Get your hands on FREE DC Super Hero Builders with every $30 Coles Supermarket Shop!

Just when we thought the excitement was hitting fever pitch, Coles Supermarket swoops in like a superhero with an announcement that sends us into a frenzy.

The retail giant recently revealed the launch of their brand new range of DC Super Hero Builders, available at all their stores across Australia.

And the truly super part of it all? These are free with every $30 spent at Coles or Coles Online!

From Batman to Wonder Woman, from the Man of Steel to Joker, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy—every legendary character from your or your grandkids’ favourite comics is part of this 35-card collection.

compressed-COLES.jpeg
Coles Super Hero Builders are coming soon! Source: Coles

As for the collection, it will be available starting on August 2, and it’s made up of 100 per cent FSC®-certified cardboard sourced from eco-friendly forests. So once the superhero frenzy settles, they can be easily recycled.

Coles also provides a specially crafted collector’s case to keep your Super Hero Builders safe from the frightful grapples of the villains.

One significant point to note is that this campaign is not just about sprucing up shopping fun—it encompasses a noble cause.

The collectables are part of Coles' Fresh Food Challenge, which nudges us Aussies to include more fruits and vegetables in our diet.

Insert a short line here about how the challenge works

Superheroes and superfoods are the stars of this initiative, and by introducing such a fun element to this, Coles is aiming to gamify healthy eating habits to make them more appealing.

Amanda McVay, Coles’ Chief Customer Officer, sheds light on this, saying that the campaign aims at entertaining customers, especially the younger ones, while educating them about the health benefits of quality Aussie fruit and veggies.

She stated, ‘We’re excited to launch the Fresh Food Challenge alongside the new DC Super Hero Builders program. We know through data that only 8.5 per cent of children aged two to 17 years meet the daily recommended serves of fruit and vegetables.’

FB resize 84 (1).jpg
There are 35 Super Hero Builders to collect, including 3 Special Edition characters. Source: Coles

She mentioned that the program includes a fun challenge with a free chart and a collector checklist. These charts are available for free in-store or can be downloaded from coles.com.au.

Adding to her statement, Joel Feren, an accredited practising dietitian, throws some valuable insights by saying, 'Fruit and veggies provide vitamins, minerals, dietary fibre and antioxidants to help protect our bodies and reduce future disease risk.'

He agrees the battle against unhealthy eating can be challenging, but with the help of this campaign, every trip down the food aisle could be more rewarding.

He added, ‘As a dad, I know it can be tricky to convince kids to eat veggies. Fun activities like this can help parents to encourage healthy eating in children, plus research shows that children learning to like eating vegetables at an early age is critical to set up positive habits for life.’

Key Takeaways
  • Coles supermarket has launched new collectables named DC Super Hero Builders, which are free with every $30 spent.
  • Coles' DC Super Hero Builders is Australia's first-ever DC supermarket collectable campaign, with 35 cards, including three special edition collectables to collect.
  • The promotion is aligned with the supermarket’s new Fresh Food Challenge, which encourages Australians to consume more fruits and vegetables, linking each hero with a particular produce.
  • The entire campaign aims to educate customers about the health benefits of quality Aussie fruit and veg in a fun yet informative manner.

In conclusion, the Coles Super Heroes Builders campaign and the Fresh Food Challenge are the perfect blend of exciting collecting, healthy eating, and superhero-sized fun.

Next time you wander into a Coles store or browse their online selection, keep an eye out for the DC legends and the freshest superfoods!

Think about it, as you shop for groceries, you'll be fostering a love for fresh produce in the hearts of your grandkids.

Not only will they have a blast with the Super Hero Builders, but they'll also develop positive habits that will stay with them for life.

Remember, this isn't just any collection; it's a chance to bond with your grandkids over fun and educational activities. So, keep your eyes peeled for the launch on August 2, and watch the superhero frenzy take over!

Members, what are your thoughts on combining fun collectables with encouraging kids to eat more fruits and vegetables? Do you believe such initiatives can effectively make healthy eating habits more appealing to children?

Sponsored
OO! Goody ... just what the world needs -- another load of useless things to leave to the grandkids. However, having absorbed this world-shaking news, I find I've got a huge problem. I can't decide whether I'm at fever pitch, if I'm in a frenzy, if my shopping experience needs sprucing up, if I can survive the fun element that Coles has introduced, if I'm entertained every time I waltz through Coles' doors, whether I've been educated in any way, whether my fun challenge and activities have met my daily needs and I'll also have to wonder exactly how many positive habits will make such a difference to my humdrum life.
And I LOVE the placeholder in the story ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezzy
Yes Cole's did a great range of containers which I got several of and they are very useful and versativersatile. Woolworths also did a range of pyrex containers and they were also extremely useful. They should be bringing them back. Mine are still going and would love some more!

Reactions: Ezzy
FREE!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so. We the buyers at Coles are paying for these supposedly free items in the cost of our groceries. Same as with all the other items they say you can get points towards cutlery, saucepans, etc for every $20 you spend. We are actually paying for these, everyone one of us even though we don't want them

Reactions: mylittletibbies
Just when we thought the excitement was hitting fever pitch, Coles Supermarket swoops in like a superhero with an announcement that sends us into a frenzy.

The retail giant recently revealed the launch of their brand new range of DC Super Hero Builders, available at all their stores across Australia.

And the truly super part of it all? These are free with every $30 spent at Coles or Coles Online!

From Batman to Wonder Woman, from the Man of Steel to Joker, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy—every legendary character from your or your grandkids’ favourite comics is part of this 35-card collection.

View attachment 25981

As for the collection, it will be available starting on August 2, and it’s made up of 100 per cent FSC®-certified cardboard sourced from eco-friendly forests. So once the superhero frenzy settles, they can be easily recycled.

Coles also provides a specially crafted collector’s case to keep your Super Hero Builders safe from the frightful grapples of the villains.

One significant point to note is that this campaign is not just about sprucing up shopping fun—it encompasses a noble cause.

The collectables are part of Coles' Fresh Food Challenge, which nudges us Aussies to include more fruits and vegetables in our diet.

Superheroes and superfoods are the stars of this initiative, and by introducing such a fun element to this, Coles is aiming to gamify healthy eating habits to make them more appealing.

Amanda McVay, Coles’ Chief Customer Officer, sheds light on this, saying that the campaign aims at entertaining customers, especially the younger ones, while educating them about the health benefits of quality Aussie fruit and veggies.

She stated, ‘We’re excited to launch the Fresh Food Challenge alongside the new DC Super Hero Builders program. We know through data that only 8.5 per cent of children aged two to 17 years meet the daily recommended serves of fruit and vegetables.’

View attachment 25983
There are 35 Super Hero Builders to collect, including 3 Special Edition characters. Source: Coles

She mentioned that the program includes a fun challenge with a free chart and a collector checklist. These charts are available for free in-store or can be downloaded from coles.com.au.

Adding to her statement, Joel Feren, an accredited practising dietitian, throws some valuable insights by saying, 'Fruit and veggies provide vitamins, minerals, dietary fibre and antioxidants to help protect our bodies and reduce future disease risk.'

He agrees the battle against unhealthy eating can be challenging, but with the help of this campaign, every trip down the food aisle could be more rewarding.

He added, ‘As a dad, I know it can be tricky to convince kids to eat veggies. Fun activities like this can help parents to encourage healthy eating in children, plus research shows that children learning to like eating vegetables at an early age is critical to set up positive habits for life.’

Key Takeaways

• Coles supermarket has launched new collectables named DC Super Hero Builders, which are free with every $30 spent.
  • Coles' DC Super Hero Builders is Australia's first-ever DC supermarket collectable campaign, with 35 cards, including three special edition collectables to collect.
  • The promotion is aligned with the supermarket’s new Fresh Food Challenge, which encourages Australians to consume more fruits and vegetables, linking each hero with a particular produce.
  • The entire campaign aims to educate customers about the health benefits of quality Aussie fruit and veg in a fun yet informative manner.

In conclusion, the Coles Super Heroes Builders campaign and the Fresh Food Challenge are the perfect blend of exciting collecting, healthy eating, and superhero-sized fun.

Next time you wander into a Coles store or browse their online selection, keep an eye out for the DC legends and the freshest superfoods!

Think about it, as you shop for groceries, you'll be fostering a love for fresh produce in the hearts of your grandkids.

Not only will they have a blast with the Super Hero Builders, but they'll also develop positive habits that will stay with them for life.

Remember, this isn't just any collection; it's a chance to bond with your grandkids over fun and educational activities. So, keep your eyes peeled for the launch on August 2, and watch the superhero frenzy take over!

Members, what are your thoughts on combining fun collectables with encouraging kids to eat more fruits and vegetables? Do you believe such initiatives can effectively make healthy eating habits more appealing to children?
No thanks! Don't like DC and $30 to get one is too hard to collect. They could've hard a series 2 of HP though then i woulda gone for it.

View attachment 25981

View attachment 25983

Key Takeaways

More collectable garbage on the way buy $30 worth get one free what bull💩💩💩💩

Will give these a miss, my husband can't wait for the knives to come back, the the pans and saucepans were useful as well I think they should do more for the adults then the kids.