Hi everyone I have joined today, had no idea I was old enough to join lol... I'm a widow raising my 4 grandchildren so I am busy everyday ages from 17, 16, 16, and 8. Lots of fun and rollercoasters as you can imagine. I am always looking at ways to save money and hoping the Seniors Club can help.
Hello @Colleen Sullivan ! Welcome to our little community ❤️ You must be a super mum for still deciding to take care of your grandchildren!

I was raised by my grandparents so this hits very close to home for me. I wish I could give you a hug! You seem lovely.

Hoping that the deals we post in the forum are helping you out so far! If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, feel free to share them with us. :giggle:

Hi there,,,, Glad to tag along. My hobbies are Gardening .. My small acreage keeps me busy, and then I have my Hot Rod, and other cars... I love cars....
Hello @Purple27T ! WELCOME TO THE GROUP! ❤️ Gardening is awesome! Being able to watch your plant babies grow a little each day feels fulfilling. Do you have any pictures of your garden that you're willing to share with us?

G'day
My name is Rod and I am a retired Primary School Principal who now spends his time playing golf and sampling whisky, and red wine. My wife is soon to retire, and we plan to hit the road and see some more of our great state and country, as the situation allows.
Stay safe
Hello @Golfer19 ! Welcome to the SDC! 🤗

Sampling whisky and red wine is the dream! Fingers crossed you're able to go on epic adventures with your wife soon!

Feel free to tell us all about your adventures ;)

How do I post my answers to the riddles?
Hello, @FraserG ! The newsletter usually includes a link to the riddle thread where you can post your answer to the forum.

Either way, you can always find the thread on the forum. It typically looks like this:

Screenshot at Mar 23 11-53-09.png
Click it and then hover over to the upper right side of your screen where you'll see the 'Reply' button to post your answer.

Screenshot at Mar 23 11-53-58.png

Hoping this helps! ❤️

Hi there. I am a new member. I have just retired after 45 years teaching children from Kindy to Year 6. Seemed very strange when school returned this year and I did not!

We have also moved, from our hometown 650 km away, to the coast in retirement. We are now close to two of our children and three beautiful grandchildren…and the beach. I am in my element.

Found this site and am loving all its different elements. Cheers.
Hello @Netta ! WELCOOOME 😁

Living next to your loved ones and the beach? I'm sooo jealous! You deserve the best things though and we're so happy to hear you're doing great 😊

Thank you also for the positive feedback! The SDC team greatly appreciates the nice comments but we also welcome all sorts of feedback - if you have any suggestions on how we can approve, feel free to share them with us! 😉

Hi. My name is Belinda and my husband and I live in Victoria. We love to travel this beautiful country in our caravan and do so for several months each year. I’ve been enjoying reading the daily emails and particularly the riddles, as I love puzzles and word games.
Hello @AussieBel ! WELCOME 🥳

Australia is truly beautiful! Dreaming of travelling around one day as you do! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the newsletters 🥰 Thank you very much for the sweet comment!

Good morning. I’m Helen & this is my first message‼️
Hello @HFlavel ! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME ☺️

We're thrilled to have you! I'm curious to know more about you so if you're okay with sharing, can you tell us a little something about yourself?

I love cheese pizza and could probably eat it every day. I also enjoy walking my dogs!

Hi all my name is fritzi and it is my first post.
I have been living in Sydney since the late seventy's. I lived before that in Indonesia, Holland and South Africa. I retired in 2008. I have no real hobbies. I love to read the newspaper daily and watch TV from all over the world. Married with two kids, have 4 grand children. My daughter lives close to me and my son lives in Holland. I still love to go on holidays with wife, children and grand kids.
Hi @frits suyderhoud ! WELCOME TO THE SDC 😁

Lived in Indonesia, Holland, and South Africa!? That's AMAZING. What's that like? I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!

Hi Everybody, I'm Andrea (otherwise known as ozabby). I'm 63 and I live with 2 of my adult children - not left home yet (not returners). I used to teach, but now work with children in another capacity. Great to be a new member - have already had cause to find this site useful! ozabby
Hello, @ozabby ! Welcome to the forum! ❤️❤️❤️

Your nickname is adorable! What's the story behind that?

We're glad to hear you find our little community useful! It makes what we do all the more worthwhile :giggle:

Hi Everyone, my name is Angela, looking forward to being part of this group. I live in Wollongong and enjoying my retirement, will be travelling in EU this year.

Reactions: GayleK
Hi Everyone, my name is Angela, looking forward to being part of this group. I live in Wollongong and enjoying my retirement, will be travelling in EU this year.
Hello, @Angi003 ! ❤️ Welcome to the forum! We're thrilled to have you on here 😁

That trip to EU sounds exciting! Which country are you looking forward to visiting the most?

Reactions: GayleK
Good day all, I am Sigi, I am 69, live in the Geelong area, togheter with my wife. Do a bit home maintenance, help my Lady gerdening, and I am member of a woodworking club, do some work like it at home as well.

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hello, @sigi ! WELCOME TO THE FORUM ❤️❤️ We're pleased to have you as a part of our little community.

Being a member of a woodworking club sounds so cool! I've always wanted to learn how to craft various things with wood... hopefully one day I can be like you!
Good day all, I am Sigi, I am 69, live in the Geelong area, togheter with my wife. Do a bit home maintenance, help my Lady gerdening, and I am member of a woodworking club, do some work like it at home as well.

Hi, thank you for allowing me to join! I’m looking forward to sharing and enjoying your company!
Troika

G'day everybody, I've just joined and had a quick look around, looks like a beaut place, Married to my awesome wife Lea, and we have two grown lads that have moved out and started there own families now. Thanks for the add :)