Hi, I'm Angie. I have had my card for years but never registered on here before. I live in beautiful Mandurah WA with my 2 furbabies. Lexi is 4.1/2 years old and Pippa is a 4.1/2 month rascal. I love to travel and cruise frequently, though for obvious reasons my last being September 2 years ago now as I have had a few cancelled. Still better to be safe than sorry. I've had both vaccinations to help protect myself and those around me the best I can and look forward to what the future brings. Stay safe everyone.
Hi Angie just wanted to say hello from another Mandurian lol don't we just live in the most glorious place
I'm Jacqui 64 been enjoying Mandurah for over 20 years

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Important: Please read this before your first post

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.

received my Seniors pension on 23rd December friday 22 and did not receive it oj Friday that was 2weeks went to my Bank account twice. no payment

Thank you for the opportunity to politely vent. I am a 75-year-old, enjoying retirement. I am now blessed to be able to pick up the third generation of our family to start kindergarten. We enjoy retirement village living and all the facilities available to us, and after making the decision, nearly 16 years ago after 45 yrs, of working, deem it the best choice thing we ever made.

• Love
Hi All,
Hope all are well.
I'm a learner, (add slow in front of that) with this sort of platform, but I'm persistent, so I'll get there. I'm a bit of an e-warrior these days and do enjoy giving the brain a workout with word puzzles and similar activities, so I look forward to joining in with such challengers. Thank you for the site and for having me.

• Love
Hi, my name is Alex. I live in Brisbane but also spend a fair bit of time up on the Sunshine Coast. I am very happily married and two wonderful sons, both grown up and several grandchildren. I am retired and am astounded by the number of medical visits I am making; they are definitely increasing with age. While chronologically I'm in my mid seventies my mind tells me I'm in my twenties.

• Love
I know the feeling - I am 65 and suddenly my poor body is breaking down. It is a bit depressing but you just have to treat it like maintaining a car I think with the regular grease and oil change and accepting that it requires constant care and maintenance

Reactions: AHruming
Hi I‘m Laurel
Last year I sold my house and moved into a retirement village ( but that’s a misnomer as 55 is the minimum age, how many people are able to retire at 55?) I am much older than that. Best thing for me I could have done. My kids agree, even though it means their inheritance is greatly reduced, instead they have peace of mind (and they don’t have to worry about me having to end up living with one or other of them). I have been divorced/then later “widowed” for a long time. I have 3 children, 8 grandchildren and would have had at least one great grandchild by now if it wasn’t for health issues. I love my life, I have many interests, I love to travel and am off to a Danube/Rhine river cruise in August. I have two Tonkinese cats which I rehomed 2 years ago. Love them. Probably makes me a “ crazy cat lady”, but I don’t care, Tonkinese are special. What more can I say? I think this will do for now.

Important: Please read this before your first post

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum. Please keep the following rules in mind when posting.

- Don't reveal any sensitive information. There's no need to use your full name on here. Don't post your phone number, address, or any other personal details. We'll never ask you for things like bank account or credit card information so please keep them to yourself and use common sense. Send us a message if you see anything suspicious and we will investigate.

- Be polite and civil. We're all human beings and deserve a minimum level of courtesy and respect. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but keep things constructive. Remember the golden rule - treat others how you want to be treated.

- Don't be racist. This forum is a Politically Correct free zone, but that's no excuse for being nasty or bigoted. Australians come in all shapes, colours, and sizes - if you disagree with that, this forum isn't for you.

- Keep politics in the appropriate place. There's a politics forum for a reason guys!

- No advertising / self promotion. Don't post any business / commercial messages without checking with us first.

- Have fun and enjoy yourself. It's our hope that this community will be a safe, supportive, and friendly place. We're always open to suggestions and tips, so drop us a line if you have any ideas.

Just joined. I’m a retired Theatre nurse, still happily married for 57 years with 3 children, 6 grandchildren and 2 gt grand children. We love outback travel in our off road caravan and meeting with our caravan club family. I enjoy walking, gardening, knitting and reading.

• Love
G'Day everyone! so glad to have jumped on board here. Seems a very welcoming place to be! I look forward to more interactions and was thrilled to post what I love about Australia!
Welcome to the forum, @Trually! :D Oh, this is so sweet. Thank you so much for the kind comments. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying your stay so far.

Just joined. I’m a retired Theatre nurse, still happily married for 57 years with 3 children, 6 grandchildren and 2 gt grand children. We love outback travel in our off road caravan and meeting with our caravan club family. I enjoy walking, gardening, knitting and reading.
This is a lovely introduction, @Curlyhair! Welcome aboard the forum :) We're happy to have you as a part of our little community.

Hi, My name is Janet, and I write on behalf of Gunter as he is over 60, just diagnosed with early signs of dementia. I am just shy of 60 but have enjoyed reading the tips and advice that is offered through this site.
He retired from his own business just over a year ago.
We look forward to further communication.

Reactions: Jarred Santos
Hi, My name is Janet, and I write on behalf of Gunter as he is over 60, just diagnosed with early signs of dementia. I am just shy of 60 but have enjoyed reading the tips and advice that is offered through this site.
He retired from his own business just over a year ago.
We look forward to further communication.
Hello Janet and @Gunter Blum! Thank you so much for joining the forum! We're glad you enjoy reading our website's articles. Congratulations to Gunter too on his retirement 😊