SirExton

Mar 24, 2022
Golf

A guy on the golf course forgets which hole he is playing on, and sees a lady up ahead and asks her, can you tell me which hole I am playing on? The lady says "I am on the seventh hole and you're behind me, so you are on the sixth hole!" Thank you he says and they play on.
A little further on the course and the guy forgets which hole he is on again and asks the lady ahead, "can you tell me again which hole I am playing on?"
She says I am playing the 17th hole, so you must be on the 16th hole behind me!"
They both finish their rounds and the guy see's the lady in the clubhouse and asks if he can buy her a drink as a thank you? She allows him to buy the drink, as he gives her the drink he asks her what she does for a living?
She hesitantly says "If I tell you, please do not laugh!" He agrees not to laugh and she says "I sell tampons!" The guy burst out laughing and is rolling around on the floor doubled up!
The lady says "See I told you you would laugh, like everybody else!"
He finally composes himself and says "I am not laughing because you sell tampons, I am laughing because I sell toilet paper!"
She says "so why are you laughing so much?" He says "Because technically I am still one hole behind you!""