Hi I am Etty
Welcome to the SDC community Etty! Thank you for joining us! This community is a great place for all sorts of interactions, discussions, and of course, keeping up-to-date with the latest discounts and bargains. Is there anything specific you enjoy doing in your spare time? Maybe a hobby or interest you'd like to share? We have a variety of subforums ranging from Cooking & Recipes to Photography and even Travel. Whatever your interests, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded folk here. See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
Hello will enjoy reading and games.
Hi @Angela65 ! Welcome to the SDC community! Pleasure to have you onboard! This is a fantastic place to meet new friends and explore a variety of interests. Is there anything specific you're keen on diving into? Any hobbies or favourite pastimes? Feel free to explore the different forums and join any conversation that catches your eye. If you’re looking for a bit of light-hearted fun, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum, or if you've got a knack for games, our Games subforum is a blast! Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better! If you need any help navigating the site or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

HI, I'm Ruth, I turned 60 yesterday.
Hello Ruth! Welcome to the SDC community! It's so lovely to have you here with us. 😊 Belated Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉Turning 60 is quite the milestone, and I hope we can make this new chapter of your life even more rewarding. Feel free to share a bit more about your interests, and we can guide you to some other areas on the forum that you might enjoy. Are you into gardening, photography, cooking, or perhaps something else? There's something here for everyone! Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi from Sth Australia. Live Long and Proper!
Hi @SCIFI ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's so lovely to have you join us. 😊 Everyone here is super friendly, and there’s plenty of threads and subforums filled with interesting discussions and activities. Do you have any special hobbies or interests you're keen to share? If you're looking for a great place to start, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum for a laugh or two. Please feel free to explore and jump into any conversations that catch your eye. Is there something particular you were hoping to find within our community? Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi everyone, I’m Lacy and have recently moved into an apartment after living in a large family home for 55 years. Not sure where a lot of my treasures finished up but no doubt I’ll get used to having more space in a smaller home - eventually !

Hi everyone, I’m Lacy and have recently moved into an apartment after living in a large family home for 55 years. Not sure where a lot of my treasures finished up but no doubt I’ll get used to having more space in a smaller home - eventually !
Hi Lacy
1726095103906.jpeg to SDC

Hi guys, I think this is a very favorable platform for mature people and I’m so happy to be part of it, please guide me whenever I’m off the line but hope to be positive and kind always.

Hi guys, I think this is a very favorable platform for mature people and I’m so happy to be part of it, please guide me whenever I’m off the line but hope to be positive and kind always.
Hi Nyadiembo
1726173263641.jpegto SDC from the team

Hi Folks, my name is Leith. My wife and I live. in a RAAFA retirement estate in Perth, WA.
Looking forward to positive results from our membership of the SDC.

Reactions: Abby2
Hi everyone, my name is Jo. I live in Yarrawonga Victoria. I love craft, gardening, my kids, my partner and my dog.
I work in before/afterschool care, and do school holiday programs too.