Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.
Hi, my name is Ronnie and my husband Bill and I are fulltime nomads traveling this amazing country. We are into our 5th year and love everything about this lifestyle.

Hi there,
I now live in the Blue Lake city of Mount Gambier, and the colour of it from November to March never ceases to amaze me. I have a Maltese/Shih Tzu who is always by my side, and I love him to bits. We belong to a dog walking group, and walk every afternoon. I am an avid card maker, and run a small forum for such like minded people, to display and talk about their cards and show new techniques. Love Op shops, and also try and contribute as much as I can to them.
Here is my Jacko.

Attachments

• P1030973.JPG
    P1030973.JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello from the mid-north coast of NSW. My name is Ruth and I am an active firefighter, a long arm machine quilter and I have 8 horses of various sizes. The largest is a Shire standing at almost 18hh and the smallest is around 10 hh.
Both my husband and I are retired.
Catch you all later
Cheers
Ruth

Is this club for WA discount card holders only? Clearly not as I see posts from the Hunter Valley and mid north Coast NSW.
I am in Perth metro - 4kms from city centre. Only warm today, next week back to 40 degrees.

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.
Hello all.
I am a newbie also. Born in Fiji and have lived in beautiful Australia since I was eighteen. It’s a great honour to be admitted into this club.

In the United States I believe that all fruit condiments are referred to as jelly. In Canada, jelly can be a fruit condiment but is clear (no fruit) or a firmer jelly ... think Aeroplane jelly. Jam contains pieces of fruit. Now that I have been in Australia for so long and lived in NZ for 11 years , I sometimes struggle with the correct word to use. Jam/jelly, thongs/jandals/flipflops, shopping trolley/trundler, Vivid/Texta/Felt ... to name a few.:ROFLMAO:
Absolute madness how the lingo changes depending on where you are :) I hope you're enjoying the warmer climate though!

HI im Lesley and I'm a new member
Hi Lesley!

We'd love for you to share your answer to this icebreaker so we can get to know you better :D

How many cups of coffee, tea, or beverage-of-choice do you have each morning?

Hi, my name is Ronnie and my husband Bill and I are fulltime nomads traveling this amazing country. We are into our 5th year and love everything about this lifestyle.
Hi Ronnie!

I'm an aspiring nomad too :) How do you travel around at the moment?

Hi there,
I now live in the Blue Lake city of Mount Gambier, and the colour of it from November to March never ceases to amaze me. I have a Maltese/Shih Tzu who is always by my side, and I love him to bits. We belong to a dog walking group, and walk every afternoon. I am an avid card maker, and run a small forum for such like minded people, to display and talk about their cards and show new techniques. Love Op shops, and also try and contribute as much as I can to them.
Here is my Jacko.
Welcome and thank you so much for this gorgeous picture of Jacko! I always say that any day I see a picture of a cute doggo is a good day :) Would you mind sharing some pictures of your cards?

Hello from the mid-north coast of NSW. My name is Ruth and I am an active firefighter, a long arm machine quilter and I have 8 horses of various sizes. The largest is a Shire standing at almost 18hh and the smallest is around 10 hh.
Both my husband and I are retired.
Catch you all later
Cheers
Ruth
Hi Ruth!

We would love to see some pictures of your quilts and horses :)

Hi, live in the Hunter valley, regular visitor to Brunswick Heads to care for mum.
D x
Welcome :) That's so good of you!

We'd love for you to share your answer to this icebreaker so we can get to know you better :D

What’s your favorite flower or plant?

Is this club for WA discount card holders only? Clearly not as I see posts from the Hunter Valley and mid north Coast NSW.
I am in Perth metro - 4kms from city centre. Only warm today, next week back to 40 degrees.
Hi and welcome! The club is for seniors all across Australia :) What are some of your interests?

Hello all.
I am a newbie also. Born in Fiji and have lived in beautiful Australia since I was eighteen. It’s a great honour to be admitted into this club.
Welcome Julia! Fiji is stunning!! Have you been back to visit?

hey hows it goin....welcome and make sure you enjoy yaselfs.
Welcome Teza!

What’s the last great TV show or movie you watched?

Hi I'm Al pleased to meet you all. I'm retired, and live with my Wife in West Australia.
Welcome Al!

I hope you'll encourage your wife to join us too :)

What's the best book you’ve ever read?