Hi All, I live in Gippsland with my husband and 2 of my adult children + their partners. Latest addition to the house is a granddaughter 7weeks old. She was born 7 weeks premature so she is not quite newborn size. We also have 2 dogs, 3 cats (not all mine), budgies, cockatiels and princess parrots. I have another adult son who was meant to be getting married last year, cancelled due to covid. New date was set for last weekend, cancelled again due to covid. I had another son who lived at home, he passed away unexpectedly last year.
Hello. I also live in Gippsland and am new to this site. Nice to meet you here :)

Born in Singapore (Eurasian), lived in Australia for 48 years. Contentedly married to a bush loving, overworking Aussie 'young' man, two great children - married son and single daughter (looking for decent energetic, surf loving, fit, hardworking Christian man for our 31 yr old daughter :) )! I love dancing (mostly freestyle but anything as well) but don't get enough chances for our age group. Love the sea although we live on a paradise farm in South Gippsland, Vic.
Also wondering what age range most members are within this community/forum? I am over 60 ;)

Having a senior moment don’t remember if I sent in my tip for saving time in the kitchen. I make forty Xmas puddings each year and to save time I pre weigh ingredients into saved margarine containers,when I have a little spare time I just get out one of each ingredient and the pudding is on in no time saves getting all the containers out each time ,I can do four each day as they take four and a half hours cooking each I do two at a time

Reactions: Jaclynn McKenzie
Born in Singapore (Eurasian), lived in Australia for 48 years. Contentedly married to a bush loving, overworking Aussie 'young' man, two great children - married son and single daughter (looking for decent energetic, surf loving, fit, hardworking Christian man for our 31 yr old daughter :) )! I love dancing (mostly freestyle but anything as well) but don't get enough chances for our age group. Love the sea although we live on a paradise farm in South Gippsland, Vic.
Also wondering what age range most members are within this community/forum? I am over 60 ;)
Welcome to the forum @CMC. Most of the members are in your age group :) I hope you have fun engaging and maybe make a few new friends. There are some member meetups being organised if that's something you'll take interest in.

Reactions: CMC
Having a senior moment don’t remember if I sent in my tip for saving time in the kitchen. I make forty Xmas puddings each year and to save time I pre weigh ingredients into saved margarine containers,when I have a little spare time I just get out one of each ingredient and the pudding is on in no time saves getting all the containers out each time ,I can do four each day as they take four and a half hours cooking each I do two at a time
@Mausie - Welcome! May I ask... why are you making that many puddings??

Hello All,
Happy for you to call me Bev.
The day is early evening and it has just stopped raining. Thunder is rolling far away. A curlew is somewhere calling. It is just a relaxing and beautiful part of the day. Take care all and enjoy!
Bev

Hello All,
Happy for you to call me Bev.
The day is early evening and it has just stopped raining. Thunder is rolling far away. A curlew is somewhere calling. It is just a relaxing and beautiful part of the day. Take care all and enjoy!
Bev
Welcome, Bev. Which part of the country are you in? :) That sounds relaxing.

Hi All, I live in Gippsland with my husband and 2 of my adult children + their partners. Latest addition to the house is a granddaughter 7weeks old. She was born 7 weeks premature so she is not quite newborn size. We also have 2 dogs, 3 cats (not all mine), budgies, cockatiels and princess parrots. I have another adult son who was meant to be getting married last year, cancelled due to covid. New date was set for last weekend, cancelled again due to covid. I had another son who lived at home, he passed away unexpectedly last year.

I am so sorry you had to go through the death of your son. Life is certainly not fair. Hoping you have some peace.

I am so sorry you had to go through the death of your son. Life is certainly not fair. Hoping you have some peace.
Hello to all
i live South East of Melbourne and we have all been shut down for so long. Live in a lovely village environment and during our daily walks we get a chance to speak to many others - always social distancing! Lost my companion cat last year and have been waiting for this fog in which we live to disappear as I’m looking to get a dog. My thoughts are for a greyhound - any opinions on Greyhound ownership in small environment? I believe they are easy to care for and don’t mind a bit of love💞

Welcome to the forum, @Diana :) Where are you joining us from? I hope you'll share some photos with us on our photography, pets, or gardening forums.

Hi I'm Gail,
I enjoy reading and puzzles. I also love walking along the nearby creek and seeing the different birdlife.
I live in Melbourne but have lived a few different places including Perth, Wangaratta and before moving back to Melbourne, Phoenix Arizona. My husband is from there.

Reactions: Jumbody
Hi I'm Gail,
I enjoy reading and puzzles. I also love walking along the nearby creek and seeing the different birdlife.
I live in Melbourne but have lived a few different places including Perth, Wangaratta and before moving back to Melbourne, Phoenix Arizona. My husband is from there.
Welcome, @Galeforce! I love your username by the way ;) How long have you been back in Melbourne? Do you have any kids or grandkids?

Hi Everyone
I have just retired and love lockdown!
Actual time at home after 46 years working…bliss
I look forward to a lovely Summer and time in our pool every day.
I love our garden, I knit, I sew, I embroider, I read, I have one cow and a miniature horse and eight chickens and my bestie beagle.
I am visited every day by cockatoos and a pair of kookaburras.
Cheryl

Hi Amanda
I am sorry for such a devastating loss. Many years ago I lost my 26 year old brother and I have missed every day since xxx

HI all, my name is Annette. I am from Perth and am enjoying my daily email. Especially the Grandad jokes.
Keep up the good work.
Annette

Reactions: Phyll