Hi everyone, my husband and I are both over 65, and live in Adelaide. I love reading, especially James Patterson, internet jig saws, and cooking. Here is our beautiful puppy, who is 6 1/2 months old, is called Murphy and is our delight. His dad is a Chihuahua and his mum is a Maltese/Shih Tzu.

Attachments

• SDC15724.JPG
    SDC15724.JPG
    466.1 KB · Views: 1
Welcome RIta , what a sweet boy Monty looks.
I like internet jigsaws too
I found a few really difficult ones..
keeps me out of mischief !...mostly.:)
Thanks Blossom, Murphy (not Monty lol), is a real character lol

Hi, I'm Angie. I have had my card for years but never registered on here before. I live in beautiful Mandurah WA with my 2 furbabies. Lexi is 4.1/2 years old and Pippa is a 4.1/2 month rascal. I love to travel and cruise frequently, though for obvious reasons my last being September 2 years ago now as I have had a few cancelled. Still better to be safe than sorry. I've had both vaccinations to help protect myself and those around me the best I can and look forward to what the future brings. Stay safe everyone.

Attachments

• 20210819_152501.jpg
    20210819_152501.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone, my husband and I are both over 65, and live in Adelaide. I love reading, especially James Patterson, internet jig saws, and cooking. Here is our beautiful puppy, who is 6 1/2 months old, is called Murphy and is our delight. His dad is a Chihuahua and his mum is a Maltese/Shih Tzu.
Isn’t he just gorgeous 💗

Hi All, I live in Gippsland with my husband and 2 of my adult children + their partners. Latest addition to the house is a granddaughter 7weeks old. She was born 7 weeks premature so she is not quite newborn size. We also have 2 dogs, 3 cats (not all mine), budgies, cockatiels and princess parrots. I have another adult son who was meant to be getting married last year, cancelled due to covid. New date was set for last weekend, cancelled again due to covid. I had another son who lived at home, he passed away unexpectedly last year.
Welcome Amanda, I have also lost a son many years ago now and the hurt remains. My condolences and welcome to the forum. :)

Hi, folks!
I just joined recently! Living in Geelong, interests are Model Railways and Photography.

Reactions: croz
Hello Everyone:

My name is John Mason. Am retired 4 years now. Live on my own. In a 1 bedroom unit. Here in Dubbo NSW.

Reading Facebook this morning at 4 am yes I am an early bird. Have been all my life. Saw this Ad Seniors Discount Club. So decided to join.

Born in South Sydney Women's Hospital Camperdown. NSW

Lived at Lakemba NSW My grandmother's house. Then for short stay of 2 years at Bradfield Park in the Lane Cove National Park. In 1954 the family moved to Revesby NSW . I moved out of home in 1974. After I returned back from Europe. I lived in a high rise building in Goulburn Street Sydney. In 1976 I purchased my first home at Cambridge Gardens, Penrith NSW. In 1986 I moved to Dubbo where I have been ever since.

I was educated at De La Salle College Revesby and ended up at Christian Brothers St Mary's Cathedral Sydney.

In my working career I had several jobs from a Chemist delivery boy delivering prescriptions to people in the CBD of Sydney. Worked at The Australian Taxation Office in Sydney. Made electrical opponents for electrical suppliers. Then on to the NSW Railways I ended up in Dubbo working the XPT as a conductor. I was retrenched in 1990.

I then had my printing business here in Dubbo.

As I said above Europe, I loved travelling Europe, South East Asia, The Pacific and the USA. The only state i have not been to in Australia is Tasmania.

I do not read newspapers, nor listen to the radio, and I don't have TV. I am a non smoker gave up drinking alcohol 7 years ago.

I spend a great amount of time studying on the Internet. I am developing my own blogging website. I love to go into the CBD and have a cupper. maybe meet people.

That sounds me up for the time being.

John mason​

Hi Rita, Lorraine & I are also in Adelaide...
Cheers,
Ron. :)

Reactions: Jaclynn McKenzie
Hi there, should had introduced myself before but life gets in the way at times. I live with my oldest and youngest son at their place, here south of Perth, WA. Have lived in 4 different states in my life. Lived in a various types of housing. Spent nearly 4 years living aboard a trimaran in my early teens. That was fun at times and also scary when we were sinking at one stage. As one of four children then, we were told lots of children would swap with us to be sailing the open seas. One thing my mother learnt was to never put a greenish paste topping on our crackers when we were sea sick, never been able to eat that stuff again and that was back in the 70's.
I am a mother of 3 living adult sons, a daughter who survived about an hour after birth and a few lost babies. Have one grand daughter and she will be the only one too as her mother is too frightened to have more. My other sons can not have children. Due to my youngest nearly dieing in 2011 moved back to WA to be close to him. so I had not would be in lockdown in VIC. He recovered, it was a long road but very scary especially when I flew over to be with him not knowing if he would still be here for me to see.
I have learnt to say I love you to those that matter as having another chance may never come. This I learnt in 1984 when my brother died. The Christmas 1983 he was busy when I went to see the family in Townsville and as I went back home I thought next time we will make time to sit down. That never came as I was due to have my 2nd son and the day the machines were turned off on my brother, my son was born.