What is something your mum used to say to you when you were a kid?

Hey members!

How have you all been? I have another fun question for you today. With Mother's Day just around the corner, it got me thinking about the countless memories and stories we have of our incredible mums. I want to know: what is something your mother used to say to you when you were a kid that still sticks with you today? Maybe it was a phrase that always made you feel better when you were feeling down or some sage advice that you still live by. Or perhaps it was just a funny expression that always made you laugh. Whatever it was, let's take a moment to share it and celebrate the fantastic women who have supported us through thick and thin.

Something my mother used to say to me when I did not like my food as a kid was, 'There are children starving all over the world; eat your dinner’. I knew it was just her way of getting me to eat my vegetables, but I couldn't help but feel guilty for not finishing what was on my plate.

Now it’s your turn. Share your stories with us in the comments below.

View attachment 18453
Credits: Unsplash

“There’s no show without Punch.” (It was a reference to a puppet show from many years ago called The Punch and Judy show.)

Reactions: Ricci