Hi Ken welcome to an amazing site you will really enjoy your time checking out all the interesting items…😃😃

I I’m new ( stan )
To understand there a pears to have a lot of con men / ladies with adds ie cheap ;new but out of date etc from cars to house hold goods can some one explain The intro was to address this

• Wow
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hello dear fellow members:

Thanks, I did join today by replying to the quiz for the day. I am a retired biochemist (F.imlt) cum financial planner (FPA) cum lay minister (Th.D), a true jack of all trades indeed, aged 86 young (many say on meeting am apart from hair loss still looking 55 and acting it. LOL). I lost my beloved wife of the past six decades last June whom I had been caring for at home after she had undergone a stroke in 3/92, a very high Care Support disabled person: poor girl. I miss her immensely, indeed !!!

I am a Cyberspace evangelist in a self supported ministry for 30 years of Chirstian apologist ministry.

I am of the absolute opinion (weaned from both bible prophecies with supporting evidence from history, archeology digs and signs in the world coming to a fast close of history of planet earth after cleansing with fire (as in times of Sodom and Gomorrah) and a new Paradise to be created for God's Kingdom people to be lived for all eternity with no more sickness, pain, sufferings or death ever to occur. I look forward to being reunited with All my dearly departed loved ones (relatives and friends) who will have made it to be saints translated to heaven one day soon.

Since I believe life is short (at the most 100 years, when eternity is at call for all), I felt MY evangelical DOORS are to be OPENED TO ANY ONE sincerely SEEKING and DESIRING to receive ETERNAL LIFE. Please do contact me for more information. LET'S TALK. (capital used for emphasis and not shouting !!!)

Thank you for reading a bit of my lengthy greetings and introduction.

• Wow
Hi,
I'm Alan and I like trains, hence my nickname. I've worked in telecommunications and special ed and I enjoyed both. I've been retired 5 years and enjoy it too.

• Love
I I’m new ( stan )
To understand there a pears to have a lot of con men / ladies with adds ie cheap ;new but out of date etc from cars to house hold goods can some one explain The intro was to address this
Hello, @Stanleyxx ! Welcome to the forum! I'll leave you a private message so we can look into this further :)

Hello dear fellow members:

Thanks, I did join today by replying to the quiz for the day. I am a retired biochemist (F.imlt) cum financial planner (FPA) cum lay minister (Th.D), a true jack of all trades indeed, aged 86 young (many say on meeting am apart from hair loss still looking 55 and acting it. LOL). I lost my beloved wife of the past six decades last June whom I had been caring for at home after she had undergone a stroke in 3/92, a very high Care Support disabled person: poor girl. I miss her immensely, indeed !!!

I am a Cyberspace evangelist in a self supported ministry for 30 years of Chirstian apologist ministry.

I am of the absolute opinion (weaned from both bible prophecies with supporting evidence from history, archeology digs and signs in the world coming to a fast close of history of planet earth after cleansing with fire (as in times of Sodom and Gomorrah) and a new Paradise to be created for God's Kingdom people to be lived for all eternity with no more sickness, pain, sufferings or death ever to occur. I look forward to being reunited with All my dearly departed loved ones (relatives and friends) who will have made it to be saints translated to heaven one day soon.

Since I believe life is short (at the most 100 years, when eternity is at call for all), I felt MY evangelical DOORS are to be OPENED TO ANY ONE sincerely SEEKING and DESIRING to receive ETERNAL LIFE. Please do contact me for more information. LET'S TALK. (capital used for emphasis and not shouting !!!)

Thank you for reading a bit of my lengthy greetings and introduction.
Welcome to the SDC @shwewealth ! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself :)

Hi folks. Kevin (74), a long-time lurker, first-time poster. Currently finishing a Master of Human Services by research to complement my MBA and other qualifications, prior to starting on a PhD in 2023. I do a lot of volunteer work, and that and study keep me fairly busy. In between, I have an extensive vegetable garden and (last count) about 1750 books here in my study. And yes, I've read them all and, indeed, re-read them from time to time. A particular love of Charles Dickens, and cookbooks that I use when I cook dinner each night. I probably won't post often but one of the topics today caught my passion about human services in Australia and I decided I'd finally register. Regards to you all. Kevin

Hi folks. Kevin (74), a long-time lurker, first-time poster. Currently finishing a Master of Human Services by research to complement my MBA and other qualifications, prior to starting on a PhD in 2023. I do a lot of volunteer work, and that and study keep me fairly busy. In between, I have an extensive vegetable garden and (last count) about 1750 books here in my study. And yes, I've read them all and, indeed, re-read them from time to time. A particular love of Charles Dickens, and cookbooks that I use when I cook dinner each night. I probably won't post often but one of the topics today caught my passion about human services in Australia and I decided I'd finally register. Regards to you all. Kevin
Hello, @KGP ! We're so glad to have you as a part of the forum :) Thank you for joining in on the fun.

You sound lovely and we really appreciate the time you took to introduce yourself. :D Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Hi folks, Almeta here. I live in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast and am an artist. As a pensioner, I'm always looking for more economical ways to live, so this site is a bonus.

• Love
Hi folks, Almeta here. I live in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast and am an artist. As a pensioner, I'm always looking for more economical ways to live, so this site is a bonus.
Helloooo @Almeta! :) Welcoooome, we're so glad to have you as a part of the forum. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself!

You mentioned you were an artist, may I kindly ask what kind of art you make? :D We'd love to see some of your work (if you're comfortable with sharing them, of course)!