January Competition: Win a Year's Membership to SDC Rewards

It's time for our first competition of 2024! This is open to EVERYONE and we thought we'd change it up a bit this month.

This January, you have a chance to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards for FREE.

Entering the competition is simple! Tell us why an SDC Rewards membership would make your year for a chance to win.

Existing SDC Rewards members can enter as well!

Entries close Wednesday, January 31st, 11:59 pm.

Im newly retired so counting my pennies, would love to have the opportunity to see what else is offered as I’ve been enjoying the daily email and spotted a few interesting bargains already! Thanks for doing what you do

Reactions: Brody
As I don’t know the benefits of being a member, as I only recently joined, it would be a great benefit. I would then know if I would get value for money. Thanks for the opportunity. 🙂

It's time for our first competition of 2024! This is open to EVERYONE and we thought we'd change it up a bit this month.

This January, you have a chance to win a year's membership to SDC Rewards for FREE.

Entering the competition is simple! Tell us why an SDC Rewards membership would make your year for a chance to win.

I have tried to keep my wife and I going by cutting back on non-essentials, dining out, holidays and even meat (going vegetarian) not by choice but by necessity. So as you can imagine winning this prize by two pensioners would be a great boost to our lives, fingers crossed cheers mates.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Maybe one day I will win something. Just the fact that I can win a prize would be astounding and great to save some of my meager pension would be awsome

I would love the opportunity to enhance my life with the obvious benefits from a Year's subscription.

You can reach out to the welfare agencies for help there must be one near you surely.🤔they helped me when in financial stress don’t be embarrassed to do it that’s what they are there for. Please do it now.😍
I have been but you can only use them every three months. So I have been ringing around and most of them says I’m not in their area so it goes back to the same cycle. Wait three months for a $50 voucher. I know I’m not the only one. I’m willing to work but noone wants me because of my age. I’m with workforce and have been since November and yesterday it made me feel like a failure because she still hasn’t help me get work. Yet a few weeks ago she said a company will call you for an interview and that never happened. I have mental issues and she knows that as her job is to help people like me get work. It looks like I may have sell my car but if I do then I won’t be able to get to work if I have a job. Again a vicious cycle.

I have been but you can only use them every three months. So I have been ringing around and most of them says I’m not in their area so it goes back to the same cycle. Wait three months for a $50 voucher. I know I’m not the only one. I’m willing to work but noone wants me because of my age. I’m with workforce and have been since November and yesterday it made me feel like a failure because she still hasn’t help me get work. Yet a few weeks ago she said a company will call you for an interview and that never happened. I have mental issues and she knows that as her job is to help people like me get work. It looks like I may have sell my car but if I do then I won’t be able to get to work if I have a job. Again a vicious cycle.
I know what your saying it’s so hard wish I could help you fingers crossed something will come up.😊

Winning this opens the door to so much more. More discounts offers, more opportunities to win more and most of all it would bring me in even closer to to the SDC community with the ability to see more of the members experiences and share more of mine. I know membership cost is kept to a minimum but sometimes financial restraints make the affordable quite unaffordable for some. Sadly circumstances have thrown me into that group for whom I have a whole new level of respect for.
I sincerely wish that one of the people who are really struggling , because of illness,and financial debt due to those
Illnesses. To have the opportunity to
have a diversion aside from the worry of expenses to do with the illness.

I sincerely wish that one of the people who are really struggling , because of illness,and financial debt due to those
Illnesses. To have the opportunity to
have a diversion aside from the worry of expenses to do with the illness.

I (Diana) would love the chance to win a year's membership to SDC rewards. It is a wonderful chance for a pensioner like me to explore the opportunities availble to our seniors and the inspiration to enjoy each and every day. I enjoy the weekend round up newsletter very much and the stories, jokes and hints make me smile. Thank you from me

I'm not one for getting this newsletter everyday, just the wrap one one I always read, but I would love to see what the Rewards are all about and like others money is tight as prices seem to rise daily. Good luck to all and I'll keep the old fingers crossed.

when you get into your 70s there is not much to look forward to and i like quizzing
ON a pension anything you get for nothing is a bonus
Winning this opens the door to so much more. More discounts offers, more opportunities to win more and most of all it would bring me in even closer to to the SDC community with the ability to see more of the members experiences and share more of mine. I know membership cost is kept to a minimum but sometimes financial restraints make the affordable quite unaffordable for some. Sadly circumstances have thrown me into that group for whom I have a whole new level of respect for.
I would love to win the year's subscriprion as I love doing competitions, puzzles and reading the latest news in the SDC and never tire of reading, competitions, puzzles and money is always tight so I have to be careful what I do with my money and I try to make sure it is worth it.

I have no idea what SDC is so thought I would like to investigate what it is .so I made a decision at the sate of this new year I would do something different each moth to keep my mind active and engaging so at 81 I am ready to start

Have always been interested to see whether there are additional benefits or whether it is just another catch to get more of your details. Would love to try for a year to see the value. Fingers crossed 🤞🤞