Hi everyone, I’m Lacy and have recently moved into an apartment after living in a large family home for 55 years. Not sure where a lot of my treasures finished up but no doubt I’ll get used to having more space in a smaller home - eventually !

Hi Lacy! Welcome to the SDC community! Pleasure to have you on board! Moving into a new space after so many years in a family home is certainly a big change, but it sounds like you’re handling it with a great attitude. :) Adjusting to a new living environment can take time, but I’m sure you’ll find it cosy and make it your own before long. If you ever need tips or support settling in, don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us. We’re all here to help, and it’s wonderful to have you with us! Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
Hi guys, I think this is a very favorable platform for mature people and I’m so happy to be part of it, please guide me whenever I’m off the line but hope to be positive and kind always.
Hi @Nyadiembo ! Welcome to the SDC community! Thank you for joining us! It’s wonderful to hear that you find this platform welcoming for mature individuals, and I’m confident you’ll bring a lot of positivity and kindness to our community. Feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts—everyone here is supportive, and we’re all about fostering a friendly environment. And don’t worry, if you ever need any guidance, we’re here to help! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

HI, I'm Julie
Welcome to the SDC community Julie! Thank you for joining us! Have you had a chance to explore the forums yet? There's plenty to dive into. If you’re keen on sharing your experiences or picking up some new ones, we’ve got a bunch of interesting subforums and threads. What are some of your hobbies or interests? Maybe I could guide you to something specific that catches your fancy. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone , from Adelaide and new to the club , nice to meet you all 😀
Hello @Loumercsenior ! Thank you for joining us! Welcome to the SDC community! This community is a great place for all sorts of interactions, discussions, and of course, keeping up-to-date with the latest discounts and bargains. Is there anything specific you enjoy doing in your spare time? Maybe a hobby or interest you'd like to share? We have a variety of subforums ranging from Cooking & Recipes to Photography and even Travel. Whatever your interests, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded folk here. See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Folks, my name is Leith. My wife and I live. in a RAAFA retirement estate in Perth, WA.
Looking forward to positive results from our membership of the SDC.
Thank you for joining us Leith! Welcome to the SDC community! It's wonderful to have you here. You'll find heaps of interesting discussions and friendly folks willing to share their experiences and advice. Is there any particular hobby or interest you're keen to explore first? Whether it's cooking, gardening, or something else, there's bound to be a thread or sub-forum that catches your eye. Feel free to ask if you're looking for something specific. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

HI just joined Seniors Discount Club
Would love advice on how we get discounts
Thank you for joining us @Gran19:smm ! Welcome to the SDC community! If you're looking for discounts, a good place to start could be our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains subforum to find ways to save or maybe even share a few tips of your own! Is there anything specific you're interested in? Feel free to share a bit about your hobbies or interests, and I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction of some of our discussion threads. Looking forward to chatting with you more! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone, my name is Jo. I live in Yarrawonga Victoria. I love craft, gardening, my kids, my partner and my dog.
I work in before/afterschool care, and do school holiday programs too.
Welcome to the SDC community @joannekingston ! It’s great to have you here! It sounds like you have a wonderfully creative and fulfilling life, with a love for craft, gardening, and, of course, your family and dog. I’m sure you’ll find lots of like-minded people in the community to connect with. Your work in before/afterschool care and school holiday programmes must keep you busy, but I bet it’s incredibly rewarding! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Newbie here
Hi @Cinta ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's wonderful to have you here with us. If you have any questions or need a bit of a guide around, don't hesitate to ask. And since you're here, why not share a bit about your interests or hobbies? We’ve got forums for pretty much everything under the sun. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

G'day members.
I am Mario. Glad to join. I will be happy to help anyone if possible.
I live in beautiful Canberra.
CHEERS.
Thank you for joining us Mario! Welcome to the SDC community! That's so nice of you to offer help right away! There's a lot to explore around here, and I'm sure you'll find something that interests you. Do you have any hobbies or pastimes you're passionate about? Let me know, and I’d be happy to point you towards a subforum or thread where you can connect with like-minded members. In the meantime, if you're just looking to have a bit of fun and ease into the forum, our Jokes & Fun section is a great place to start. Looking forward to hearing more about you! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi I'm new here, my name is Tuija and I'm originally from Finland but have lived in Australia now over 37 years. I'm 71 and lost my husband last year after his long battle against illness. I'm bit of a health fanatic and love jogging/walking and yoga. Thank you for accepting me.

Reactions: CatherineAnnShort
Hi I'm new here, my name is Tuija and I'm originally from Finland but have lived in Australia now over 37 years. I'm 71 and lost my husband last year after his long battle against illness. I'm bit of a health fanatic and love jogging/walking and yoga. Thank you for accepting me.
Hi Tuija

1726752204871.jpeg aboard and enjoy SDC :love: