January Competition: Win a Year's Membership to SDC Rewards

It's time for our first competition of 2024! This is open to EVERYONE and we thought we'd change it up a bit this month.

This January, you have a chance to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards for FREE.

Entering the competition is simple! Tell us why an SDC Rewards membership would make your year for a chance to win.

Existing SDC Rewards members can enter as well!

Entries close Wednesday, January 31st, 11:59 pm.
I'd love to win a SDC membership! I'm an aged pensioner who can barely afford essentials such as food regularly but love SDC too. I wish I could afford to support them regularly!

It's time for our first competition of 2024! This is open to EVERYONE and we thought we'd change it up a bit this month.

This January, you have a chance to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards for FREE.

Entering the competition is simple! Tell us why an SDC Rewards membership would make your year for a chance to win.

I would love to win the Rewards membership. I have PTSD and severe anxiety and I don't leave home to often and keeping up to date on things like financial to save every cent I can.
Cheers
Dot Bourne

Reactions: Littleboy8

Everything has sky rocked in price even the podiatrist is not bulk billing any more and medication and food gone up. This would help an 80 year old tremendously

Being A life long member if I won I would like to have the money sent to my Favorite Charity The Royal Flying Doctor Service

We were told we could enter it, hope the winner continues their membership when the year runs out.
Sorry I didn’t know🤔how odd. You would think it would be for non members only. No point me entering as I can’t afford any discounts anyway.😊oh well I still hope a non member wins.😍

I'm a new 'senior' and have no idea what this new job description means for me. I need a map, with very clear directions, on where to go, who to see, and what to expect. I had no idea there were so many offerings for my follicley challenged self!

New member but loving the content so far, would love to try the SDC rewards program for free for extra inspiration and opportunities!

We're very new to senior living and need all the help we can get. Winning anything is a bonus and we'd be very grateful to receive. Thanks in advance

Hi, I enjoy the trivia questions and the jokes. I would like to see less TikTok videos. It would be great if I could win the free membership as I would be able to have better interaction with the subscriber community.

I enjoy reading the SDC daily and attempted much of the riddles, the various news snippets, the scam warnings and the supermarket goodies savers. I can't afford the subscription and winning it will make my day!!

On a pension every tip, hint, discount article is so important and would like to be able to access all to help us out

I enjoy the SDC sites
The information is helpful, so winning a year of SDC Rewards membership would be great

I look forward to all the articles, enjoy the jokes and love the recipes. The puzzles are challenging sometimes and easy at other times. A bright part to the day.

Reactions: Leodalion63