The first time visiting our daughter and her family in Switzerland we took a short walk from their home I came upon this field of Sunflowers with only one blooming. So I waded out amongst them and got this shot, compete with bumble bee taking advantage of the early bloom.View attachment 1020
What a fabulous shot

I thought I had better add the second rescue cat into the mix. This is a female, she is named "Max" by the granddaughter, came as a week old kitten, mother deceased. Max confuses our black cat as she swishes her tail like a dog when happy, the black cat see's that as aggression, yet they co-exist ok in our home. The black cat bonded to me, and Max bonded to my wife. Max being feral has always one eye open. She disappears whenever we have visitors. The black cat is just an OC (opportunist cat) and smooches most people after a few minutes eyeing them off.

eye oView attachment 1058
She is gorgeous.

Reactions: Goodbloke
My beautiful late cat Daisy, who passed 2021. Her expression is "How dare you wake up a lady when she is sleeping". She had such expressive eyes and the most beautiful fluffy tail. Taken on a Samsung S9 phone.Daisy 2.jpg

This is Mavis my friend's dog that is a cross between a Tibetan Spaniel and a Pug. She is a real Fashionista!
Photo was taken at a park just down the road from me.

Attachments

• Mavis.jpg
    Mavis.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Liz
This was taken while camping at Wooli. The sunsets were glorious and one day I decided to be artistic with the camera.

Attachments

• Wooli (21).JPG
    Wooli (21).JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 2
the beautiful white tiger in Singapore zoo. I watched her for an hour with no one else around - so privileged to have had this time to watch and admire this magnificent creature

Attachments

• DSCN7103_Moment (3).jpg
    DSCN7103_Moment (3).jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful and rare yellow Clivia. I bought 2 of these plants from a Gumtree seller who grew them from seed. I am happy to have them in my garden.

Attachments

• IMG20210918164603.jpg
    IMG20210918164603.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: m.e_trainor and Liz
Fabulous door into Martin Place building, Sydney.

Attachments

• IMG_3112.jpg
    IMG_3112.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 0
A sign of the times! In this heritage Martin Place building, users of the old cage-style lift should carry a mobile phone in case they need rescuing.

Attachments

• IMG_2970.jpg
    IMG_2970.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 1
A snap of tulips in my garden welcoming the sun.

Attachments

• IMG_5002.jpg
    IMG_5002.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 2
Glorious pink rose bud. It looks like a kiss.

Attachments

• IMG20210827144940.jpg
    IMG20210827144940.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 2