SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Suzanne rose

Suzanne rose

Jun 27, 2022
Sydney
What High School Did You Go To

What High School Did you go to and what year did you start year 7 / first form

Imagine if your friend from High school that you loss touch with years ago is actually posting on here!!!

It is really a small world so you never know

images.jpeg-39.jpg

Last edited:
I started high school in 1974 it was first form back then

I started at peakhurst high but was only there for 6 months then went to Kingsgrove North High then transferred to Dulwich Hill High which is where I met my husband

Last edited:
Peakhurst High, NSW & started highschool year 7 in1965
I grew up in peakhurst . Close to peakhurst Park, Gover St, my aunty would have been in your year. She went to Peakhust public school on Bond's Rd but went to Beverley Hills girls High

Last edited:
I went to Saint Patrick’s College in Geraldton WA, and the thing that stands out the most is when Garry Goman and myself in 1976 would sit on the outside of the college and dream about going home. We hated being away from the Pilbara life style. I lost contact with Garry at the end of 1978 and have no idea what or if he’s still alive…….Ricky Dow

I went to Saint Patrick’s College in Geraldton WA, and the thing that stands out the most is when Garry Goman and myself in 1976 would sit on the outside of the college and dream about going home. We hated being away from the Pilbara life style. I lost contact with Garry at the end of 1978 and have no idea what or if he’s still alive…….Ricky Dow
Imagine if he is on here and sees your post. This is exactly why I started it. 🙏

Imagine if your friend from High school that you loss touch with years ago is actually posting on here!!!

View attachment 28089
I started first form in 1963 at San Clemente in Mayfield, NSW. I completed fourth form, worked for 18 months then started my nursing training. I am going to lunch today with friends that started nursing with me, one of whom I started school with in Kindergarten and went through to high school.

View attachment 28089
1952 boarding school Timaru Girls High School. NZ loved it.

1965 Wellfield Senior High School Leyland Lancashire England. Leyland the Town where British Layland started manufacturing Cars, Buses and Trucks. Happy days with not a care in the world.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
Mitchelton State School (Queensland) year 7 - 1961.

Completed the last Scholarship exam, year 8 there in 1962. (The next year (1963) grade 8 students stayed at the State school, but did not compete in any Scholarship exam. They went up to high school as I did for their grade 9. Then in 1964, kids completed year 7 at State school, then went to High school for year 8.)

In 1963 I then went to Mitchelton State high, then called sub-junior, (now year 9).

Enjoyed my time at school. We had a great mixture of city and country kids, as we lived on outer edge of suburbia.

I grew up in peakhurst . Close to peakhurst Park, Gover St, my aunty would have been in your year. She went to Peakhust public school on Bond's Rd but went to Beverley Hills girls High
I went to the same primary school. Grew up in hedley st..along side of peakhurst park. All my sisters went to beverley hills high. When I entered highschool, peakhurst high was a new school and only in its second year.

I went to the same primary school. Grew up in hedley st..along side of peakhurst park. All my sisters went to beverley hills high. When I entered highschool, peakhurst high was a new school and only in its second year.
Omg not far from me at all, you were on the opposite side of the park to us. My aunts name was Carol Brannigan, Robyn Brannigan . I'm trying to remember the name of the family who lived in the corner house , it was I think 3 boys and their parents

Reactions: Monmc
1974 was my final year of school at Saint Columba’s Convent, Dalby, QLD. On my 16th birthday (16:01), my father was buried in the cemetery (after being killed in a car accident on the 14th). With these events kick-starting the year, my most unforgettable memory was the last day of school (29:11). Halleluyah! Halleluyah!...

Reactions: Suzanne rose