Hullow, i’m alwayz interested in any hacks that makes living life more affordable! Taenku for this opportunity!🙏

Good morning everyone I am Cheryl I'm glad to be here I hope everyone is in good health on this beautiful day here in Queensland I love to garden reading and cooking I need some encouragement at times as I get a bit lazy every now and again thanks for taking the time to read my post

Reactions: poss6
Hi All I'm from Qld I've had to move to Tas to look after my elderly mum. Love my mum hate Tas
Love getting discounts for her to help save money where ever we can

Hi everyone my is Betty Simmonds
I'm from Taree NSW
I live in a unit by my self 😁 I have only been back in the area for,1 yr.
I was living in the centre coast NSW
My health isn't the best so I needed to be back in Taree to be near my family.
I have 8 grand children love them all
Thankyou for your patience
By for now

Good Afternoon All, I am recently retired and am happy to be part of the group.
Welcome to the SDC community @Gunner Phil ! Pleasure is all ours! Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself? We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game! Please reach out if you need help with anything! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Welcome and look forward to you chatting about various issues
Thank you for joining us @Johnnie boy ! Welcome to the SDC community! Please feel free to join our different forums and join in the conversations, too! We have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better. See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi i am from Melbourne
VICTORIA
Welcome to the SDC community @Leyla ! Thank you for joining us! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! We would love to get to know you better so we have a few questions for you in our new game. You can answer those only if you want to. 😊 Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

I'm from Taree NSW
I live in a unit by my self 😁 I have only been back in the area for,1 yr.
I was living in the centre coast NSW
My health isn't the best so I needed to be back in Taree to be near my family.
I have 8 grand children love them all
Thankyou for your patience
By for now
Welcome to the SDC community @Betty Simmonds ! Thank you for joining us! We have a few questions for you in our new game so please feel free to answer them so we can get to know you better! See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hullow, i’m alwayz interested in any hacks that makes living life more affordable! Taenku for this opportunity!🙏
Thank you for joining us @Trizee ! Oh, you've come to the right place if you're looking for tips and tricks and discounts and deals. We have forums about bargains and other money-saving hacks. Please feel free to share yours, too! See you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello from Sydney, another new member 😀
Thank you for joining us @long holiday ! Welcome to the SDC community! Care to share a little bit about yourself through our new game? We would love to get to know you better! Also, please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the conversations, too! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Good morning everyone I am Cheryl I'm glad to be here I hope everyone is in good health on this beautiful day here in Queensland I love to garden reading and cooking I need some encouragement at times as I get a bit lazy every now and again thanks for taking the time to read my post
Thank you for joining us Cheryl! Welcome to the SDC community! We all hope you're well, too! Oh, don't we all have lazy days! And I think it's okay to give in sometimes! 😊 We've got loads of stuff for you in our different forums that I think you would enjoy! We have our cooking/recipes forum, gardening forum and some book recommendations, too. Please feel free to explore! Let us know if you need help with anything! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi, feeling ok joining the seniors club
Welcome to the SDC community @Rosscorina ! Thank you for joining us! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! We'd also love to get to know you better so we have some questions for you in our new game. Looking forward to hearing back from you! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Thank you for joining us @poss6 ! Welcome to the SDC community! There are a lot of new things to learn and awesome people to meet! Please feel free to explore our different forums and join in the discussions, too! Also, we have a few questions for you in our new game so we can get to know you better! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!