A wonderful song, beautifully performed, but it always saddens me to see her back then before she self destructed. sigh Anorexia such a dreadful thing to happen to somebody. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Goodbloke
Thank you for introducing me to Joe Brown, interesting style of music :):)
Yes Joe was an early English rocker at about the time of the skiffle groups Lonnie Donegan etc. He only ever had one #1 hit which he refers to... lol... but was also an excellent guitarist performing with many overseas artists in the UK. An endurable style in his latter years and always a relaxing listen. :)

Reactions: Goodbloke
By slowing the tempo down, this song takes on the poetry of its words into a magical, mystery tour of floating piano keys and heart beating base. Voice of silk Sinne. I have heard many different versions of "The Windmills Of Your Mind" but this one is in a separate elite category. Absolutely sublime performance by Sinne & her trio.

Karen Carpenter - This is about as perfect as a song and video could ever be, Richard and Karen's musical talents and synergy come together to create a masterpiece among the best that will ever be made.

@This was lovely. Do you play any instruments yourself @Goodbloke?

4 part harmony is next to impossible to pull off. Here, it's perfect. The violin is absolutely masterful in the solo. Every artist and the sound engineer in this performance were at their best. I never thought anyone could cover this song until now. Brandi Carlile, Maren Morris, Amanda Shires, and Natalie Hemby perform their cover of Fleetwood Mac’s hit song in the Stern Show studio. The group is great but the musicality, engineering, and mixing are so equally complementary. Enjoy !

• Love
Reactions: Vinylted
4 part harmony is next to impossible to pull off. Here, it's perfect. The violin is absolutely masterful in the solo. Every artist and the sound engineer in this performance were at their best. I never thought anyone could cover this song until now. Brandi Carlile, Maren Morris, Amanda Shires, and Natalie Hemby perform their cover of Fleetwood Mac’s hit song in the Stern Show studio. The group is great but the musicality, engineering, and mixing are so equally complementary. Enjoy !

Great choice, as always... BUT I'm a little more obsessed with that lead singer's outfit :love: haha I'm sure you didn't even take notice though @Goodbloke

Just brilliant, a new song for our present times
ABBA writing music history again. I expected it to be good, but this is truly unbelievable.
Sounds exactly like at the peak of their success. What a comeback.....much needed good music from ABBA.
14 Million views in 6 weeks....amazing.

Something different today.....the future is in the kids....this is one way they express themselves........watch and as it builds level upon level, this is the future, different to how it was years ago.......

Reactions: chean5410
I am fine, the wife had a fall, bit of drama, ambulance, hospital, overnight stay, home now, was a bit unexpected, resting, so I was busy.
Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear. Does she have any serious injuries?

I feel like being chosen to do a bond theme is as big an honor in today's day as being chosen for the superbowl halftime show. perhaps an even bigger honor. This is such an incredible theme song, especially or someone who's as young as she is. Pulling off a Bond theme is no easy task and Billie absolutely killed it!! I'd say it even surpasses Skyfall by Adele.

• Love
Reactions: Xe
Blake Sheldon : This is one of the best songs written. This is also one of them songs thats gets you going......it's American, however us Aussies love country dirt too.

So this is the little Christmas tune Benny was talking about... I love it :)
A song to forget the 2021 we wish to replace with a Christmas to rejoice in the little things we cherish. Thank you ABBA for coming back this year!