Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.

Hi everyone I have joined today, had no idea I was old enough to join lol... I'm a widow raising my 4 grandchildren so I am busy everyday ages from 17, 16, 16, and 8. Lots of fun and rollercoasters as you can imagine. I am always looking at ways to save money and hoping the Seniors Club can help.

Hi there,,,, Glad to tag along. My hobbies are Gardening .. My small acreage keeps me busy, and then I have my Hot Rod, and other cars... I love cars....

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.
G'day
My name is Rod and I am a retired Primary School Principal who now spends his time playing golf and sampling whisky, and red wine. My wife is soon to retire, and we plan to hit the road and see some more of our great state and country, as the situation allows.
Stay safe

How do I post my answers to the riddles?

Hi there. I am a new member. I have just retired after 45 years teaching children from Kindy to Year 6. Seemed very strange when school returned this year and I did not!

We have also moved, from our hometown 650 km away, to the coast in retirement. We are now close to two of our children and three beautiful grandchildren…and the beach. I am in my element.

Found this site and am loving all its different elements. Cheers.

Hi. My name is Belinda and my husband and I live in Victoria. We love to travel this beautiful country in our caravan and do so for several months each year. I’ve been enjoying reading the daily emails and particularly the riddles, as I love puzzles and word games.

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman

Hell my name is Tessa just joined yesterday 😍

Reactions: Jannelle

Hi all my name is fritzi and it is my first post.
I have been living in Sydney since the late seventy's. I lived before that in Indonesia, Holland and South Africa. I retired in 2008. I have no real hobbies. I love to read the newspaper daily and watch TV from all over the world. Married with two kids, have 4 grand children. My daughter lives close to me and my son lives in Holland. I still love to go on holidays with wife, children and grand kids.

• Love
Reactions: Maddison Dwyer
Hi Everybody, I'm Andrea (otherwise known as ozabby). I'm 63 and I live with 2 of my adult children - not left home yet (not returners). I used to teach, but now work with children in another capacity. Great to be a new member - have already had cause to find this site useful! ozabby

• Love
Reactions: Maddison Dwyer
G'day one and all, I'm Joffa. Looking forward to this forum. As yet, don't know what to expect So given time, I wiil come out of my shell.
We're terribly sorry for the late response! But regardless, WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! ❤️❤️❤️ @Joffa @Marg @Dave Cripps @Frizzledfran @Timtam @portsteve @Jhbeal @Marie V @Wayne Wockner @ian balnaves @Gaena @serenityjbkb1 @Chris and @68autobug

We're delighted to have all of you lovely folks on here! Thank you for the wonderful introductions. It puts a smile on our face whenever we get a chance to know the members a little better 🥰

We're wishing nothing but the best experience here in the SDC for every single one of you ☺️ Know that if any of you need extra help with anything, the team is always just a post or a message away!

All the best 😊