate with the 6 figure pension plus perks and go off and get a job as a 'NON EXECUTIVE ' and continue with their underhand dealings and lies for a 6 figure payout with no responsibility.

I encourage everyone to switch every 12 months - even more often.

I recently signed up on the AGL Seniors Plan and found out within a couple of bills that I was actually paying more than my previous plan! Within 6 months I was gone.
AGL... the biggest shyster around. Did they want to charge you $168 disconnection fee?
They tried to pull that stunt with me and came off second best....AGL.... never ever again

Reactions: gbaerken
Seems a tad high.... I have 5 people in the home and my electricity bill is never above $120.
I was told that I'd better stay with my supplier as the rates I get cannot be beaten.
Yeah, I was using worst case scenario when babystiiting the grandkids frequently during school holidays the leave everything on. Your bill sounds terrific who are you with and where?

Reactions: IAN3005
The one and only reason the cost of living including power prices have risen absurdly over the last couple of years is the grossly incompetent bunch of clowns that lied their way into power, promising that everything would be better. Everyone was warned repeatedly "It won't be easy under albanesey." Yet gullible fools still voted for him and greens and teals, even more foolishly gave him preferences so that he conned his way into office with only 32% of the vote.
Has anyone received their promised $275 relief in power prices yet? I certainly haven't. What about all his other promises? He probably can't remember making them. He has never been able to remember basic information he should know very well so it would not be a surprise if he forgot his promises. The more I see and hear from this clown, the more I think he has dementia. He is certainly not fit to be running the country and neither are any of his useless tagalongs.
Everybody needs to do the country a favour and vote this moron and all his useless sucks out. Anyone who doesn't vote against him needs to be certified insane.
But people keep voting for the goose as they did here in Victoria for the Fuhrer Andrews.

I live alone also but in a 3 Bedroom house and pay around $100 a month or less for electricity. Maybe you need to check how you are using your electricity. Little things help, like not filling the kettle more than what you need at a time, turn TV off at power when not in use (off on the remote places them in standby and they can draw a bit) also if not watching turn it off, turn off lights when not in the room. I am up and about around 6am and generally hit the hay around 9pm later if I watching a film or streaming. My PC is on all day as I do a lot with it. The reverse cycle air is on for short periods only on hot days to take the edge off otherwise I use fans.
You could also check out other companies to see what they offer, we are with Energy Local, and our bills have dropped we also changed our gas company to Origin and the last bill we got in was cheaper only around 30 dollars but as we know Gas has also gone up so a small savings is good. We have four adults living in our home. Good luck

Yeah, I was using worst case scenario when babystiiting the grandkids frequently during school holidays the leave everything on. Your bill sounds terrific who are you with and where?
NECTR in NSW