My husband and I Got COVID for NEW YEAR and we are both quite ill with it, winning this competition would be a gr start to turning our New Year around..
I am so sorry to hear that you and your husband caught covid and quite ill. I really do hope you both get better soon.

January Competition: Win a Year's Membership to SDC Rewards

It's time for our first competition of 2024! This is open to EVERYONE and we thought we'd change it up a bit this month.

This January, you have a chance to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards for FREE.

Entering the competition is simple! Tell us why an SDC Rewards membership would make your year for a chance to win.

Existing SDC Rewards members can enter as well!

Entries close Wednesday, January 31st, 11:59 pm.
I think that if being a member is better than the normal Seniors discount Club then I would love to win. I am not in a position to pay a subscription at present but love what you offer.

Reactions: Leodalion63
By careful budgeting I was able to make a lifelong contribution to SDC as I thought that the team needed all the help possible to keep this wonderful club going, previously I have mentioned how I go about my fortnightly shopping at Aldi, I keep an exercise book of all the prices of my purchases and check if there are any alteration to these prices on my fortnightly shops, over the last 4 months only 3 of my regular purchases have increased in price, I do not purchase any fancy delights, Keep up the good work SDC.
. Ditto Dennis !!!

Yes I'm like many here not special but love the SDC it's like having a friend sitting next to you ,you can bounce things off other members and you guys in the office, and get candid and humorous replies.
Exactly😍

January Competition: Win a Year's Membership to SDC Rewards

It's time for our first competition of 2024! This is open to EVERYONE and we thought we'd change it up a bit this month.

This January, you have a chance to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards for FREE.

Entering the competition is simple! Tell us why an SDC Rewards membership would make your year for a chance to win.

Existing SDC Rewards members can enter as well!

Entries close Wednesday, January 31st, 11:59 pm.
I’d love to be the winner of the SDC competition as I’d love to get the free membership. After checking out some of the benefits of being a member and sometimes thinking it would be great to win whatever competition that is mentioned in the emails I receive daily I’ve never joined up. Have put the money elsewhere.
Lynne

The discounts that SDC share combined are fabulous, because in this day and age there are not many spare dollars. SDC certainly provides a few for Aged Pensioners like myself . :) .

Attachments

• Greg Keyes Boxing Day 2021.jpg
    Greg Keyes Boxing Day 2021.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 0
Am a Stroke survivor of 25 years after a home invasion, could not speak properly for 3 years, neither read, walk or write, now have NLHPL cancerI did volunteering for about 18 years. To help with my own rehab.
My aim to to give to back and help people. From just listening to them if lonely and have other problems I do not carry their worries, just want to help others.
My husband passed away 2020 in Residential Care.
I am not sad I keep my self busy, it is hard sometimes but buy helping others even with cooking meals. It has become my therapy. There are so many people that need help out there. I have a belly full of food and a roof over my head so I am rich in many ways. Jan
Just b careful who u help,I like u cant help but help people .At a time when i was down from loosing a baby those people took anything and everything til i was depressed i didnt care .Nearly lost my mind.Now im scared to meet people so i stay alone with my best mate Ollie .All he wants from me is a lot of cuddles and taken for a walk .The thing that hurt the most was my ex saying the reason we all do what we do ,YOUR A SUCKER for our sob stories.

I am not sure I could compete with anyone who has written why they feel it would be lovely to have a chance of winning a Membership to SDC Rewards. There seems to be more worthy people than myself. So instead I would like to say good luck to everyone who enters and I hope this year is better for you all whether it is financially, Healthwise or both.. Happy New Year to all.

Just b careful who u help,I like u cant help but help people .At a time when i was down from loosing a baby those people took anything and everything til i was depressed i didnt care .Nearly lost my mind.Now im scared to meet people so i stay alone with my best mate Ollie .All he wants from me is a lot of cuddles and taken for a walk .The thing that hurt the most was my ex saying the reason we all do what we do ,YOUR A SUCKER for our sob stories.
Hello Lynette,
I am so sorry to hear what you went through. It's so sad to have had people in your life who takes advantage of you with no thought of how they treat you. To further themselves in whatever their agenda is.
Be thankful that they are not in your life no more.
I am so happy you have Ollie in your life in such a big way that puts a smile on your face.
You do what you think is right for you and Ollie, with lots of cuddles and kisses.
Take care Lynette. Sending lots of hugs to you.
Leonie

Reactions: Lynnne
I’m in financial distress and without fundings to buy things like this may impact my renewal as I can’t afford it this year. I enjoy reading it everyday and love the bingo. I’m battling to put food on the table at the moment and I’m down to one meal a day because my diet can only eat fresh produce and they are expensive compared to junk food.

I’m in financial distress and without fundings to buy things like this may impact my renewal as I can’t afford it this year. I enjoy reading it everyday and love the bingo. I’m battling to put food on the table at the moment and I’m down to one meal a day because my diet can only eat fresh produce and they are expensive compared to junk food.
You can reach out to the welfare agencies for help there must be one near you surely.🤔they helped me when in financial stress don’t be embarrassed to do it that’s what they are there for. Please do it now.😍

I agree with Littleboy8, there is organisations that can help you. If you don't know where to start maybe you could look up emergency food help in your area, or write to me with your area and I can help you if you need me. There is no judgement what so ever, and they do keep in contact with other organisations to cater for your diet.
Take care.
Leonie

Reactions: Littleboy8
I agree with Littleboy8, there is organisations that can help you. If you don't know where to start maybe you could look up emergency food help in your area, or write to me with your area and I can help you if you need me. There is no judgement what so ever, and they do keep in contact with other organisations to cater for your diet.
Take care.
Leonie
Yeah salvos are a good place to start she has to do something she mustn’t have family maybe🤔

Yeah salvos are a good place to start she has to do something she mustn’t have family maybe🤔
I agree. St Vinnies, Food Bank, your local Council should have a list of Emergency and Food help. In my area there is so much help, as she said she is in financial distress, there is financial support worker there to help as well in the same building.

Reactions: Littleboy8
I agree. St Vinnies, Food Bank, your local Council should have a list of Emergency and Food help. In my area there is so much help, as she said she is in financial distress, there is financial support worker there to help as well in the same building.
I hope she takes our advice and does something🤔before it’s too late.😢

May this year be a year of many happy times, peace and love.

I love my Seniors Discount Club daily newsletter and winning a 12 month SDC Rewards membership would be the icing on the cake.

A stroke at the end of 2019, a broken hip and broken knee in2022, a broken pelvis and shattered wrist in 2023 and being more than three score years and ten means that i am largely confined to my study for safety and an SDC membership would most certainly enhance the quality of my life.
Wow Davo! Maybe it's time to get rid of that trapeze in your basement! 😍