This is shockingly, amazingly well-done!!! If your interested, in the comments are all the details of the performers and the movies. It is NOT easy to sync clips like this. It can be done, of course, but takes major skill, patience, and is very time consuming. Excellent effort.
(hint: if you wish you can slow the clip, in the settings ( the cog ) I took it back from normal to 0.75, just for fun ! )

These talented groups shock our Coaches with their perfect harmonies!

This video features the following performances: 00:00 Girl Named Tom sings “Helplessly Hoping” by Crosby, Stills & Nash (USA, 2021) 01:31 Remember Monday sings “Kiss From A Rose” by Seal (UK, 2019) 03:12 Trio Viva sings “Don’t Let Go” by En Vouge (Bulgaria, 2020) 05:43 Incantèsimu sings “Zombie” by The Cranberries (France, 2017) 07:56 Homegrown sings “Fast Car” by Tracy Chapman (Australia, 2018) 09:48 Worth the Wait sings “When Will I Be Loved” by Linda Ronstadt (USA, 2020) 11:31 ONAIR sings “Stairway To Heaven” by Led Zeppelin (Germany, 2020) 13:39 Arcadian sings “Carmen” by Stromae (France, 2016) 15:47 O’G3NE sings “Emotion” by Destiny’s Child (Netherlands, 2014) 17:34 KCK3 sings “No Tears Left to Cry” by Ariana Grande (USA, 2021)

Henry Mancini's musical heritage is endless. Great tunes, great orchestration, but most of all great emotions to last forever. Music is helping to get me through the isolation we are all experiencing .Feel so much gratitude towards our composers through the ages who make us want to dance and sometimes cry.

For those Led Zeppelin and/or Blues fans out there, check out this absolute gem!

This is Operator by Alexis Korner. The voice you are hearing on this track is none other than Robert Plant, just before he joined The New Yardbirds (better known as Led Zeppelin).

I am a massive Led Zeppelin fan and when I found this a couple of years back, it gave me chills. It still does. Check out the time stamp 3:42 for what in my opinion, is one of the most impressive and raw screams in blues and rock ever. The fact that Robert could hit that note at all is impressive, but the gravel to his voice and the sheer power and groove throughout the entire track is captivating.

Reactions: Goodbloke
For those Led Zeppelin and/or Blues fans out there, check out this absolute gem!

This is Operator by Alexis Korner. The voice you are hearing on this track is none other than Robert Plant, just before he joined The New Yardbirds (better known as Led Zeppelin).

I am a massive Led Zeppelin fan and when I found this a couple of years back, it gave me chills. It still does. Check out the time stamp 3:42 for what in my opinion, is one of the most impressive and raw screams in blues and rock ever. The fact that Robert could hit that note at all is impressive, but the gravel to his voice and the sheer power and groove throughout the entire track is captivating.

The harmonica, sharp piano and his voice are an interesting mix

Wonderful selections Goodbloke, admittedly I tend to concentrate on the video rather than the audio as I'm always looking out for clips for the monthly program I put together for residents of our village. I've been at it since 2017, and so far still going. Because of the average age group I tend to overlook later performers unless requested. Keep up the goo work. cheers Ted :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Goodbloke
If you only have time for one tune then be sure to fast forward to 17:45 and be amazed by the singer of the tune "Human"
Magdalena Pascar - "Human" (The Voice of Ukraine)is so powerful she drew tears from the coach's eye. That is the power of music.
I found the entire video good, however Magdalena was special.

The sheer joy on his face is infectious, Did you know ? ... The conductor Eímear Noone, is actually best known for her award-winning work as both a conductor and composer of video game music. Noone's composing and conducting work includes 26 film and video game titles, including being the original conductor of Overwatch, Diablo III, Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty, and not least both a composer and the conductor of World of Warcraft and its expansions.

Live at the Rod Laver Arena at Melbourne Park in Melbourne, Australia. June 15th, 2003. Brett Garsted on guitar, brilliant as ever. John Farnham was 54 when this was recorded.

Imagine an alien archaeologist trying to deduce human anatomy from the controls of this organ. "Well, as near as we can figure it, they must have had 12 arms (two of them quite long), six legs, and at least three brains." Looks like a beginner friendly musical instrument.

The Highwomen:
Brandi Carlile, Maren Morris, Amanda Shires, and Natalie Hemby perform their cover of Fleetwood Mac’s hit song in the Stern Show studio. The sound engineering in this piece is incredible. I've never heard a more beautifully mixed piece that captures the distinctness of each voice in the harmony plus the unique qualities of every single instrument. The sound engineers deserve every audio engineering award there is for this beautiful accomplishment.

RIP Dolores O'Riordan...What an amazing singer! Such a powerful voice! Gone but never forgotten. A hundred instruments, dozens of musicians behind her, and yet, the most impressive thing about this song is her voice... RIP wherever you are Dolores.