Hi everyone, I’m thrilled to be part of this amazing group. Such good news on shopping ideas, clever cleaning ideas which is always welcome to make cleaning easier. Best wishes to you all for making this a pleasure each day to read . Trish .
Hi @Millymoomoo11 Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! :) We're thrilled to have you here. We're extremely grateful for the kind, positive feedback. Can you share a few things about yourself? We’d like to get to know you more! ;)

Hi @Viktory 🦊 Welcome to the forum! 👋Thank you for joining us! We're sure you'll find plenty of exciting things to do in your new area. If any local events are coming up, we'll be sure to keep you in the loop!:giggle:

Last edited:
Hi everyone, my name is Trish and I am really happy to be a ‘new’ member although my favourite way to start the day for a while now has been to read the newsletter and work my way through the fun & games. I am a retired nurse and feel like I’m living the dream. I have been married to my second husband for 13 years and we have 5 children between us, one adorable grandchild and another on the way. We have 2 elderly dogs & a very active 8 month old kitten. I love going to the movies, watching TV when I do my knitting or crocheting & I love to sing. Life is pretty good right now!
Hi @TrishH Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! :) We're absolutely thrilled to have you join our little community. Aww! This just might be the sweetest thing I've heard all day. It’s lovely to hear that you've been enjoying our newsletters.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Life indeed sounds beautiful for you. We’re so happy for you! ☺️I'm a fellow movie buff and love having something to watch while doing chores. Can't wait to hear more from you and the wisdom you'll bring to our forum discussions! ;)

Hi all. Helen from a semi-rural area outside a big town in North Queensland. Colin and I have just celebrated 50 years married. My hobbies are gardening, crafts, reading and puzzles, plus I try to keep fit at the gym and on my treadmill.

Hi all, am looking forward to the amazing information here. The people too. Generally a quiet person but quieter recently because of health issues. Interested in genealogy. Also african violets that I am setting up in the sun room. I love my life and my family. Looking forward to being involved in this group. I find buying online tedius but I do a lot of it. Smiles..
Hello @Jan R! Welcome to the club! We hope you enjoy reading the articles in our forum. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues, I hope you're feeling better!

Hi all. Helen from a semi-rural area outside a big town in North Queensland. Colin and I have just celebrated 50 years married. My hobbies are gardening, crafts, reading and puzzles, plus I try to keep fit at the gym and on my treadmill.
Welcome, welcome @HelenPH! Thank you for joining our club :) Congratulations on your anniversary!