I also thought they were expensive and did not buy anything. I also only buy things from Australia and definitely not on a Facebook site as it all comes from China.

Reactions: Ricci
URGENT: Seniors Discount - Coupon65 Scam

Hi members,

I was heart broken today to receive an email from one of our members who had been scammed by a company called Coupon65 who was claiming to have Seniors Discounts. This is their website - https://www.coupon65.com/.

Please AVOID this company at all costs. This member bought a watch from them which was advertised as $49, he was then debited $150 and the watch barely works.

They are a US based company clearly targeting Australians over the age of 60 and I have reported them to the ACCC.

We are currently trying to get in touch with them to help this member get a refund, but I am not sure how successful we will be as they seem very dodgy.

Avoid them at all costs, members!
I was taken in too. Anything from them is a don't buy! I got a Maxi Phone which when I got a phone tech to check it out found that it had no inbult security and could if you put in your sim card be used to access your information. Don't buy anything from them! Lucky for me I didn't get as far as putting in my Sim Card, and I hope others aren't caught like I was.

I have their newsletter come into my inbox often but have always deleted it unread as for me there is only one Seniors Discount Club & that is this one. Thanks for the heads up I will unsubscribe also.

I also thought they were expensive and did not buy anything. I also only buy things from Australia and definitely not on a Facebook site as it all comes from China.
So unfortunately do Kmart goods but at least you can get your money back if things don't work.

I have found that anything advertised on Facebook and the company is based in America is almost always a scam. I tested one with a small purchase some time ago was proved right.

Another scam is going around advertising a battery driven bicycle for around $45.00. I may have the details mixed up but its something like that. I have received it several times showing a different associated firms.

Reactions: Ricci and Ezzy
I feel for our friends here who have been duped by these people.

Thanks for the heads up on this company.

Thankyou Johnathon for your efforts to help these people. This is very heartening.

Hi members,

I was heart broken today to receive an email from one of our members who had been scammed by a company called Coupon65 who was claiming to have Seniors Discounts. This is their website - https://www.coupon65.com/.

Please AVOID this company at all costs. This member bought a watch from them which was advertised as $49, he was then debited $150 and the watch barely works.

They are a US based company clearly targeting Australians over the age of 60 and I have reported them to the ACCC.

We are currently trying to get in touch with them to help this member get a refund, but I am not sure how successful we will be as they seem very dodgy.

And did you hear the news today that Australian banks are big-heartedly giving people who have been scammed up to 5% of the amounts they were done for? What did the government say in relation to that? "The banks should do something about that ... "

• Angry
Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci

Hi members,

I'm wondering about this new website, Temu🤔

Reactions: Ezzy
We paid for and never received 2 x weight loss magnetic therapy bracelets, whils we were 99% sure we would never lose weight with these we both liked them. Fortunately we bought the through Amazon Aust. The 3rd of April a strange shaped parcel arrived an there was no indication of any website except it came from some province in China. I opened itas my wife watched on, there was an unmarked black rectangular box inside with no paperwork or brand name at all. On opening the black box I discovered a PINK VIBRATOR. (for anybody who might be interested, 5" with 9 different settings). We both live in an aged care facility. You can imagine the embarrassmeent of a 67 yr old male receiving this.
Now, three days ago we received information from the supplier that the parcel was deliveredon the 3rd April at 9.28 am, which was the date and time the vibrator arrived. Long story short the man claimed they only only sold these bracelets ( a lie) and would require the goods that arrived to be sent to them to confirm what I had just told them. I said I would not be going through the embarrassment of going to the post office only to be asked what I was sending. I was then to send a photo of the vibrator and the original packaging, who would do this not me. He ssaid it is company policy that this has to take place before a replacement can be sent out. After 9 responses to his stupid emails I have handed it over to Amazon to deal with as it is affecting my dementia. The company is Dobson store front. NEVER EVER EVER DEAL WITH THEM. Check out there disgusting website if you must but beware you may be shocked.

I have been receiving emails from this company! Will make sure I unsubscribe immediately. Thanks for the heads up!
clicking on "un-subscribe" in a dodgy email would take you to another dodgy site. it is best that when you get this type of email, that, before you open it you just put the curser on it, (this will highlight it), DON'T CLICK. then in the strip above that indicates "file" "edit" "view" "go" "tools" "actions" "help" click on "actions", in the drop-down menu click on "junk E-mail" click "add sender to blocked senders list" . you should do this to all emails that you feel are scams. if you are not too sure of what to do then ask someone to do it for you.

Last edited:
We paid for and never received 2 x weight loss magnetic therapy bracelets, whils we were 99% sure we would never lose weight with these we both liked them. Fortunately we bought the through Amazon Aust. The 3rd of April a strange shaped parcel arrived an there was no indication of any website except it came from some province in China. I opened itas my wife watched on, there was an unmarked black rectangular box inside with no paperwork or brand name at all. On opening the black box I discovered a PINK VIBRATOR. (for anybody who might be interested, 5" with 9 different settings). We both live in an aged care facility. You can imagine the embarrassmeent of a 67 yr old male receiving this.
Now, three days ago we received information from the supplier that the parcel was deliveredon the 3rd April at 9.28 am, which was the date and time the vibrator arrived. Long story short the man claimed they only only sold these bracelets ( a lie) and would require the goods that arrived to be sent to them to confirm what I had just told them. I said I would not be going through the embarrassment of going to the post office only to be asked what I was sending. I was then to send a photo of the vibrator and the original packaging, who would do this not me. He ssaid it is company policy that this has to take place before a replacement can be sent out. After 9 responses to his stupid emails I have handed it over to Amazon to deal with as it is affecting my dementia. The company is Dobson store front. NEVER EVER EVER DEAL WITH THEM. Check out there disgusting website if you must but beware you may be shocked.
I had "deals" with Amazon similar to this and also parcels not being received. all in all, I have corresponded (if you can call it that as there has never been any replies from them) with Amazon and also the seller (as stated, NO REPLIES), I have had a few issues with Amazon in the past (5-6 yrs ago) and I "pledged" that I would never use Amazon again

Sad to hear so many are being scammed these days. Always phone the company selling you anything BEFORE you make any payment.

Thought I'd been scammed when I entered all my details buying a printer toner cartridge the other day as the page mysteriously disappeared with all the info. But managed to actually contact the Brisbane office and on going back into the site the 'disappeared' page returned intact with my info. I initially panicked and tried to contact my bank to stop payment but, as usual, was kept waiting online for ages and finally gave up with them. It was a genuine company & I received my toner cartridge within 3 days. Thank goodness. Be very careful my fellow seniors out there.

clicking on "un-subscribe" in a dodgy email would take you to another dodgy site. it is best that when you get this type of email, that, before you open it you just put the curser on it, (this will highlight it), DON'T CLICK. then in the strip above that indicates "file" "edit" "view" "go" "tools" "actions" "help" click on "actions", in the drop-down menu click on "junk E-mail" click "add sender to blocked senders list" . you should do this to all emails that you feel are scams. if you are not too sure of what to do then ask someone to do it for you.
Thank you for this information. I have never been scammed yet but will try your suggestion above when I get something that seems dodgy.

Sorry to hear about the above, but People called Coupon65 have given me genuine discounts (as a senior) for years and years... Perhaps their good name has been 'borrowed'? Always come up with a green screen and Welcome Back! and they have been dinky-di

Hi members,

I bought a bra that does up at the front, $19.99, buy one get 2 free ended up costing me $63.98 (or somewhere round there) took five and a half weeks to come…………… got 1 bra not 3.
I couldn’t remember where I got it from as I’d deleted all correspondence, my bad 😣 but even worse I ordered 5xxxxx thinking that should fit, it was saying it was a 42g in the old measurements, I’m about a 22dd, I swear take me back to when I was 14 it might have fitted me 😂😂it would’ve been a size 14-16dd, so that was a waste of $60-$65, but learnt my lesson……………. Don’t order online again 😣

Reactions: Ezzy
I have been receiving emails from this company! Will make sure I unsubscribe immediately. Thanks for the heads up!
Do not Unsubscribe!
Simply block them!
if you unsubscribe they then know you are a real person and you will start receiving more scams from them under different addresses!

Reactions: Ezzy and JenSue