"I am not going to lie, you youngsters are cool for giving this old music a chance. Much respect".
I did a bit of digging about and these twin brothers were raised with only hard street music, now they are older they are "discovering" all sorts of music, mainly from the comments that are written and the suggestions made on their videos.
It's quite interesting to watch the boys discover tunes we all know.
Karen called herself a drummer who could sing, her first love was the drums, sadly she passed way to early.

You have to admit, for all her brazenness, Lady Gaga is a wonderfully talented singer. Also, she and Tony Bennett make a great team. Can we just take a minute to appreciate Tony? He is 95 years old, and battling alzheimer's, yet he is still singing beautifully.

Dimash presented a song with a Kazakh folk instrument at the Grand opening of the International Competition of Young Performers "New Wave-2021" in Sochi, Russia. The idea to add kobyz to the new song came to Dimash after he first heard the melody "Stranger". He decided that the folk instrument would fit perfectly into the song, giving it an exciting sound. The performer of the kobyz part is Olzhas Kurmanbek. YouTube has a feature CC, clicking on that shows the words.

Versatility is my thing today - meet Floor Jansen - lead singer of "Nightwish" a heavy metal band. Not only can she sing, she is able to be interesting, today there are 3 videos, to showcase her " abilities ".........enjoy !

Some talents don’t need long to convince our Coaches. Some only need to sing a sentence or less for a chair turn.

This video features the following performances: 1. Sophia Kruithof sings “Vincent” by Don McLean 2. Khalea Lynee sings “Best Part” by Daniel Caesar ft. H.E.R. 3. Adriana Bessogonov sings “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele 4. Siki Jo-An sings “The Click Song” by Miriam Makeba 5. Wim van Gennip sings “Jealousy” by Frankie Miller 6. Maxim Subachev sings “I Need A Dollar” by Aloe Blacc 7. Francisco Sequeira sings “Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley 8. Terrence Cunningham sings “My Girl” by The Temptations 9. Dwight Dissels sings “End Of The Road” by Boys II Men 10. Cleo Higgins sings “Love On Top” by Beyoncé

Some talents don’t need long to convince our Coaches. Some only need to sing a sentence or less for a chair turn.

This video features the following performances: 1. Sophia Kruithof sings “Vincent” by Don McLean 2. Khalea Lynee sings “Best Part” by Daniel Caesar ft. H.E.R. 3. Adriana Bessogonov sings “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele 4. Siki Jo-An sings “The Click Song” by Miriam Makeba 5. Wim van Gennip sings “Jealousy” by Frankie Miller 6. Maxim Subachev sings “I Need A Dollar” by Aloe Blacc 7. Francisco Sequeira sings “Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley 8. Terrence Cunningham sings “My Girl” by The Temptations 9. Dwight Dissels sings “End Of The Road” by Boys II Men 10. Cleo Higgins sings “Love On Top” by Beyoncé

The closed captions text goes off at times, hahaha misheard lyrics

CLANNAD have been performing for the best part of 50 years. What a great entertainment this family are.
Without understanding a single word of some of the tunes, I can feel the spirit of this band. I must say the part where the choir came in enhanced the experience, the acoustics and voices, WOW. Enya's sister, Moya Brennan and brothers, Ciarán and Pól, along with their uncles, Noel and Pádraig Duggan found fame as members of the family band, Clannad. Enya also performed with the band before embarking on her solo career. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clannad )

Last edited:
Reactions: chean5410
The fact that he is performing while suffering from Alzheimer's... It's so heartbreaking that Tony no longer remembers her. I can't imagine how painful that must be for Gaga, or anyone else who loves him so.....The sweet loving and scared way Lady Gaga looks at Tony is everything. There is no doubt she loves him terribly much and knows their time must be cherished. 2 talented friends.......Tony is 95.

With Alzheimer's – it's said that “Their music was the last thing to go.” Their musical memories were the strongest things left in their entire being. Tony Bennett just reminded me of this tonight – with his latest duet, at age 95, with Lady Gaga, who has shared joy with him. The "muscle memory" he has with music is truly amazing.

Lost footage of the Easybeats during their first performance on BBC's Top of the Pops has been found after 55 years. Australian painter Lucy Culliton discovered it while sorting through the belongings of her late father, former television director Tony Culliton, at the family’s home in the Blue Mountains. Hiding at the back of a shelf were a handful of reel-to-reel audio tapes – one was marked ‘Easybeats print – Friday On My Mind’. The survival rate of 1960s Top of the Pops editions remains extremely low. Of the 315 episodes produced from 1964 to the end of the decade, only five complete episodes are understood to have survived. The National Film and Sound Archive has now digitally scanned the 16mm film. Friday on My Mind was the Easybeats’ third Australian No 1 and charted heavily in Europe and the US. More than 100 artists have since covered the song, including David Bowie

Reactions: chean5410
As always he has such a good time when he performs, the pipes might not be what they once were, but the timimg, phrasing and performance is impeccably joyful. :D

Reactions: Goodbloke