Hello everyone, My name is Lorraine and I am looking forward to being a member of this club. I have been married for 58years to a wonderful husband.

Hello everyone my name is Julie and I'm a Newby. I live in Gippsland south I have two dogs six goats and a 31 year old son living with me..I'm happy to be part of this amazing community..😍

Reactions: Wandiwa
Hi im a new member & wish to say hi to all members. I'm married but sadly my husband passed away. I have 3 beautiful daughters my youngest has cerebral palsy & lives in Belrose with 24 hr care in a lovely house which is looked after by Spastic Centre . She is very happy living there has a dog who is a great companion for her.I am retired now but often look after friends houses & pets while they are away. Love gardening & reading.I read everyday and have read some amazing books.My 3 beautiful daughters names are Vicki Cassandra & Kylie. Will tell you more about rest of my family in my next chat .Thank you all formy little chat & so happy to be a new member Diane

Hi there my name is Audrey. I am ex South African and have been in Australia since 2008. I look forward to being part of your big family.
Audrey.
Hi Audrey, my name is Lizet. Also ex South African and also in Australia, Melbourne since 2008!