SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
The Official SlamBook Game!

Ready to sprinkle some more fun into your social life? We've got just the thing for you: SDC's official SlamBook game! This is your chance to break the ice and make new friends within our fantastic community. All you have to do is copy the following questions below:

1. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy for yourself?
2. What's your special talent?
3. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
4. What is the one food that you would never give up?
5. What's the best thing to wake up to in the morning?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, except Australia, where would it be and why?

Then, paste it into the comments section, and include your best answers! Don't forget to browse each others' answers and leave a friendly message if you find someone else's answers intriguing!

1. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy for yourself? A case of champagne
2. What's your special talent? Drinking champagne
3. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you? I'm a twin and had twin sons!
4. What is the one food that you would never give up? Various types of chicken
5. What's the best thing to wake up to in the morning? Waking up
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, except Australia, where would it be and why? EnZed....originally from here - 40 yrs ago

If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy for yourself?

Answer : A cruise for my whole family

Answer: definitely Cooking

Answer: Too many to name

Answer : Milkshakes

Answer: Coffee and just being alive

6. If you could live anywhere in the world, except Australia, where would it be and why?

Answer : Greek Islands because it's a layed back magical place . Weather is hot all of summer and winter is cold . You can island hop by ferry and each island is different than the others

Buy my own luxurious apartment directly overlooking the sea
Oil painting landscapes
Not sure about funniest, but I know I am surrounded by angels who protect me
Seafood
Know that you are alive and be served a glass of Veuve Clicquot :)
In the French Riviera to enjoy the proximity to Nice and Monaco and their fabulous cuisine !
🧚‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧞‍♀️

A brand new car.
Wow. Nothing. My special talent is being universally talentless!
celebrating my birthday on the wrong day.
Tacos
the sound of magpies carolling
Oklahoma. The most beautiful place on the planet.

1. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy for yourself? A Tesla Model Y
2. What's your special talent? Robotics
3. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you? Broke my car key, so had to leave my car parked in the middle of a school yard. Next day there was a presentation with the whole school assembled in the yard with my car right in the middle, just as I arrived with my spare key to drive it away.
4. What is the one food that you would never give up? Breakfast Cereal
5. What's the best thing to wake up to in the morning? Coffee!
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, except Australia, where would it be and why? Tuscany, Italy. Great food, country side, access to lakes, Mediterranean Sea, mountains for skiing, and coffee!

A world cruise - don’t know if I’ll take the hubby but... 🤣

Making people laugh ( but I’m still not sure if they’re laughing with me or at me...🥴)

telling a guy at school ”You look just like *** ****!” Then being told that it was!! (Don’t know if that’s funny or just embarrassing! Everyone else thought it was funny, so I guess it counts! 🥴)

Chocolate... dear sweet chocolate (not sure if my diabetes agrees...)

The sound of rain on the roof... magpies warbling...hubby going to golf

Scotland - well... why not! It’s beautiful, it’s wild, the home of my heart (and also some ancestors a few generations back 😉)

A brand new car.
Tacos
I'm sure if you dug deep you would definitely have a talent.

How did you celebrate 🍾 your birthday on the wrong day !! I hope you also got to celebrate on the day as well.

A world cruise - don’t know if I’ll take the hubby but... 🤣

Making people laugh ( but I’m still not sure if they’re laughing with me or at me...🥴)

telling a guy at school ”You look just like *** ****!” Then being told that it was!! (Don’t know if that’s funny or just embarrassing! Everyone else thought it was funny, so I guess it counts! 🥴)

Chocolate... dear sweet chocolate (not sure if my diabetes agrees...)

The sound of rain on the roof... magpies warbling...hubby going to golf

Scotland - well... why not! It’s beautiful, it’s wild, the home of my heart (and also some ancestors a few generations back 😉)
I'm sure if people are laughing with you or at you , then either way you must be funny.

No 3 .. who did he look like ???

Chocolate, now that's probably something else I couldn't give up although I have tried 😅

I'm sure if people are laughing with you or at you , then either way you must be funny.

No 3 .. who did he look like ???

Chocolate, now that's probably something else I couldn't give up although I have tried 😅
No 3 - Well, I don’t want to name names, but do you remember back in the 70s, there was a young guy who played piano accordion all over the place on tv...?

A brand new car.
Tacos
Hi @maxesmum ! Don't say that! :) I know you have Max and Marnie and Holmes, and it takes special talent to care for 3 babies! I know because I have one of each (a dog and a cat!), plus 2 human babies and I sometimes wish I had 8 hands! :D

Buy my own luxurious apartment directly overlooking the sea
Oil painting landscapes
Not sure about funniest, but I know I am surrounded by angels who protect me
Seafood
Know that you are alive and be served a glass of Veuve Clicquot :)
In the French Riviera to enjoy the proximity to Nice and Monaco and their fabulous cuisine !
🧚‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧞‍♀️
I would love to see your oil paintings!

I also love answer three. I used to have night terrors as a child and my mum swears she walked into my room and saw an angel by the foot of my bed one night. Never had a night terror again after that :giggle:

I'm sure if you dug deep you would definitely have a talent.

How did you celebrate 🍾 your birthday on the wrong day !! I hope you also got to celebrate on the day as well.
We had actually crossed two time zones! It’s all very confusing…still is,in fact,but hubby and I were travelling and I was very chuffed to see that I could get to celebrate my birthday TWICE by crossing into another country on a certain day of our travels. Combine jet lag,excitement and just plain old stupidity and I not only missed my actual birthday,but celebrated on the wrong day. It has been the ”go to” joke for my kids ever since!

Reactions: Suzanne rose
Hi @maxesmum ! Don't say that! :) I know you have Max and Marnie and Holmes, and it takes special talent to care for 3 babies! I know because I have one of each (a dog and a cat!), plus 2 human babies and I sometimes wish I had 8 hands! :D
Perhaps,Tricia,we could say my talent is for attracting every single stray cat in a 40 kilometre area. Much to Maxs utter disgust,I leave food out for all the sad kitties without family. Max calls them peasants and regularly hurls abuse at them from the safety of his outdoor pen.

A cat or a dog from a rescue shelter

Not sure if I have a special talent, but I was a competitive Ballroom dancer and also a Ballroom teacher

Sitting on John Bonner's lap (Sgt Schultz from Hogans heroes) and watching his reaction to 2 Surfers Paradise Meter Maids Myself and Ann Hughes sitting on his lap dressed in our uniforms.

Is chocolate a food?

A cup of black coffee and my furbabies.

I would live in Fiji they are the happiest and most friendly people in the world

• Love
Reactions: TriciaR
1. The family home my kids grew up in.
2. Knowing I don't have one.
3. Not funny at the time, but my twin used to do silly stuff at school and I would cop the punishment for it. Always said she was street smart.
4. Icecream
5. My dogs
6. Hawaii, climate and the people.

• Love
Reactions: TriciaR