I have had to live with stress my whole life. The only thing you can do is say I am strong enough to get through this whatever the situation may be. There are organizations out there that will help you. I have been through being bashed up by an old boyfriend, 6 bushfires Moved to the Country NSW not thinking the last thing in the world FLOOD. I was trapped with my new puppy on my own with a can of spam and a can of sardines. Two things I hate in the world The dog got that Had no car and even if I did could not get down the road flooded. Made sure in future I always stocked up on essentials. Bought a generator and since then have had a lot of tragedy in my life. Lost two partners to cancer. Just when I was picking myself up had a terrible accident with a B-Double semi-trailor head on 100 klm an hour Spent two and a half months in hospital. Life throws things at you and that is when you get stronger and better. If you fold you're not letting other people down but yourself. You are the main person to satisfy and be proud of. Love Lynxx

Reactions: Pink lion
I have had to live with stress my whole life. The only thing you can do is say I am strong enough to get through this whatever the situation may be. There are organizations out there that will help you. I have been through being bashed up by an old boyfriend, 6 bushfires Moved to the Country NSW not thinking the last thing in the world FLOOD. I was trapped with my new puppy on my own with a can of spam and a can of sardines. Two things I hate in the world The dog got that Had no car and even if I did could not get down the road flooded. Made sure in future I always stocked up on essentials. Bought a generator and since then have had a lot of tragedy in my life. Lost two partners to cancer. Just when I was picking myself up had a terrible accident with a B-Double semi-trailor head on 100 klm an hour Spent two and a half months in hospital. Life throws things at you and that is when you get stronger and better. If you fold you're not letting other people down but yourself. You are the main person to satisfy and be proud of. Love Lynxx
I love your will power. I have more than enough drama stories in my life to do a kindle book series. So I really appreciate hearing when a person's heart, internal strength, resolve, and open empty acceptance, is not diminished by life challenges.

One thing that just may be the reason I remain buoyant, open hearted, beckoning and accepting, is the last thing at night, no matter if a cyclone or a storm etc has obliterated my life and my day was truly traumatic in any way. I go to bed with the thought "ok enough! "Show me something nice, something gentle, kind and funny....and in the most miserable of times and places this allows the mind to rest from trauma and not marinate in it through the night. So many go to sleep with stress on their minds...

I love your will power. I have more than enough drama stories in my life to do a kindle book series. So I really appreciate hearing when a person's heart, internal strength, resolve, and open empty acceptance, is not diminished by life challenges.

One thing that just may be the reason I remain buoyant, open hearted, beckoning and accepting, is the last thing at night, no matter if a cyclone or a storm etc has obliterated my life and my day was truly traumatic in any way. I go to bed with the thought "ok enough! "Show me something nice, something gentle, kind and funny....and in the most miserable of times and places this allows the mind to rest from trauma and not marinate in it through the night. So many go to sleep with stress on their minds...
See there are some really strong people out there appreciate hearing the positive impacts when stress enters my life and it’s quite often I need to concentrate on the life line I was thrown a ways back and insist the the magnitude of character over rides all else Yes it’s the fight that needs to be won The push forward into the phrase that says I’ve done it I’ll do it again Hey I know it ain’t easy but looking bs j and seeing the results Of where you’ve been ,where you now are

I clean, like a crazy maniac. I also dance to very loud music. Messy art making is another stress compressor for me.
When all of this fails.......I find a mountain and yell as loudly as possible.

Oh that is some very black and ghastly experiences. Congratulations for getting up to move forward for another go. Life really is totally out of our control. Your attitude is beautiful.

Oh that is some very black and ghastly experiences. Congratulations for getting up to move forward for another go. Life really is totally out of our control. Your attitude is beautiful.
Thanks I find I’m able to in part pass some of that experience onto the growing group of volunteers I work with I just today inducted a new man full of depression and really down but after a good mornings work where the social ability of our crew to pull him in and help begin his climb back As he shook my hand upon leaving the smile was gold. God that’s a great feeling. He’s coming back next week 🙂

Thanks I find I’m able to in part pass some of that experience onto the growing group of volunteers I work with I just today inducted a new man full of depression and really down but after a good mornings work where the social ability of our crew to pull him in and help begin his climb back As he shook my hand upon leaving the smile was gold. God that’s a great feeling. He’s coming back next week 🙂

May I suggest considering going for a walk with him or other clients (SHOES OFF) over grass and then just sitting back flat rested against a tree. is a great stress release.

GROUNDING is often the main thing that brings a person's sense of self back. Laying on a blanket (shoes off) under a tree will also help as will sitting beside a river.

Its very easy to forget that we are born to mother nature, via our parents and that often people completely insulate themselves from the Earth and its replenishment.

Grounding re-invigorates our inner nature and being out in nature opens the heart mind. All are just words to describe how greatly enhancing being connected to mother nature will do for the spirit.
And besides the walk will be highly invigorating and entertaining for you to do as well.

Grounding often brings back childlike appreciation for people who have not been barefoot on the grass for years. Nail polish remover (its acetone) is the antidote, should you accidently crush an ant and it objects.

Reactions: Happyhawk
May I suggest considering going for a walk with him or other clients (SHOES OFF) over grass and then just sitting back flat rested against a tree. is a great stress release.

GROUNDING is often the main thing that brings a person's sense of self back. Laying on a blanket (shoes off) under a tree will also help as will sitting beside a river.

Its very easy to forget that we are born to mother nature, via our parents and that often people completely insulate themselves from the Earth and its replenishment.

Grounding re-invigorates our inner nature and being out in nature opens the heart mind. All are just words to describe how greatly enhancing being connected to mother nature will do for the spirit.
And besides the walk will be highly invigorating and entertaining for you to do as well.

Grounding often brings back childlike appreciation for people who have not been barefoot on the grass for years. Nail polish remover (its acetone) is the antidote, should you accidently crush an ant and it objects.

Hi just a good morning to all you great contributors and for making this site such a really good medium for great conversation Means a lot to people to be able to have this chance of genuine communication

Reactions: Tripper
I agree mate, that's why I keep on banging on about "IF ONLY THE GOVERNMENT SAW THE ADVANTAGE OF LISTENING TO ADVICE from its seniors." So many issues that are highlighted in the media as great troubles could be easily resolved.
"Like an Msn post seen yesterday about the scourge of fire ants sweeping through Queensland and heading south" If governments only asked people, things really could be better.

That MSN post could change to "hot and spicy condiments offer yet another boon to our economy" why is because people in island nations sprinkle cooked fire ants onto meals. They are evidently delicious eating. So, are we positioning built for purpose containers on the ground with food to attract them, then close them up layer upon layer into purpose-built containers (creates employment) and then export them to Thailand etc?

Nuh once again we poison them again ha ha ha.

If Our government only realized the TRULY MASSIVE untouched resource of ASKING US, that is being ignored for the answers that we could provide. Successive Governments would be so much better at governing and all would be better off. One day they may realize what is required.

Getting Government's to pay attention to sites like ours, is for some unknown reason, such a huge ask.

However, members, at least we get to discuss and often assist to resolve our issues and suggest ways that our government could do likewise, even if they have no interest in listening.

Not having the Answers is the problem and it happens because they don't ask Millions of people the questions, it's not hard.

Reactions: Happyhawk
I agree mate, that's why I keep on banging on about "IF ONLY THE GOVERNMENT SAW THE ADVANTAGE OF LISTENING TO ADVICE from its seniors." So many issues that are highlighted in the media as great troubles could be easily resolved.
"Like an Msn post seen yesterday about the scourge of fire ants sweeping through Queensland and heading south" If governments only asked people, things really could be better.

That MSN post could change to "hot and spicy condiments offer yet another boon to our economy" why is because people in island nations sprinkle cooked fire ants onto meals. They are evidently delicious eating. So, are we positioning built for purpose containers on the ground with food to attract them, then close them up layer upon layer into purpose-built containers (creates employment) and then export them to Thailand etc?

If Our government only realized the TRULY MASSIVE untouched resource of ASKING US, that is being ignored for the answers that we could provide. Successive Governments would be so much better at governing and all would be better off. One day they may realize what is required.

Getting Government's to pay attention to sites like ours, is for some unknown reason, such a huge ask.

However, members, at least we get to discuss and often assist to resolve our issues and suggest ways that our government could do likewise, even if they have no interest in listening.

Not having the Answers is the problem and it happens because they don't ask Millions of people the questions, it's not hard.

Re a local safety Issue within the gardens I’m helping maintain just complied a decent well detailed complaint To the vic gov ombudsman office as I’ve had a crap load of disrespect concerning public safety here I cater for the likes of older Australians the disabled the family orientated the general visiting public and the neglect is now beyond the “ sand in the line stuff “ I’ve kept emails to the said effect of pathetic arrogance and therefor voiced my anger and disbelief at this staggering situation