I like to draw, this is just one of my recent attempts done in coloured pencil.

Attachments

• 6144AA58-FE0E-474A-AAD8-29F6F21F17CF.jpeg
    6144AA58-FE0E-474A-AAD8-29F6F21F17CF.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: m.e_trainor
Was given a camera having so much fun

Attachments

• DSC_1562~4.JPG
    DSC_1562~4.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-5a90bb6e7fcb3570bcc5cbe39baa8ba7-V.jpg
    IMG-5a90bb6e7fcb3570bcc5cbe39baa8ba7-V.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 8
  • 20211024_122055.jpg
    20211024_122055.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: Vella Gonzaga
The beautiful bird life outside our back door where we live on a lake at
Runaway Bay on the Gold Coast

Attachments

• Bird.jpg
    Bird.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Swans.jpg
    Swans.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 4
Jonathan, I've twice tried to upload photos I've taken to his site but it can't do it and says that its too large for the server. I use a Canon Eos 80D camera and they are jpeg and not Tif. I haven't had any problems loading my photos to anywhere else before this. I really love photography and was hoping to share some of my photos. It also looks like I'm not the only one.
Hi
I have tried also and get the same message, i am trying to upload from my phone. I am in the no can do club as well
Julie

Half of my collection of Steiff toys from the 1940s and 1950s, given to me as a gift by a German friend who lived close to the Steiff factory as a child and was given the toys as gifts by her parents.

Steiff collection.jpg

• Love
This is a photo of the door to the ladies toilet at Nullabor Roadhouse, on the Eyre Highway

Attachments

• 20210929_230953.jpg
    20210929_230953.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 3
I walk past this very domestic tree when out exercising. It is on the Scotchman's Creek trail.

Just love the shape.

Attachments

• Domestic Tree.jpg
    Domestic Tree.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 2
Jonathan, I've twice tried to upload photos I've taken to his site but it can't do it and says that its too large for the server. I use a Canon Eos 80D camera and they are jpeg and not Tif. I haven't had any problems loading my photos to anywhere else before this. I really love photography and was hoping to share some of my photos. It also looks like I'm not the only one.
I too are having trouble to load, it says file too large. I have tried photos from camera and phone but will not load.