My very first Magnolia. It made me so happy 😊

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1641369322305_6884401914024708713.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1641369322305_6884401914024708713.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Liz and Jan A
Hi I can't find where to download my picture can you help please regards Roslyn
Hi Roslyn! Dan here :)

So I am here to give you a hand uploading your pictures.

I have taken a couple of screenshots so you know what to click. In fact, I used the exact method I am showing you to upload the screenshots!

Step 1.
Go to the forum link that you were at before. You can click here to get back there!

Step 2.
Scroll to the bottom where you will find the big box where you can comment, just like you did when you asked how to upload a picture.

Step 3.
Look for this icon that I am hovering over and click it.
Step 1..png

Step 4.
Once you click on it, this should pop up. Click on the new pop-up.
Step 2..png

Step 5.
Your folders on your computer should now pop up. Just navigate your computer to where you stored the photos and hey presto, you can click and upload.

Note: If you are using your phone, the process should be very similar. When you complete step 4, you should get the option to go to your gallery or storage. From there you should be able to find your photo.

I hope this helped, and if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message or reply here.

Have a great day!

Dan

The Gunbarrel Highway, Western Australia, as it was when we travelled it 1970. Straight as a - - - gunbarrel.LOOKING ALONG THE GUNBARREL.jpg

Taken one summer evening in Mandurah West Aust.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1643411518125.jpg
    FB_IMG_1643411518125.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
After all the detailed information I provided about the obscene money-grabbing and deceitful sale of Pharmaceutical and Medical products by Chemists, of which Chemist Warehouse is the worst, not only have you not acknowledged my information but you are STILL PROMOTING CHEMIST WAREHOUSE'S BOGUS PRODUCTS! Shame on You !!!.

Here, believe it or not, is a sculpture of a handbag on a rock at Bondi.DSC_0639 (800x508) (2) - Copy - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Jan A
These are succulent from my garden

Attachments

• 7F510EC3-6B6E-482E-8E81-B32AAB2572DF.jpeg
    7F510EC3-6B6E-482E-8E81-B32AAB2572DF.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 2