Good afternoon

Thanks for accepting me. I live in Canberra.

I am a retired podiatrist receptionist and am enjoying my retirement knitting, crocheting reading and gardening at the moment as we are in lock down.

I love to travel when I can and am looking forward to seeing more of the world when I can.

Stay safe and well everyone.

PS Comet is our dog!!!!

HI Everyone, I am a retired business and commercial banking officer who now lives in a NSW country village. I have 6 children, and 10 grandchildren.

HI Everyone, I am a retired business and commercial banking officer who now lives in a NSW country village. I have 6 children, and 10 grandchildren.
Hi! Welcome :) Wow you have a big family. Any great-grandkids on the cards?

Hi All. I moved to Perth from Melbourne in Feb to be closer to family. My Son lives in Perth and my Daughter lives in Brisbane but I like the weather more in Perth.

Thank you for the invitation to join. Looking forward to contributing to forums and answering trivia questions etc. just have to learn how to drive my desktop.

Hi All. I moved to Perth from Melbourne in Feb to be closer to family. My Son lives in Perth and my Daughter lives in Brisbane but I like the weather more in Perth.
Welcome! How long ago did you move? :) Are you settling in well?

Good morning ,
Its great to read all the posts ,as a new member and 4 times grandmother it’s sad to see all the separation caused by Covid hopefully good times coming up for everyone,I am lucky to have completed all my bucket list ,love reading doing xwords
and I hope you enjoy this Xmas with your families

Good morning ,
Its great to read all the posts ,as a new member and 4 times grandmother it’s sad to see all the separation caused by Covid hopefully good times coming up for everyone,I am lucky to have completed all my bucket list ,love reading doing xwords
and I hope you enjoy this Xmas with your families
Welcome Lizzy! What was on your bucket list if you don't mind sharing?

Hi I'm Stotty, a female who's hubby's nickname was that as a child and I love it while he despises it. But as I'm the one who joined this site (He's not computer literate - has only just worked out internet on his phone!), I'm using that name.
We live near Perth, WA, (best place ever!) and have 4 children, 9 grandchildren plus 2 step-grandees and 7 great-grandchildren. We share household duties (he cooks, I cleanup after; I sweep, he mops and vacuums, I do the washing & hang it out, he does most of the gardening) so we're kept pretty busy - haha!
I'm also busy volunteering with my Faith (Baha'i) which keeps me from under his feet, and love doing various crafts including knitting & crochet.
Seem to only check this mailbox a couple of times a week, but all is good - hope one of my volunteer jobs eases off so I can enjoy these simple things more.

Reactions: Xe
Hi I'm Stotty, a female who's hubby's nickname was that as a child and I love it while he despises it. But as I'm the one who joined this site (He's not computer literate - has only just worked out internet on his phone!), I'm using that name.
We live near Perth, WA, (best place ever!) and have 4 children, 9 grandchildren plus 2 step-grandees and 7 great-grandchildren. We share household duties (he cooks, I cleanup after; I sweep, he mops and vacuums, I do the washing & hang it out, he does most of the gardening) so we're kept pretty busy - haha!
I'm also busy volunteering with my Faith (Baha'i) which keeps me from under his feet, and love doing various crafts including knitting & crochet.
Seem to only check this mailbox a couple of times a week, but all is good - hope one of my volunteer jobs eases off so I can enjoy these simple things more.
Hi @Stotty! Welcome :) haha it sounds like you and hubby have got a wonderful life going and you are super blessed! I'd love to know where the nickname comes from if you don't mind sharing

Hi Everyone, I’m Pat. Every morning after breakfast I take my second cup of coffee and iPad to the lounge and wait for the club newsletter to arrive. It doesn’t arrive until 7am. I read it first THEN do the housework. Must get the priorities right. Really enjoy it. If there are ever mistakes, so what you are human and you do an awesome job.

Hello everyone. I'm a retiree from Perth and immensely enjoy the riddles posted. I have always been heavily involved with Science and one of my main hobbies is escapism. Watching movies are at the top of my list prioritised by fantasy and science fiction.

Hi @Stotty! Welcome :) haha it sounds like you and hubby have got a wonderful life going and you are super blessed! I'd love to know where the nickname comes from if you don't mind sharing.
Hi Xe, Love to know how you got your name. Mine is hubby's last name is that without 'y'. Been married 60+ years and we know we are super blessed when grandson, who's place we're going to for Christmas is a flat, has told everyone they have to park around the corner and walk up the hill on Christmas Day's 40 degree heat - except Gramma! So not only is life wonderful - we're spoiled by the grandees too. Lovely as didn't expect to get this old!