Popular $10 Kmart Christmas item makes early return with a twist

The festive season may be behind us, but who says the joy and warmth of Christmas can't linger all year round?

Kmart's sell-out $10 Christmas candles have made a triumphant return, and this time, they're here to stay, with a delightful twist that's perfect for any season.

Kmart has revamped its popular Sprinkles Christmas Fragrant Candle range with a new look and scents that evoke the sweet pleasures of everyday desserts.

Nicholas Holmes, Kmart's Buyer Home Decorator and Furniture, shared the inspiration behind this delicious transition.

photo.jpg
Kmart restocked its best-selling Sprinkles Fragrant Candles. Credit: Kmart

‘This is a brand-new range for Kmart, taking the best fragrances from our seasonal ranges and making them available all year round,’ he said.

'Our team were inspired to range the non-festive sprinkle candles due to the incredible popularity of our Christmas collection.’

‘Baking fragrances are trending within the candle space, so we were inspired to bring the sweet aroma of baking goods, with delicious scents of cookie, cupcake, and waffle fragrances.’

The new collection features three delectable designs available for $10 that are as pleasing to the eye as they are to the nose.

Imagine the comforting scent of the Sprinkles Cookie Fragrant Candle from a chic white jar or the rich, indulgent aroma of the Sprinkles Waffle Fragrant Candle emanating from a bronze-coloured jar.

And for those who adore a hint of sweetness, the Sprinkles Cupcake Fragrant Candle in a white jar will surely satisfy.

Each jar is adorned with a unique sprinkle combination at the base, adding a playful touch to these delightful home accessories.

Priced at the same range as their festive predecessors, these candles are a steal for anyone looking to infuse their home with a touch of sweetness and light.

While they're mostly available online, shoppers will be pleased to know that they'll soon be gracing the shelves of all Kmart stores nationwide.

'The sprinkle candle range is starting to land on shelves in some states, however, these candles should be available and start appearing on all shelves, for all states, by the end of next week,' Holmes assured.

The Christmas versions of these candles were a huge hit with shoppers last year.

Shoppers were clamouring to get their hands on them, with some even stockpiling multiples to ensure they wouldn't miss out.

'I bought like 5 of the cookie ones, I missed out last year,' one customer reminisced.

‘If they're sold out this time, I'm gonna cry these are my favourite candles ever!’ another commented.

'The candle I've been waiting to burn is back I can finally burn mine if I get another one,' a third exclaimed with anticipation.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart's popular $10 Sprinkles Fragrant Candles from their Christmas range have returned with non-festive dessert-inspired fragrances due to strong customer demand.
  • The new range features cookie, waffle, and cupcake scents in jars with different coloured sprinkle combinations.
  • The candles are already available online and will be fully stocked on shelves across all states by the end of the following week.
  • Shoppers were eagerly anticipating the return of the candles, with many expressing they had missed out the previous year and were excited to purchase them again.
Have you tried these new dessert-inspired candles from Kmart? What are your favourite scents to fill your home with? Share your thoughts and let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored