Submit your best riddle and go into the draw to win a $100 Coles, Woolies, ALDI or IGA voucher!

Good morning, members!

A little competition hiatus from us last month, which we are sorry about, but we were busy doing some other big things for you lot which you will all have access to very soon…

But we are back and ready to give you some money for your best riddle! This new riddle competition will run from now until mid-June.

As you all know, we love sending you riddles every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning, but we are finding ourselves running a little low on riddles in our ‘riddle bank’. So we need you to post your favourite riddle in the comments below (along with the answer to the riddle.)

The member who posts the best riddle before mid-June will receive a $100 voucher to Coles, Woolies, ALDI or IGA (at the winner's discretion)!

The only rule is that you cannot take a riddle that has already have been posted in our weekly riddle thread - https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/forums/jokes-fun-and-games.10/

Good luck, members! And Happy Riddle-ing!
what can go up a chimney down but can't go down a chimney up ?

answer: an umbrella

Reactions: Wandiwa
Submit your best riddle and go into the draw to win a $100 Coles, Woolies, ALDI or IGA voucher!

Good morning, members!

A little competition hiatus from us last month, which we are sorry about, but we were busy doing some other big things for you lot which you will all have access to very soon…

But we are back and ready to give you some money for your best riddle! This new riddle competition will run from now until mid-June.

As you all know, we love sending you riddles every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning, but we are finding ourselves running a little low on riddles in our ‘riddle bank’. So we need you to post your favourite riddle in the comments below (along with the answer to the riddle.)

The member who posts the best riddle before mid-June will receive a $100 voucher to Coles, Woolies, ALDI or IGA (at the winner's discretion)!

The only rule is that you cannot take a riddle that has already have been posted in our weekly riddle thread - https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/forums/jokes-fun-and-games.10/

what did the envelope say to the stamp ?

answer? stick with me and we'll go places

Tonto and The Lone Ranger were riding along when Tonto says; 'Kemo Sabe, can you think of anything worse than getting scalped?' Lone Ranger replies; 'Not off the top of my head!'

I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter, but you can't go outside. What am I?

Answer: A computer keyboard.

What breaks and never falls, and what falls and never breaks?
Day breaks and night falls.

What five letter word typed in all capital letters can be read the same upside down?
SWIMS

The final quiz night had arrived and the three finalists were an English man, an American and an Irish man. The compère announced,” The first one to answer the next question wins $100000. To the English man,” Say the answer and spell it. Old McDonald had a “? “ Estate, ESTATE “ Compère, “Wrong “ To American, “ Your turn.” American, “ Ranch, RANCH “. Compère, “ Wrong . Okay Paddy your turn. For $100000 “. Paddy replied , “ Farm, E I E I O.”
No

A Doctor and a Pilot are both in love with the same woman Sally,the pilot had to go on a trip for a week.Before he left he gave Sally 7 apples . Why ? Answer
A Apple a day keeps the Doctor away

Good morning, members!

There is an island in the Pacific Ocean that only has two types of inhabitants and they are a tribe of Pygmy's and lots of snakes of all types. Nearby is another island whose inhabitants are cannibals whose favourite food is guess what. The answer is Snake and Pygmy pie.

• Haha
A Doctor and a Pilot are both in love with the same woman Sally,the pilot had to go on a trip for a week.Before he left he gave Sally 7 apples . Why ? Answer
A Apple a day keeps the Doctor away
At my Doctors surgery a Ham Sandwich would have the same effect.

Supposing there were 10 cats in a boat and one jumped out, how many would be left?