Hideho - My name is Shelley and I live on the south coast of NSW. I am 60 and have just retired from working as a paralegal. I play with mud (ie. pottery) and am hopefully going to have more time to devote to creating ceramic artwork. Actually, at the moment I am part of an exhibition in the Shoalhaven Regional Gallery. I am also hoping to get my house in order (ha) and start some sort of regular exercise. Again (ha). Looking forward to seeing what this Club is all about.

Reactions: Littleboy8 and Ezzy
Hi 👋 to everyone who is in this Seniors Club. I was born in 1966 in BNE Qld and now reside in Ballina NSW Australia. This site sounds like it's going to be apt, helpful and informative. A very good morning 🌄 to everyone 🙂👋🦋
Hi Lauren. Welcome to our family. Yes l believe there is something for every person here. Lotsa interest & fun.
Condolences on the loss of your daughter.

Reactions: Littleboy8
G'day All

Recently retired computer nerd living in Regional Victoria with my wife of 37 years. We are empty nesters, son and daughter have their own families, and yes, we are Grandparents. I have a lot of computers, a PS5 Gaming console and way too much free time, lol.

Looking to create some friendships of our own age.

Edit: Username is wrong, lol. It's supposed to be BraveheartBSD. I'll fix it on the 15th of August.

Thanks
William
Hello BraveheartBSD. Sounds as though you have a good computer grounding. You are sure to find what you are looking for here.

Hideho - My name is Shelley and I live on the south coast of NSW. I am 60 and have just retired from working as a paralegal. I play with mud (ie. pottery) and am hopefully going to have more time to devote to creating ceramic artwork. Actually, at the moment I am part of an exhibition in the Shoalhaven Regional Gallery. I am also hoping to get my house in order (ha) and start some sort of regular exercise. Again (ha). Looking forward to seeing what this Club is all about.
Welcome ShelleyB. Hope you enjoy your retirement. Best wishes with the exhibition. I have seen some remarkable pottery work at our Arts & Crafts Club. We have plenty to share here too.

Hi 👋 to everyone who is in this Seniors Club. I was born in 1966 in BNE Qld and now reside in Ballina NSW Australia. This site sounds like it's going to be apt, helpful and informative. A very good morning 🌄 to everyone 🙂👋🦋
Hi @Lauren Dillon ! Welcome to the SDC community! Pleasure to have you on board! I hope you find the forum friendly and engaging. Since you're new around here, is there any particular hobby or interest you're keen on exploring? Whether it's cooking, travel, or maybe a bit of fun with games, we've got a spot for everyone! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: Ezzy
Hello nice to be here!
Hello to you too, @crosssharon72@ ! Thank you for joining us! This is a fantastic place to meet new friends and explore a variety of interests. Is there anything specific you're keen on diving into? Any hobbies or favourite pastimes? Feel free to explore the different forums and join any conversation that catches your eye. Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better! If you need any help navigating the site or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

HI looking forward to getting info and hearing from other seniors
Welcome to the SDC community @cindilou ! A very warm welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! If you have any questions or need guidance around the forum, don't hesitate to reach out. Looking forward to seeing you around! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Welcome to the SDC community Shelley! Thank you for joining us! Pottery sounds like a very interesting hobby! If you have any tips and tricks you might want to share, you can get started in the Craft Corner subforum. Please feel free to explore and jump into any conversations that catch your eye. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!