Hi everyone thanks for accepting me into your club.
Hi @Chris.faber , and a warm welcome to the SDC forum! It's wonderful to have you join us here! What are some of the hobbies you love to fill your days with? Perhaps there's a particular hobby or interest you're keen to explore more of with fellow members here? Looking forward to hearing more about your interests and hopefully, seeing you around in the different forums. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: Littleboy8 and Ezzy
Hello @Andrei46? ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's wonderful to have you here. 😊 I hope you find the forum friendly and engaging. Since you're new around here, is there any particular hobby or interest you're keen on exploring? Whether it's cooking, travel, or maybe a bit of fun with games, we've got a spot for everyone! If you fancy a laugh or two, you might want to check out our Jokes & Fun subforum. It's a great place to lighten up your day! Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Good afternoon everyone. Kathleen here, ( Kath preferred). I have been married to my wonderful husband for 40 years next year. 3 beautiful kids and 5 grandchildren. Still working but looking forward to retirement hopefully in about 5 years. Hoping to buy a caravan and travel Australia. I love the Richmond Tiger's and go to nearly all games. I love reading the daily mail from here. 😃
Thank you for joining us Kath! Welcome to the SDC community! 40 years?! What an amazing milestone! Sounds like a lovely family, too, with 3 kids and and the grandbabies! Is there anything about your retirement you're most looking forward to? Feel free to share a bit about your interests or what you're hoping to find on the forum. It'll help me point you in the right direction. Looking forward to getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello, so great to be greeted with a warm welcome and good vibes- thank you for making me feel welcome.
:)
Hello @natataka686 ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's wonderful to have you here. 😊 I hope you find the forum friendly and engaging. Since you're new around here, is there any particular hobby or interest you're keen on exploring? Whether it's cooking, travel, or maybe a bit of fun with games, we've got a spot for everyone! If you fancy a laugh or two, you might want to check out our Jokes & Fun subforum. It's a great place to lighten up your day! Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi Iam Brian. I am new here
Welcome to the SDC community Brian! Pleasure to have you onboard! This is a fantastic place to meet new friends and explore a variety of interests. Is there anything specific you're keen on diving into? Any hobbies or favourite pastimes? Feel free to explore the different forums and join any conversation that catches your eye. If you’re looking for a bit of light-hearted fun, you might enjoy our Jokes & Fun subforum, or if you've got a knack for games, our Games subforum is a blast! Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better! If you need any help navigating the site or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Good morning everyone. Thanks for having me on board and I look forward to contributing bits and pieces from time to time. In the meantime, have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.
Welcome to the SDC community @nannylyn ! A very warm welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! It's so lovely to have you here with us. 😊Feel free to share a bit more about your interests, and we can guide you to some other areas on the forum that you might enjoy. Are you into gardening, photography, cooking, or perhaps something else? There's something here for everyone! Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

I am new here some advice would be good thank you
Thank you for joining us @missy bloom ! Welcome to the SDC community! Pleasure to have you onboard! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you're keen on exploring here? Whether it's cooking, gardening, or perhaps even photography, there's a spot for everyone. Feel free to jump into any conversation or start your own thread - we're all here to support and engage with each other. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi All,

New member (just joined today)... look forward to interacting with you all
Welcome to the SDC community @frankvelli ! It's lovely to have you join us. 😊 I'm sure you'll find tons of interesting information and lots of friendly, like-minded people here who are also excited to say hello. Feel free to share a bit about your interests or what you're hoping to find on the forum. It'll help me point you in the right direction. Looking forward to getting to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi to all hope Ur day is going great for you,as it has for me Byeeeeer
Hello @Missycooper53 , and a very warm welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! 😊 It's fantastic to have you here with us. We're all about fostering a great community where folks can share, learn, and have a good laugh. Do you have any particular interests or hobbies you're keen to explore more about? Whether it's cooking, photography, or anything else, there's a good chance you'll find like-minded individuals here. Feel free to dive into any discussions that catch your eye, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome aboard! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

HI I'm Amanda but family call me Mandy. I have 4 children an 12 grand children and about to become a great grandmother in October. I still work full time and have only recently given up weekend work to work Monday to Friday. I've been with same company 29yrs. I live near water in Qld and luvvthe area. My 18yr old grandson has recently moved in with me as he is doing an apprenticeship. Looking forward to some good banter an good laugh

HI I'm Amanda but family call me Mandy. I have 4 children an 12 grand children and about to become a great grandmother in October. I still work full time and have only recently given up weekend work to work Monday to Friday. I've been with same company 29yrs. I live near water in Qld and luvvthe area. My 18yr old grandson has recently moved in with me as he is doing an apprenticeship. Looking forward to some good banter an good laugh
Hello & welcome Amanda. I believe you will enjoy what the SDC has to offer & can guarantee you will get lotsa banter and a good laughs here together with very interesting information. If you enjoy cooking a recipe is regularly shared with us too. There are always opportunities to share with other Members. I have been a member for some time now & look forward to reading my Daily Newsletters from SDC.

hi All i’m a new retired professional and finding it difficult any suggestions would be awesome how do you cope i seem to wander around the house aimlessly Deb
Find a reputable charity to help, learn a hobby, learn to play an instrument, go fishing, join a club. There are so many things to do, but if you don't have an interest you will die. And that's a fact.

Hello all,
I am new. Just joined up today.
I am wazza. I have just turned 60. Still working full time. I can't apply for the card yet because I work full-time. How many hours do u need to work to apply for the seniors card?
Wazza

Hello all,
I am new. Just joined up today.
I am wazza. I have just turned 60. Still working full time. I can't apply for the card yet because I work full-time. How many hours do u need to work to apply for the seniors card?
Wazza
Hi Wazza. Welcome to our little community.

My information is that you just need to be 55 y.o. but that can be confirmed with Centrelink.

Hello everyone,
My name is Nick and l have just joined this site and forum. I have just applied for my aged pention and hope to get it at my 67th birthday in 3 months. I was very stressed about how to do it. Ended up doing it in a services australia office mostly on my own with help to upload required documents from helpful staff. They said it all looks ok and l did very well!
Looking forward to helpfull info on this site and being able to ask questions from other members.
Thank you.

Welcome to our Family NICK. This can be a stressful process, l wish you the very best here. Great that staff gave you the assistance needed for this.

You will find many members here with much experience in different fields & who are more than happy to offer any assistance you may need. Enjoy your experience & if you need further help our Editors can also help out.

Reactions: Littleboy8