SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
A

April Bradford

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2022
May 2024 Competition: NewsLETTER Hunt

This month’s competition is a little different!

Throughout the month, we’ll be dropping clues in morning newsletters. What kind of clues? Well, there will be a letter every so often - not to worry, we’ll make it clear each time.

By the end of the month, you’ll have a number of letters ready to spell out a word!

Ready to submit your entry? You can do so here.

Are you a Sunday-only subscriber? To enter and receive all the clues, you might like to change to receiving the AM newsletter everyday in May for the best chance at winning/ receiving all clues.

How do I do that?

Look for ‘ Want to change your email preferences? Click here.’ at the end of today’s email and get ready to play starting on Wednesday!

As always, the winner will receive a $100 voucher to their choice of Woolworths, Coles or IGA.

Entries close May 31st, 11:59 pm.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 4.48.26 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 4.48.26 pm.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Ezzy
I’m unable to change my email preferences 😭😭
Hi @Michelle1967, oh dear! I can see the email attached to your account is currently subscribed to receive both the morning and afternoon newsletters already so you're all set for this competition! If you'd like to change your preference to something else, feel free to email us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist :)

Reactions: Danvers
Hi! If you read the morning newsletter every day in May and keep an eye out for something along the lines of 'Your first clue is', 'today's letter is', by May 31st, you'll have a full word :)

Reactions: Littleboy8
If there was no letter yesterday how can today’s letter be the 3rd one 🤔
Exactly! 1st C 2nd ? 3rd O
I also can't find any 2nd day reference letter, yet they say 3rd clue?!? Are we all so blind that none can see?

Well spotted! It seems I even confused my own colleagues with this one 🫣

Today's clue was the second letter; there have only been two shared so far