Hi! I enjoy recieving my daily emails keeping me in the loop of what's happening. I appreciate the effort u all put in to keep us updated. Thanks! I hadn't joined until today to become a member.
I live in Victoria, retired but then went back to work for social interaction. Only work 3x days to keep me active.

G'day Everyone,
I live on a small rural property in the beautiful Mary Valley with a variety of domestic and native animals [koalas and platypus]. There is a regular herd of grandchildren around , often creating mayhem ,but I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Love
Reactions: TriciaR
Hello. I've just joined the Seniors Discount Club and I'm excited to learn more about the advantages of being a member and interacting with other members' experiences via online posts.
Kind regards,
Neridah 😊

Hi my name is karen, my husband of 33yrs past away last may, we have 8 children between us and 19 grandchildren, I have recently joined a art class to develop my painting skills as I am keen on painting a landscape of the scenery at the cemetary overlooking a lake, I have 2 crazy french bulldogs, look forward to seeing what this site has to offer

• Love
Reactions: TriciaR
Good morning everyone! I am new here. I live in Adelaide.
I am looking forward for new adventures with Seniors Discount Club!
Enjoy your day!
Welcome to the SDC community @Gardarika ! Pleasure to have you on board! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi All

Being a West Australian ( WA = Wait Awhile) - not quite retired but getting there ?
Wife is a couple of years behind me (~4)
Thought I would join to see what the commotion was all about ?
Shents
Welcome to the SDC community Shents! Thank you for joining us! Do you mind answering a few questions in our new game so we can get to know you better? Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Everyone Angeleika1, I am located on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW pleased to be part of seniors discount club!
The pleasure's all ours, Angeleika! Thank you for joining us! Please feel free to answer a few questions in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

G,Day every one im soo happy to be part of the seniors club ,
Thank you for joining us @madea ! Welcome to the SDC community! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game because we would love to get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi SDC looking forward to all your news......Chrys
Thank you for joining us Chrys! Welcome to the SDC community! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello all I am a newbie my name is Lynn
Thank you for joining us Lynn! Welcome to the SDC community! Do you mind answering a few questions in our new game so we can get to know you better! Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Good day, I am a new member.
Have a great day!!
Welcome to the SDC community, @SeniorDisc@123 ! Thank you for joining us! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Guys & Gals out there in SENIORS LAND.
I am Mike and its good to be part of this Seniors Group I would like to say I trust that we all as Australian Citezens we are all able to support one another to the best of our abilities.
I look forward to interacting & comunicating with those of like mind and manner.
Cheers Mike H. Mandurah W.A.
Tues 20/ 02/2024.
Thank you for joining us Mike! Welcome to the SDC community! I agree, we should all try to support each other! ❤️ We would love to get to know you even more so we have a few questions for you in our new game. See you around in the different forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Everyone.
I am Crispin Vincent Aluvila. I am new to this club.
Hi @Crispin! Welcome to the SDC community! Please feel free to tell us a bit more about yourself by answering a few questions in our new game. Also, we hope you'll enjoy our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!