Okay Suzanne Rose, after I wrote the original post I thought it might be
Misconstrued that I was unfeeling in my comments about saying I liked the challenge of competing, not for the free
yearly subscription but the game of it (the Challenge)
I went to great lengths to explain that my
situation was similar to so many other members as well. But my Focus was on enjoying the game or competition.
So I hope that clears up any questions that might come about by my SDC response.
Are you replying to yourself ! I'm not sure who you are replying to 🤔
I am replying to any and all of the SDC
Members who may have assumed, and in hindsight rightly so, that I was unaware of what could have been offensive to some. So that is why I posted a long
explanation of my ill advised comments.

Reactions: Littleboy8
How great would it be to WIN something? Absolutely wonderful I say! Winning is good for your soul, an immediate mood-lifter. To get something for nothing, in this way, enhances your life, and especially a subscription to this club where I so look forward to both emails every day! Anyway, what a great competition idea - well done and good luck to everyone.

January Competition: Win a Year's Membership to SDC Rewards

It's time for our first competition of 2024! This is open to EVERYONE and we thought we'd change it up a bit this month.

This January, you have a chance to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards for FREE.

Entering the competition is simple! Tell us why an SDC Rewards membership would make your year for a chance to win.

Existing SDC Rewards members can enter as well!

Entries close Wednesday, January 31st, 11:59 pm.
I have just read on your site, under about us, that membership to SDC is totally free, so I don't understand.

Golden perks and savings shine,
These rewards are truly divine.
Discounts dance, a year of glee,
In every moment-a gift to me.

I'd love to be able to dive into the treasure trove offered to full members. I think my favourite bits would be the games and puzzles. I always feel like my day has been properly set up when I can do a puzzle

There’s nothing I like more than starting my day with the SDC daily read. Over a cuppa I catch up on all the news, do the puzzles & hope it’s my turn to win Bingo! So what better way to look forward to a year of all of that would be winning this competition!

We're on a pension and can't afford membership with medical issues and medications. Would be fantastic to win

I would love to join the hordes, who enjoy SDC Rewards.
Yes, like others, money is tight, so to win this prize, would be such a delight.
So here is my claim, in the SDC Rewards game.
And I'll take it in the chin, should I not win.

It's time for our first competition of 2024! This is open to EVERYONE and we thought we'd change it up a bit this month.

This January, you have a chance to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards for FREE.

Entering the competition is simple! Tell us why an SDC Rewards membership would make your year for a chance to win.

I think it would be awesome to be able to join in all the fun the other members have and that we who cannot afford it can join in.

On reading the comments nearly all the seniors deserve to win, so what can i say but of course its always nice to win something and get extra benefits from it. I expect to be laid up for a few months in the future so will have loads of time to read more posts etc. Good Luck Everyone.

I have never won anything in my life except what I have worked for and still doing so in my travel agency now online. I do not ask for anything and prefer not to ask unless its given. Even here in this forum, there must be people who can use the free app much better than I can to help others.

Winning for me would mean a little more room to wriggle financially. In the last 6 months I've changed my health fund, power and gas provider, internet and tomorrow it'll be the mobile's turn. Every little bit helps.

A stroke at the end of 2019, a broken hip and broken knee in2022, a broken pelvis and shattered wrist in 2023 and being more than three score years and ten means that i am largely confined to my study for safety and an SDC membership would most certainly enhance the quality of my life.
I sincerely hope that 2024 is injury free for you @Davo's Delirium.....seems that you have undergone a lot of pain and discomfort these past couple of years. Hope that you have recovered OK from your injuries, Take care in 2024 and best of luck in this competition. magpie1.

Am already a member and would love to win as I so enjoy everything about the club. It is a Daily ritual for me to sit with a cup of coffee, dogs curled up at my feet and slowly make my way through all the posts and games. I love the jokes too.

Been a member of the rewards club and community would be great as there are many exciting games and competitions just for reward members and I enjoy the few games I do like the trivia etc

I love the Seniors Discount Club, and to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards would be the icing on the cake for this pensioner. A gift that would keep on giving for 12 months there at my fingertips would open up even more exciting reading and has so much potential for extras that don't usually come along that often! Great chance for someone.