This is a awesome masterpiece. It's hard to believe what I just saw and heard, but I'm not doing the creator justice by not believing it. This must have taken forever to create and I assume was a very long and frustrating process to make everything come together. We are all better for it. Thank you for the insane level of effort, dedication, and artistry. A new use for marbles.

Reactions: chean5410
The compositional skill here is insane. Like, it’s one thing to write a cool song, it’s another to write a cool song with only string instruments, but it’s a whole other level to write a cool song with only string instruments that then looks cool when animated on imaginary instruments. ( Fun Fact: The moon is a different phase every time the window is in view. )

Reactions: chean5410
Marvellous instruments, imagine tuning this monster... I recall another music machine, I must try to find it.. :D
Viewing you tube vids via SDC I'm finding a problem the bloody ad strip at the bottom now intrudes on the video. sigh

I watch quite a lot of these videos, this young lady has certainly been exposed to Dimash and his amazing talent. Dimash is very different. Every song he sings is different than any other song he has sung. If he sings the same song at a different concert he sings it differently.
Dimash is considered by many to be the greatest vocalist of our time. I think you understand why he has been so highly recommended. His voice is best live unlike many who need auto-tune to enhance. If you liked this go back thru the thread to November 19th 2021 and listen to Stranger, highly recommended listening. The man is brilliant.

Last edited:
I watch quite a lot of these videos, this young lady has certainly been exposed to Dimash and his amazing talent. Dimash is very different. Every song he sings is different than any other song he has sung. If he sings the same song at a different concert he sings it differently.
Dimash is considered by many to be the greatest vocalist of our time. I think you understand why he has been so highly recommended. His voice is best live unlike many who need auto-tune to enhance. If you liked this go back thru the thread to November 19th 2021 and listen to Stranger, highly recommended listening. The man is brilliant.

Thankyou so much goodbloke, I have heard Dimash before but never fail to marvel at his voice. Alongside the link you showed is this one with comments about a vocal coach which a long way to explaining how he achieves such control. cheers Ted

Reactions: Goodbloke
Thankyou so much goodbloke, I have heard Dimash before but never fail to marvel at his voice. Alongside the link you showed is this one with comments about a vocal coach which a long way to explaining how he achieves such control. cheers Ted

Thanks Ted, yes I have seen this lady before, interesting to get a better understanding of technique

I love it. Even nearly 100 years ago old people were still telling the young people about how much harder it was.
Now those very same young people that they were saying this to are the old ones now telling us the exact same thing!
That will be the only good thing about getting old, I'm going to make up so many things
"All twelve of us kids had to huddle around a candle in mid-winter to keep us warm. If it got really cold dad used to light it."
The best line in this sketch is when Graham Chapman says 'Luxury'.
One of the funniest sketches I have ever seen.
"We used to get up in morning, at half past ten at night, half an hour before we’d gone to bed."

MY WAY

This should bring back fond memories for us "seasoned folks"
and a taste of what you missed "back when" for you "younger folks"
- turn your sound up!

Paul Anka never knew what a legacy he had created with this song.
Ol' blue eyes Frank Sinatra pushed it.
It was followed by the Three Tenors (Pavarotti, et. al.), and now
this rendition by ten superb voices, a lovely orchestra, piano, saxophone,
electric guitar and extra choral support.
The singers are Dutch, and you will notice that the majority of the orchestra are women.
The performance is grand and extraordinarily beautiful.
Enjoy!!

MY WAY

This should bring back fond memories for us "seasoned folks"
and a taste of what you missed "back when" for you "younger folks"
- turn your sound up!

Paul Anka never knew what a legacy he had created with this song.
Ol' blue eyes Frank Sinatra pushed it.
It was followed by the Three Tenors (Pavarotti, et. al.), and now
this rendition by ten superb voices, a lovely orchestra, piano, saxophone,
electric guitar and extra choral support.
The singers are Dutch, and you will notice that the majority of the orchestra are women.
The performance is grand and extraordinarily beautiful.
Enjoy!!

Thanks I enjoyed that, it seemed a little slow at first, the soprano woke it up, grand finish

I had no idea she was classically trained. This is why she was the lead singer for Pussycat Dolls.
Andrew Lloyd Webber, a wonderful English composer, creator of the stunning musical «The Phantom of the Opera», based on the eponymous novel by the French author of detectives Gaston Leroux. Those last notes......"wow"

The compositional skill here is insane. Like, it’s one thing to write a cool song, it’s another to write a cool song with only string instruments, but it’s a whole other level to write a cool song with only string instruments that then looks cool when animated on imaginary instruments. ( Fun Fact: The moon is a different phase every time the window is in view. )

that's brilliant and scary in a great way a bit like aliens
This is another....

such great music and skill

Dimash Kudaibergen
This was actually the first performance for the China competition's new season of The Singer 2017 [which was why the crowd was excited for it to start at the beginning] -- but what is often overlooked is that he was pretty much a complete unknown to that audience [he's from Kazakhstan and doesn't speak any Chinese] , and least expected or anticipated to do much since he was pretty much unknown to the audience [which is why he was placed to go first -- the most anticipated singers were set to perform last on that episode]. This was the first time the China audience and other performers on the show heard him sing. (Spoiler alert: He Won.)

Wow, what a sensational voice!, thank you for sharing this

Women in Jazz - 1940's and 1950's - Relaxing Dining Background Music

00:00:00 Maxine Sullivan – St. Louis Blues 00:03:07 Miss Valaida Med Winstrup Olesens Swingband – You're Driving Me Crazy 00:05:26 Ella Johnson & Buddy Johnson – Please Mr. Johnson 00:08:20 Una Mae Carlisle – Walkin' By The River 00:11:21 Teddy Wilson And His Orchestra With Helen Ward – Embraceable You 00:14:38 Mildred Bailey – Lover, Come Back To Me 00:17:38 Duke Ellington And His Orchestra With Ivie Anderson – I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good 00:20:57 Benny Goodman Sextet With Peggy Lee – Where Or When 00:24:57 Lucky Millinder And His Orchestra With Sister Rosetta Tharpe – Rock Me 00:27:03 Harry James And His Orchestra With Helen Forrest – But Not For Me 00:30:14 Bunny Banks Trio With Bonnie Davis – Don't Stop Now 00:32:57 Andy Kirk And His Twelve Clouds Of Joy With June Richmond – Baby Don't You Tell Me No Lie 00:36:07 The Nat King Cole Trio With Ida James – Close To You 00:39:51 Earl Hines Sextet With Betty Roché – I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You) 00:42:13 Louis Armstrong And His Orchestra With Dorothy Dandridge – Watcha Say 00:45:17 Duke Ellington And His Orchestra With Joya Sherrill – I Didn't Know About You 00:48:02 Eddie Condon And His Orchestra With Lee Wiley – Wherever There's Love 00:51:02 Gene Krupa And His Orchestra With Anita O'Day – Tea For Two 00:53:26 Helen Humes And Her All-Stars – He Don't Love Me Anymore 00:56:18 John Kirby And His Orchestra With Sarah Vaughan – You Go To My Head 00:59:20 Thelma Carpenter – Seems Like Old Times 01:02:21 Mercer Ellington And His Orchestra With Carmen McRae – Pass By Me 01:05:06 Duke Ellington And His Orchestra With Kay Davis – Transblucency 01:08:05 Dizzy Gillespie And His Orchestra With Alice Roberts – He Beeped When He Should Have Bopped 01:10:44 Lena Horne – Whispering 01:13:32 Etta Jones With J.C. Heard And His Orchestra – I Sold My Heart To The Junkman 01:16:20 Count Basie Orchestra With Ann Moore – Meet Me At No Special Place 01:19:25 Lil Green And Her Orchestra – Lonely Woman 01:22:22 Lionel Hampton And His Orchestra With Wini Brown - Gone Again 01:25:12 Earl Hines And His Orchestra With Melrose Colbert – Black And Blue 01:28:14 Dinah Washington With Dave Young's Orchestra – Am I Asking Too Much 01:31:04 Duke Ellington And His Orchestra With Dolores Parker – Take Love Easy 01:34:05 Kay Starr – Don't Let Your Love Go Wrong 01:36:59 Teddy Wilson Trio With Kay Penton – As Time Goes By 01:39:56 Jackie & Roy – Deed I Do 01:42.38 Blue Lu Barker – Trombone Man Blues 01:45:31 Rose Murphy – Busy Line 01:48:14 Tadd Dameron And His Orchestra With Rae Pearl – Casbah 01:51:12 Addie Williams – Maybe Someday 01:54:05 Lionel Hampton And His Orchestra With Betty Carter – The Huckle Buck 01:57:12 Pearl Bailey & Hot Lips Page – Baby, It's Cold Outside 02:00:11 Billie Holiday – Them There Eyes 02:03.00 Ella Fitzgerald – Talk Fast My Heart, Talk Fast 02:05.53 Betty Mays And Her Swingtet – May's Haze 02:08:30 Nellie Lutcher – That's A Plenty 02:10:57 June Christy With Stan Kenton And His Orchestra – Lonesome Road 02:15:20 Jack Dieval Et Son Quartett With Annie Ross – Le Vent Vert 02:18:00 Dorothy Ellis – Slowly Go Out Of My Mind 02:24:20 Della Reese With Jimmy Hamilton And His Orchestra – Blue And Orange Birds Audio Recorded From Original Vinyls And Digital Remastered For This Compilation In CT Studios In 2021.

• Love
Reactions: Vinylted
Disturbed has evolved into a band that makes people look into themselves and think about what really matters and how to help people that need support. No, they aren't what they used to be, no band ever really stays the same. But the music they put out now is if anything more powerful than their early stuff. You might like their version of Sound Of Silence, the live appearance on Conan is probably the very best I have heard them sing the tune.

Last edited: