Hi,I am Sue age 69
I live in sunny Queensland. Love reading each day an look forward to new things.
Thank you for joining us Sue! Welcome to the SDC community! Lots of new things to learn and amazing people to meet so we hope you find something you like! We would also love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

I’m a new member from Queensland great to have a website for seniors to connect . Thank you
Welcome to the SDC community @Snowqueen ! Thank you for joining us! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi all new here ang live on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Welcome to the SDC community @Ianmack ! Thank you for joining us! Please feel free to tell us a little bit more about yourself by answering a few questions in our new game. Also, see you around in the different forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello. I've just joined the Seniors Discount Club and I'm excited to learn more about the advantages of being a member and interacting with other members' experiences via online posts.
Kind regards,
Neridah 😊
Thank you for joining us Neridah! Welcome to the SDC community! Oh, you've come to the right place! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi my name is karen, my husband of 33yrs past away last may, we have 8 children between us and 19 grandchildren, I have recently joined a art class to develop my painting skills as I am keen on painting a landscape of the scenery at the cemetary overlooking a lake, I have 2 crazy french bulldogs, look forward to seeing what this site has to offer
Welcome to the SDC community, Karen! Thank you for joining us! I am very sorry to hear about your husband, but I am glad to know you're surrounded by family, and 2 crazy French bulldogs! :) ❤️ We would love to see one of your paintings when you're ready to share! Also, we would love to get to know yo better so we have a few questions for you in our new game! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone, looking forward to joining you. I live in the Central West and loving small town living.
Welcome to the SDC community @Ceej ! Pleasure to have you on board! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone, I'm a new member as of today, nice to be here.
Thank you for joining us @newshackk ! Welcome to the SDC community! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi,
Good to be onboard
Bloggie
Thank you for joining us @Bloggie ! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Everyone - I am a new member from Perth, WA

I am happy to be here👍🏼
Thank you for joining us @Patsypie12 ! Welcome to the SDC community! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone my name is Leila and I just liked to say that I love telling everyone about the trivia’s and also knowing the newsfeed about what’s going on and wanna thank the club for having me thank you very much
Welcome to the SDC community Leila ! Pleasure is all ours! We're very happy to hear you love the trivias and the newsfeed! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello I live on the lovely Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. I am originally from Hervey Bay in QLD. I am 92 , a widow. I have 2 sons, both married . I have 4 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren. I love cats but not allowed one where I live. My computer is my outlet to my family and the world. I love this group.
Thank you for joining us @CurleyShirley ! Welcome to the SDC community! Also, a big thanks for sharing all these details about yourself! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi I’m Frances from Perth WA
Welcome to the SDC community Frances ! Pleasure to have you on board! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello from Townsville
Hello to you too, @Olga Martel ! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi, I am retired , married for 57 years, one daughter, five grand children and three great grand children, I wasn't busy but our daughter certainly was !!! I am a carer for my husband who gets around in a motorized wheelchair. We don't get out much now. We drive to Brisbane now and again to go to the hospital. A lot of our injuries have been caused by sports in our younger years, which we enjoyed at the time. Ah well, that's life !! Nice to meet you all and to hear all the comments.
Thank you for joining us @dorisphilo ! Welcome to the SDC community! 57 years?!?! How'd you do that! And you made me spit my soda with your comment about your daughter being busy! :ROFLMAO: Cliche, but the more, the merrier! ❤️ Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello & thank you for inviting me to join the group. I look forward to your emails every day & find them very informative & enjoyable.
Hello to you too, @Carol Ceasar ! Thank you for joining us and for your very kind words! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Also, we would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

rad and understood
Thank you for joining us @Dendee ! Welcome to the SDC community! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!