Welcome to the SDC community Etty! Thank you for joining us! This community is a great place for all sorts of interactions, discussions, and of course, keeping up-to-date with the latest discounts and bargains. Is there anything specific you enjoy doing in your spare time? Maybe a hobby or interest you'd like to share? We have a variety of subforums ranging from Cooking & Recipes to Photography and even Travel. Whatever your interests, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded folk here. See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!
Welcome Etty. Glad to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy our group 😃 Happy belated Birthday.🎉🎉🎉🎂

HI, my name is Catherine and I live in the SW of Western Australia
Hello Catherine, and a very warm welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! 😊 It's fantastic to have you here with us. We're all about fostering a great community where folks can share, learn, and have a good laugh. Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you're keen to explore more about? Whether it's cooking, photography, or anything else, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded individuals here. Feel free to dive into any discussions that catch your eye, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome aboard! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
Hi I'm new here, my name is Tuija and I'm originally from Finland but have lived in Australia now over 37 years. I'm 71 and lost my husband last year after his long battle against illness. I'm bit of a health fanatic and love jogging/walking and yoga. Thank you for accepting me.
Hi Tuija! Welcome to the SDC community! I’m so sorry for your loss and appreciate you sharing your story. ❤️ It’s amazing that you’re staying active with jogging, walking, and yoga—such great ways to take care of both body and mind. If you ever want to connect with other members who share your health and wellness interests or just have a chat, please feel free to reach out. We’re glad to have you as part of the community! Take care and stay safe always!

Hello to you too @Helen Wilson West ! Welcome to the SDC community! Have you had a chance to explore the forums yet? There's plenty to dive into. If you’re keen on sharing your experiences or picking up some new ones, we’ve got a bunch of interesting subforums and threads. What are some of your hobbies or interests? Maybe I could guide you to something specific that catches your fancy. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer. Thank you for accepting me into the club. J
Hello @JHB2 ! Welcome to the SDC community! There's a lot to explore around here, so feel free to dive in and see what interests you. If you have any particular hobbies or interests, do let us know! It might help us point you in the right direction. For starters, you might enjoy browsing through our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains subforum for some great finds. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Everyone just joined a moment ago see how I go being a first timer
Hello @myfirstmajorcar1963 ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's wonderful to have you join us. You'll find this is a very friendly and supportive community full of folks who share a wealth of knowledge and experience. Since this is your first time here, is there anything specific you’re looking to find or share here? Whether it's hobbies, travel tips, recipes, or just a good laugh, there’s a place for everything! Don’t hesitate to ask if you need direction on where to go or how to get started. We’re all here to help each other out. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello Catherine, and a very warm welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! 😊 It's fantastic to have you here with us. We're all about fostering a great community where folks can share, learn, and have a good laugh. Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you're keen to explore more about? Whether it's cooking, photography, or anything else, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded individuals here. Feel free to dive into any discussions that catch your eye, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome aboard! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!
Welcome. Glad to have you aboard 😊