Don't miss out on this popular $10 Kmart Christmas item that's flying off the shelves!

If you're looking for the perfect way to add some festive cheer to your home this Christmas, Kmart might have just what you need!

Kmart’s Sprinkles Christmas Cookie Fragrant Candle, which was a huge hit with shoppers in 2022, has made a much sought-after return to stores—and the best part is that shoppers now have a variety of other colours and fragrances to choose from this time around.

'Christmas candles are back in store, and they come in multiple fragrances!' One shared on social media.

SDC Images (8).png
Kmart has released their popular Christmas candles, which sold out last year. Image source: Kmart Australia.

The festive candle now comes in three gorgeous new fragrances—Candy Cane, Christmas Trifle and Gingerbread—and for $10 a pop, it’s an affordable and surefire way to add a burst of cheer to your home this holiday season.

People on social media are buzzing about the news of the candle's return, with many people reminding each other to snap them up again while they can, as there's no telling when they might be sold out again.

'I bought 5 of the cookie [scent], I missed out last year,' one said.

'If they're sold out this time, I'm gonna cry these are my [favourite] candles ever!' Another shared.

'Got 2 of each as I missed out last year,' a third replied.

The candles have been such a hit that one shopper decided to spare the stock they bought from before.

'The candle I've been waiting to burn is back. I can finally burn mine if I get another one,' she shared.

One shopper even said they would go as far as buying a hundred of them!

A Kmart spokesperson shared their excitement for the release of the candle and said: 'Kmart is so excited that our much-loved Sprinkle Cookie Candle is back this Christmas! This year, we have three exciting new fragrances—Candy Cane, Gingerbread and Christmas Trifle, all dropping in stores and online...'

In other news, a nifty Aussie recreated the popular Kmart Christmas candle at home using just a few simple items.

She admitted that she found it hard to track down the Christmas Cookie Candle last year, ever since it went viral on social media, and had no luck finding it in any store.

She decided to take matters into her own hands and came up with a DIY solution with some craft glue, a paintbrush, an adhesive contact spray, and some sprinkles.

You can read more about her DIY solution here!
Key Takeaways
  • The Sprinkles Christmas Cookie Fragrant Candle, a $10 Kmart item which gained popularity last year, has returned to shelves with new colours and scents.
  • Customers have been sharing the news of the candle's return on social media platforms.
  • Many shoppers missed out on purchasing the candle in 2022 and are expressing their excitement about getting another chance to buy it.
  • A Kmart spokesperson has confirmed that the candles will be available in all stores and online.
Members, do you like scented candles? If so, what’s your favourite holiday scent? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Make your own candles. It’s so easy. Go to Pinterest for instructions and use Temu for candle making supplies. buy cheap candles and melt them, plain household candles will do. Use essential oils to obtain the perfume you want. Kmart have cheap essential oils. It’s that simple. Cost is about $2 a candle. Amazon also has great candle making supplies as does Riot arts and craft.

Reactions: Ezzy