How many times have you had COVID-19 so far?

• Never had COVID-19

Votes: 187 69.0%
  • Once

Votes: 73 26.9%
  • Twice

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Three or more times

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Hey there!

Just checking in with all of our awesome members - how are you all doing? Hopefully, you're doing well and staying safe. :)

We wanted to give you a quick update on @Jonathan Leane , who, unfortunately, has come down with COVID-19 again. 😷 We're sending our love and good vibes his way for a speedy recovery. It just goes to show that we all need to keep taking precautions and looking out for each other.

In light of this, we want to hear from all of you. How many times have you contracted COVID-19 so far, or have you been fortunate enough to avoid it entirely?

Please take a moment to answer our poll and share your experience.

Also, let's keep checking in with one another, staying safe, and maybe sending some virtual high-fives or fist bumps to Jonathan as he gets through this!
Never had it.

I have never had covid, I have had 3 injections with no reaction. What they need to look into is the flu shot. I had it and ended up with Guilan Barre, paralysed from the waist down. I went from a fully fit bloke to a vegetable in 4 days and in hospital for 6 months. I had to learn to walk, write etc. all over again. Thia disease is more common than people think. I was told in Brisbane hospital never to have another flu shot in my life.
This is a disease that needs to be publicised more as not too many people have even heard about it and it is a very debilitating disease.

Reactions: Chook03
Not had it
4 times vaccinated and considering lining up for the suggested 5th

Touch wood, both the wife and I have not had Covid, we have been lucky and didn't take any chances.

As a person with low immune system, I avoided crowds whenever possable, not easy as I still had to get groceries, see my doctor etc.
But never caught it, touch wood.
Stinker.

Hey there!

Just checking in with all of our awesome members - how are you all doing? Hopefully, you're doing well and staying safe. :)

We wanted to give you a quick update on @Jonathan Leane , who, unfortunately, has come down with COVID-19 again. 😷 We're sending our love and good vibes his way for a speedy recovery. It just goes to show that we all need to keep taking precautions and looking out for each other.

In light of this, we want to hear from all of you. How many times have you contracted COVID-19 so far, or have you been fortunate enough to avoid it entirely?

Please take a moment to answer our poll and share your experience.

Also, let's keep checking in with one another, staying safe, and maybe sending some virtual high-fives or fist bumps to Jonathan as he gets through this!
Thankfully never had covid, I wear a mask while shopping, maybe that is still the answer, not sure but I will still keep being vigilant, better to be a little inconvenienced than being sick 🥰

Not had any toxic immune destroying jabs
Knew it was a scam experimental money grabbing depopulation scheme from beginning

Yes I had Covid-19 in January luckily my Dr was able to give me a script
for the antibiotics,they helped a lot ,plus nurses from Covid clinics rang me every day
for my Oxygen Levels, I was sent a package with thermometer,finger one for oxygen ,levels masks ,
santiser in it ,I can not have the injection for 5 th needle for few more months ,I was fully vaccinated to

Yes I had Covid-19 in January luckily my Dr was able to give me a script
for the antibiotics,they helped a lot ,plus nurses from Covid clinics rang me every day
for my Oxygen Levels, I was sent a package with thermometer,finger one for oxygen ,levels masks ,
santiser in it ,I can not have the injection for 5 th needle for few more months ,I was fully vaccinated to
Dont get any more toxic jabs

Had the virus once.
Had 4 shots, my infection was not as bad as the flu. If I had been working and didn't know the virus was around I would have gone to work work, my wife has had it once and she was very ill

Neither my husband or I have had. 2 adult sons who live at home, eldest has had it 2/3 times, he works in an air conditioned high rise office building, the other son works mainly outdoors for a supermarket and has had it once, we assume he caught it after going to a concert.

I've never tested positive or had the symptoms. Just got vacc number 5 on Tuesday. I'm not wearing a mask all the time, but when it gets busy at work I will be. Too many people to risk it.