I do hope you have enjoyed your first day in here Bob. I'm off to cook my usual Friday night Fishermen's Basket for tea. Stay safe all and look forward to seeing you in the morning. Bless you all and sweet dreams. XXX

I do hope you have enjoyed your first day in here Bob. I'm off to cook my usual Friday night Fishermen's Basket for tea. Stay safe all and look forward to seeing you in the morning. Bless you all and sweet dreams. XXX
While @DLHM and myself have mere cannelloni.

I'm jealous! Too bad @DLHM cannot stand seafood. :cry:

Reactions: Littleboy8
Don't judge ,you don't know me you are only going by my comments. I'm very positive especially on people like you. It's my perogative if I join or not but maybe down the track,at the moment having problems with the app,so again don't jump to conclusions
To right Vegie, She is still here.
Barbara, You moan and whinge about everything and claim it to be your rite.
If you don't like it, please do us a favour and keep them to yourself.
If that is impossible, the only other suggestion is the express 🚌 to Geelong leaves at 9am
please be under it.

• Haha
Reactions: Veggiepatch
To right Vegie, She is still here.
Barbara, You moan and whinge about everything and claim it to be your rite.
If you don't like it, please do us a favour and keep them to yourself.
If that is impossible, the only other suggestion is the express 🚌 to Geelong leaves at 9am
please be under it.
can't help laughing...The train leaves earlier than the bus.LOL

While @DLHM and myself have mere cannelloni.

I'm jealous! Too bad @DLHM cannot stand seafood. :cry:
I can always cook something else for Deb while you enjoy fish, prawns, squid, scallops, chips and salad if you want it LOL..... by the way, anyone wondering why I don't use funny faces..........they left my computer about 3 weeks and wish they'd come home.

Gees, I bet you miss the Puddy Tats 😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾??
my mouth is open in shock Freddo. PLEASE who are you? How you know about my cats? Both you and Veggie know who I am obviously so please help me. Yes I do miss my Puddy Tats. My last one is buried by a dam I called "a lake" at South Kolan along with my dog. Keisha was 18 when he finally died.
To you and Veg, I don't feel so alone. Actually Veg talks about "DEB" the same name as my daughter in law.

my mouth is open in shock Freddo. PLEASE who are you? How you know about my cats? Both you and Veggie know who I am obviously so please help me. Yes I do miss my Puddy Tats. My last one is buried by a dam I called "a lake" at South Kolan along with my dog. Keisha was 18 when he finally died.
To you and Veg, I don't feel so alone. Actually Veg talks about "DEB" the same name as my daughter in law.
Maybe you mentioned it in past posts on here gamiry and forgot.😊

I've generally got a good memory but I don't remember that. I still say a huge thank you to you. This is the best Mother's Day I've had for many years XXXX
goodo may the love of the day warm your 💖and keep you safe😍

Hi Gamiry,
I'm happy you took no offense, both You and Me are Puddy Tat lovers.
My love started with, Tabby and Dopey {brothers} then Charlie {rescue cat} then Cybil and Cheshire,
who lived to 17 & 18 respective,then Molly. After Molly, I was onsite when I found a tiny little furball under the donger, so I put down water and food,She was no older than 3 months.
2 days later at feeding time in the am She came to me on 3 legs so straight off to the Vet.
Her rear left leg was shattered and her toes were displaced,I found out the security guard was responsible for her injuries, unfortunately the guard also suffered some injuries one dark night!
$2000 later I inhereted the cat who now is called "Minnie puss" {That was 11 years ago}
About your cats, I was relating to the cat faces I use on my posts and replies, definitely not about your pets.
Sorry for any distress , that was not my intention.
With warm respect and wishes,
Da Freddo 😼😸

Hi Gamiry,
I'm happy you took no offense, both You and Me are Puddy Tat lovers.
My love started with, Tabby and Dopey {brothers} then Charlie {rescue cat} then Cybil and Cheshire,
who lived to 17 & 18 respective,then Molly. After Molly, I was onsite when I found a tiny little furball under the donger, so I put down water and food,She was no older than 3 months.
2 days later at feeding time in the am She came to me on 3 legs so straight off to the Vet.
Her rear left leg was shattered and her toes were displaced,I found out the security guard was responsible for her injuries, unfortunately the guard also suffered some injuries one dark night!
$2000 later I inhereted the cat who now is called "Minnie puss" {That was 11 years ago}
About your cats, I was relating to the cat faces I use on my posts and replies, definitely not about your pets.
Sorry for any distress , that was not my intention.
With warm respect and wishes,
Da Freddo 😼😸

OH Freddo there was definately no offence. You gave me the most wonderful Mother's Day I've had in a great many years and I love what you've just told me. I am so glad that dear little Puddy Tat found an angel like you and sounds like the heavens caught up with the person responsible. You would have loved one of mine I called 'WOBBLES" because, when he walked he wobbled from one end to the other. He was very disabled but he didn't know it. His parents were siamese/oriental but also came as a tabby. I contacted a lecturer at the Uni who I went on to learn from without ever being a uni student. This wonderful man put me in contact with a genetics professor in England. These wonderful gentlemen answered my questions for free for many years. I bred siamese and orientals for many years. I owned the Mum of two brothers who really made my name, Billy went on to be QLd and Australian Double Grand Champion and his brother, Zeus was one of 8 that went to Holland. Zeus went on to a show in Russia where he won World Champion. No, I didn't get a big head but a so called "friend" tried to take the credit but she came unstuck. I gave up showing and opened my home to recovering drug addicts and alcoholics. My "kids" worked miracles with our "specal people" but the best of all were Vishna, mum of the brothers and her grandson Serenity. I even assisted my vet with autopsy's but that's another story.
Time has passed and they are all in heaven giving their love to everyone up there. Sorry for rambling on but
I get such wonderful feelings from people in here, especially you and Veggie. THANK YOU XXXXXXXXXXX

OH Freddo there was definately no offence. You gave me the most wonderful Mother's Day I've had in a great many years and I love what you've just told me. I am so glad that dear little Puddy Tat found an angel like you and sounds like the heavens caught up with the person responsible. You would have loved one of mine I called 'WOBBLES" because, when he walked he wobbled from one end to the other. He was very disabled but he didn't know it. His parents were siamese/oriental but also came as a tabby. I contacted a lecturer at the Uni who I went on to learn from without ever being a uni student. This wonderful man put me in contact with a genetics professor in England. These wonderful gentlemen answered my questions for free for many years. I bred siamese and orientals for many years. I owned the Mum of two brothers who really made my name, Billy went on to be QLd and Australian Double Grand Champion and his brother, Zeus was one of 8 that went to Holland. Zeus went on to a show in Russia where he won World Champion. No, I didn't get a big head but a so called "friend" tried to take the credit but she came unstuck. I gave up showing and opened my home to recovering drug addicts and alcoholics. My "kids" worked miracles with our "specal people" but the best of all were Vishna, mum of the brothers and her grandson Serenity. I even assisted my vet with autopsy's but that's another story.
Time has passed and they are all in heaven giving their love to everyone up there. Sorry for rambling on but
I get such wonderful feelings from people in here, especially you and Veggie. THANK YOU XXXXXXXXXXX
WOW oh WOW, I'm speechless.
You are in My diary, respectfully known under the heading as "THE CAT 😼 😸 😽😹😻 WOMAN"
Miz GAMIRY..

Reactions: Veggiepatch
WOW oh WOW, I'm speechless.
You are in My diary, respectfully known under the heading as "THE CAT 😼 😸 😽😹😻 WOMAN"
Miz GAMIRY..
If you are ever around Bundaberg. Qld, my door is always open. YOU WOULD BE WELCOME FREDDO and I do love your Puddy Tats. XXX. By the way Veggiepatch knows me and who I am but the loveable sod won't tell me which of my special markets people he is. BOOHOO LOL