SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
T

TriciaR

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 28, 2023
Word Explorers

Get ready to have a blast in our Letter Adventure game! It's super easy and tons of fun. All you need to do is think of a word for your name, a country, an animal, and an object – and here's the twist – they all have to start with the same letter as your name!

Example, my name is Tricia and here's what I came up with:

Name: Tim

Animal: Turtle

Object: Toaster

SDC Game.png
Source: Senior Discount Club

Now it’s YOUR turn!
:wink:
If you fancy a quick brain workout, join in on the fun by sharing your answer with us in the comments below!

Word Explorers

Get ready to have a blast in our Letter Adventure game! It's super easy and tons of fun. All you need to do is think of a word for your name, a country, an animal, and an object – and here's the twist – they all have to start with the same letter as your name!

View attachment 31486

Now it’s YOUR turn!
If you fancy a quick brain workout, join in on the fun by sharing your answer with us in the comments below!
Name: Donna
Animal: Dugong
Object: Drum

Word Explorers

View attachment 31486

Now it’s YOUR turn!
Name , Jason
Country . Jamaica
Animal. Jabiru
Object. Jug

Word Explorers

View attachment 31486

Now it’s YOUR turn!
NAME MARK
COUNTRY MALAYSIA
ANIMAL MOUSE
OBJECT MIRROR