Double trouble: Health experts issue warnings about two rapid virus outbreaks happening worldwide

Seasoned travellers understand the allure of exploring new destinations and experiencing different cultures.

However, recent health news started causing concern among global healthcare experts.

It's crucial to stay informed and take necessary precautions to ensure our health and safety, regardless of whether we are globetrotting or staying at home.

The World Health Organisation raised the alarm by declaring a Health Emergency of International Concern over the rapid spread of Monkeypox.

Generally known as Mpox, the virus's recent surge in cases has prompted a global response.

Meanwhile, the Oropouche virus also started making headlines.

According to records, there have been 19 cases of the Oropouche imported from South America to Europe—its first detection on the continent.

compressed-pexels-virus.jpeg
The Mpox and the Oropouche virus recently became cause of concern for many healthcare experts due to its rapid spread. Image Credit: Pexels/CDC

A known virus since 1955, the Oropouche virus is transmitted through infected midges or mosquitoes.

The virus has spread to approximately 8,000 people.

Two Brazilian women have already died from the virus, sparking research and investigation.

The symptoms of the Oropouche virus include nausea, fever with headache, vomiting, and muscle and joint pains.

In some cases, the Oropouche virus could lead to miscarriage and foetal deformities transmitted to the child during pregnancy.

While the virus is rarely fatal, the discomfort and potential complications should not be taken lightly.

Travellers, especially those visiting South America, were advised to take precautions against insect bites.

Health experts from the United Kingdom Health Security Agency also emphasised that pregnant women should be vigilant.

Although the midges carrying the Oropouche virus have not been detected in Europe, the changing climate and increasingly hot weather raise concerns about tropical diseases in new areas, including Australia.

Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) stated that they constantly update Smartraveller advisories regarding the virus outbreaks.

NSW Health also issued a warning about Mpox and its symptoms.

This warning came after a recent spike in infections in the area.

Mpox could spread through close skin-to-skin contact and could look like small skin lesions in hard-to-see areas.

Other symptoms include mild fever, headache, fatigue, swollen lymph nodes, mouth ulcers, or rectal pain.

Mpox now has a new strain called clade 1b, and over 15,000 cases have been reported in central Africa this year alone.

It's essential to understand the risks and heed the advice of medical experts.

For those planning their international travels for the year, consult travel advisories, stay updated on health warnings, and consider travel insurance to cover medical emergencies.

You may also talk to your doctor about preventative measures, such as vaccines.
Key Takeaways

• The World Health Organisation recently declared a Health Emergency of International Concern due to the rapid spread of Mpox.
  • Travellers were also warned about the Oropouche virus after recent cases imported from South America to Europe.
  • Health experts recommended that travellers avoid insect bites and that pregnant women be particularly vigilant in regions affected by the Oropouche virus.
  • NSW Health also urged the community to be aware of Mpox symptoms following a recent increase in infections.
What do you think of these recent virus outbreaks? How do you keep yourself safe from any illness? Share your health tips and experiences with us in the comments section below.

Sponsored
"But I think they should have engaged in discussion and debate at visible scientific levels. People are not stupid, though you may never convince the true conspiracy theorist, or the true antivaxxer."
asI suggetsed

Agreed. Yes, and any research project would contain biases, as you say, but could still be worth it as not all participants would lie deliberately.

We had a classically incompetent Federal government operating at the time and I could not understand why in the approx 2.5 months after Covid became known that government failed to organise emergency quarantine camps/stations for monitoring people's health and symptoms, even for only a period of seven days per person/group entering Australia. That would have lessened risk. Tasmania was Covid-free until the then Premier, a cricket fan I have heard , declared the pandemic over and a couple of days later the Ashes Test was held in Hobart and a large number of people entered Tasmania without adequate checks. Before that if we had travelled to the mainland we had to have a negative Covid test (nasal swab) before setting foot on plane or ship to return, and it was 2 weeks quarantine after return. If driving from the ferry terminal, we were allowed one stop for petrol /diesel and had to wear a mask to fill the car and pay the bill. Two weeks quarantine would have been very unpleasant for anyone in a unit without an outdoor space ; and there were checks to ensure you were alright as well as to ensure that you hadn't breached your quarantine.

But we had no Covid in Tasmania bar some cases that escaped attention in places such as in NSW; and those cases were localised quickly and dealt with effectively. Now, it is simply open slather and the devil take the hindmost. The bug is in our hospitals, presumably both among staff and patients, as anywhere else etc etc.

Sea-salt; beware sea-salt! The ELITES have dumped billions of teeny-weeny microchips in the sea and salt-pans to ensure their control over all of us as we sprinkle sea-salt on our roast beef and potatoes and fish'n'chips! A lot more efficient and cost-effective than distributing and enforcing vaccinations; don't you think? Who knows what the ELITES are sprinkling in the sea when they claim to be sprinkling the ashes of their dead granny in the sea. Ban cremation!!!!!
What absolute crap

Reactions: deni67
The UN has been given cotrol to enforce action under UN pandemic rules no objections allowed thanks to Albos lot and UN Pandemic .Wake up and see whats happening no resistance allowed thab=nks to government appointed minister of truth .This will be called conspircy theory no free speech tolerated .Another EUREAKA moment needed .
I know what EU-REEK-OF. The conspiracy mantra you speak off.

An anti vaxer wait and wee who the stupid one is.Covid tests I thought they had been stopped being produced. WHY the manufactuer said they do not work,
Thank you for my first Sunday morning giggle! Did you know that Moderna, Astra and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines have enough aluminium in them to make tin foil hats?

There is little that can be done with such outbreaks unfortunately, people just need to be super vigilant and to be careful. All we can hope for that these outbreaks will pass quickly and I hope that those who may have these symptoms to be super careful and seek medical advice as soon as possible. Take care everyone.
They will never pass while you keep thinking it's real. This is a con. Not many sick with whatever it is but they start the panic. Fear is the key, sell more medicine. Just stop eating junk food, get out into the sunshine morning and late afternoon without sunscreen, walk in nature and you will probably stay healthy. I've had no jabs, no sickness and I need more sun at the moment. We are being lied to so they can control us and sell more crap

Thank you for my first Sunday morning giggle! Did you know that Moderna, Astra and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines have enough aluminium in them to make tin foil hats?
yeah and what about all the people who died from them. The list is getting longer and people who didn't take the shots aren't sick yet. Too many I know of who got sick from the shots and those poor athletes who drop dead on the playing field. Wait till they force people to have them against their will, we do have free will. And then will come the crickets in the food and the 15 minute cities. This fact not fiction but too many are blind to it

• Haha
Reactions: freedy50 and deni67
I woke up years ago to people writing this absolute rubbish. 🙄

They just make themselves look really stupid wanting to believe conspiracy theories.
Guess you woke up in the wrong era. Proven the jabs don't work, make people sick and also die. Food chain is stuffed but people still eat the crap. Prefer medicine over real healing. Believe sunscreen works. Believe climate change is real, it isn't. Believe the government knows better than us what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat. We don't have health care we have sick care. Sad for you

I agree with most of what you post, Rob44 ... until you used a certain insulting word.
The people you brand as "anti-vaxxer" would like you to please give your definition of the word.

Many people are very wary of the mRNA vaccines that are STILL undergoing safety testing, and the long term effects will not be known for a long time yet.

What narrative was spread as a mantra from every politician. every news broadcaster and every morning show host all around the world, in unison, were the three little words "Safe and Effective."
The mRNA vaccines were anything but safe and effective.
It is not a conspiracy theory that many people suffered injury, mainly clotting and cardiac disorders (Myopathy), and many died. Not safe at all.

And we haven't yet investigated the so-called "excess deaths".

Then we come to the "effective" part.
We were told that the mRNA vaccines were effective in 97% of cases.
Then 95% ... 90% ... 85% ... 77% ... 50% ... !

We were told quite boldly and loudly, that "If you have the vaccine, the virus stops with you! You can't pass it on, and you can't get it. 2 weeks to flatten the curve."

You cannot deny that we were told these things, so where are the conspiracy theories here?
Where are the anti-vaxxers?
One would think, that (on observing that we were lied to in the above examples) a truly wise person would be very cautious about taking any of the mRNA Vaccines; and would certainly be very hesitant about allowing one of their children to have a shot or two of it, given that Mycarditis deaths were occurring in young, fit, otherwise healthy males aged 16 to 30+.

Fast forward to today.
Bill Gates is on record as saying that vaccine hesitancy would not be an issue in the coming pandemics, because people would be lining up demanding to be vaccinated.
How does he know this?
I'm in my mid 70's and have a medical background of 40 years practice.
I also have 8 yrs experience in Industrial Chemistry (Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Fluid dynamics). I regard my stance on things as sensible and measured.

I cannot accept the derogatory term "anti-vaxxer" just because someone has become "vaccine hesitant."
That - in my book - is caution and wisdom, until the research showing safety and efficacy testing yields the claimed results.
So far Pfizer and their ilk are very coy about releasing their test data, and whistleblowers who worked there are saying they never did the claimed testing.

Further - it has come out that results were skewed by removing people who died, from the trials, as well as those who developed reactions, or otherwise became unwell.
Why would you do that. Trial judges in Europe have issued severe reprimands on Pfizer for hiding such data, with fines yet to be determined.

So you seem to showing a good deal of ignorance about the mRNA dark side. I am unsure how they measured that the vaccines reduced hospital stays, or length of illness. But I accept such benefits were possible, and won't dispute that.
Individual cases should not be applied as general. Some people feel that the vaccines saved them. I wouldn't tell them otherwise - no one knows - too many variables.

However, when looking at the deaths that occurred, around 99% of those who got Covid, survived it.
Those who succumbed were aged, infirm with high-risk co-morbidities, and it is acknowledged that these unfortunate folk would have succumbed to the seasonal influenza viruses as easily as they did to Covid. Generally, people younger than 30 would have a survival rate parallel to the survival rate from seasonal influenza.

So where exactly was the benefit from these mRNA vaccines?
Can you blame people for rolling their eyes when a pox spread largely by males having anal sex, is being used as an excuse to once again threaten to lock down the world ... with no benefit.

I have read many of your posts, and believe you to be intelligent and rational.
But should you be looking a little harder at some of the evidence now available revealing a little chicanery in the Vaccine industry?

And please think about revising your use of the term "anti-vaxxer" since it is hurtful to people who have read widely on these vaccines, and for good reason are now hesitant to receive the mRNA variety.

I agree with most of what you post, Rob44 ... until you used a certain insulting word.
The people you brand as "anti-vaxxer" would like you to please give your definition of the word.

Many people are very wary of the mRNA vaccines that are STILL undergoing safety testing, and the long term effects will not be known for a long time yet.

What narrative was spread as a mantra from every politician. every news broadcaster and every morning show host all around the world, in unison, were the three little words "Safe and Effective."
The mRNA vaccines were anything but safe and effective.
It is not a conspiracy theory that many people suffered injury, mainly clotting and cardiac disorders (Myopathy), and many died. Not safe at all.

And we haven't yet investigated the so-called "excess deaths".

Then we come to the "effective" part.
We were told that the mRNA vaccines were effective in 97% of cases.
Then 95% ... 90% ... 85% ... 77% ... 50% ... !

We were told quite boldly and loudly, that "If you have the vaccine, the virus stops with you! You can't pass it on, and you can't get it. 2 weeks to flatten the curve."

You cannot deny that we were told these things, so where are the conspiracy theories here?
Where are the anti-vaxxers?
One would think, that (on observing that we were lied to in the above examples) a truly wise person would be very cautious about taking any of the mRNA Vaccines; and would certainly be very hesitant about allowing one of their children to have a shot or two of it, given that Mycarditis deaths were occurring in young, fit, otherwise healthy males aged 16 to 30+.

Fast forward to today.
Bill Gates is on record as saying that vaccine hesitancy would not be an issue in the coming pandemics, because people would be lining up demanding to be vaccinated.
How does he know this?
I'm in my mid 70's and have a medical background of 40 years practice.
I also have 8 yrs experience in Industrial Chemistry (Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Fluid dynamics). I regard my stance on things as sensible and measured.

I cannot accept the derogatory term "anti-vaxxer" just because someone has become "vaccine hesitant."
That - in my book - is caution and wisdom, until the research showing safety and efficacy testing yields the claimed results.
So far Pfizer and their ilk are very coy about releasing their test data, and whistleblowers who worked there are saying they never did the claimed testing.

Further - it has come out that results were skewed by removing people who died, from the trials, as well as those who developed reactions, or otherwise became unwell.
Why would you do that. Trial judges in Europe have issued severe reprimands on Pfizer for hiding such data, with fines yet to be determined.

So you seem to showing a good deal of ignorance about the mRNA dark side. I am unsure how they measured that the vaccines reduced hospital stays, or length of illness. But I accept such benefits were possible, and won't dispute that.
Individual cases should not be applied as general. Some people feel that the vaccines saved them. I wouldn't tell them otherwise - no one knows - too many variables.

However, when looking at the deaths that occurred, around 99% of those who got Covid, survived it.
Those who succumbed were aged, infirm with high-risk co-morbidities, and it is acknowledged that these unfortunate folk would have succumbed to the seasonal influenza viruses as easily as they did to Covid. Generally, people younger than 30 would have a survival rate parallel to the survival rate from seasonal influenza.

So where exactly was the benefit from these mRNA vaccines?
Can you blame people for rolling their eyes when a pox spread largely by males having anal sex, is being used as an excuse to once again threaten to lock down the world ... with no benefit.

I have read many of your posts, and believe you to be intelligent and rational.
But should you be looking a little harder at some of the evidence now available revealing a little chicanery in the Vaccine industry?

And please think about revising your use of the term "anti-vaxxer" since it is hurtful to people who have read widely on these vaccines, and for good reason are now hesitant to receive the mRNA variety.
l had a fall out with Rob not long ago when he called me stupid for being an anti Covid vaxxer . The trouble is people just follow others like sheep instead of going into the downside.l totally agree with you.

Ah Dear Ricky. Since Covid produced symptoms at the outset that resembled closely the common cold and influenza and possibly even malaria, which I have witnessed enough, the simple blood test on sale at chemist's shops enabled one to determine the high probability that one had caught Covid from some non-mask wearing person or otherwise careless idiot in some crowded or even family place. Crowded places being doctor's surgeries, shopping centres, a bus, an aeroplane, ferry, friend's car, child-care centre, school, hospital etc. so once one had tested positive, it gave the opportunity (if elderly) to have a telehealth consultation with one's GP to obtain the course of 15 pills that would knock the virus over more quickly than one's immune system could, which would tend to minimise the damage the virus could do to one's brain, lungs, liver, kidneys and possibly some other bodily organs, as well as other people

The simple Covid test, if positive, also would enable one to self-quarantine early enough in one's bedroom for 5-10 days to attempt to ensure that one would not inflict the virus on others both inside and outside the family home. Of course, nothing is perfect in this world other than the stupidity of the anti-vaxxer community and conspiracy theorists.
Thanks Rob44, at last some not so common sense and sanity!

Not had Covid, not had the flu and I hope I don’t get the other viruses. I guess it’s the luck of the draw. I certainly don’t live in fear of them
I had covid even though vaccinated. It was surprising 😮 how ill I became over long period. I am more fearful of the evolving virus now.

Reactions: Ingot
What surprises me about this is the amount of seniors that believe in these crack pot conspiracy theories!
There is a page on Facebook for the family and friends of conspiracy theorists, it tries to help them explain to their loved ones on why they shouldn't follow the tin foil hat wearing brigade!

Reactions: freedy50
I had covid even though vaccinated. It was surprising 😮 how ill I became over long period. I am more fearful of the evolving virus now.
Sorry to hear that.
While I get it that the world needed to quickly find a way to stop the virus, authorities quickly banned alternative therapy trials, and open public discussion of ways to deal with the virus.

This action - more than anything else, made people suspicious.
"Why won't they talk about it."
"Why won't they allow trials?"
"Why are they suspending health professionals with impeccable credentials?"

That ... and the worldwided usage on national broadcasts and media, that the Vaccines were "Safe and Effective." and "If you get vaccinated, the virus stops with you. You can't pass it on and you won't get it."
As soon as those things were obviously shown to be untrue, the conspiracy machine was activated, and rightly so.
Why were these questions not dealt with sensibly and publically?
Even today, the silence is deafening, despite European Court Cases finding many claims were unfounded.
These are my lingering questions too.

Reactions: Rickcb63
Nobody said you can't get the virus even with a vaccination, but it stops people being more ill if you get it.

Reactions: deecreighton1
yeah and what about all the people who died from them. The list is getting longer and people who didn't take the shots aren't sick yet. Too many I know of who got sick from the shots and those poor athletes who drop dead on the playing field. Wait till they force people to have them against their will, we do have free will. And then will come the crickets in the food and the 15 minute cities. This fact not fiction but too many are blind to it
Most people that died already had underlying health conditions. Getting the virus while you're like that makes you worse and could die, even with being vaccinated. I'm in the age group that needed the vaccinations and had them at the appropiate times. Certainly never been ill from them. Still need another booster. How many athletes allegedly "dropped dead on the playing field"?:rolleyes:

Crickets in food :LOL::LOL::LOL: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ground-crickets-food-acheta-powder/

And all a "15 minute city" is, is an urban planning concept where neighbourhoods provide residents with the basic things they need — shops, schools, parks, leisure options, health care — within a 15-minute radius by foot or bike. There's never been any reason to make it into a conspiracy theory.

Reactions: Veggiepatch
What a load of BS !
It’s all about control by the WHO AND WEF which are self elected, no one ever voted and placed them there, and let’s not mention Bill the saviour Gates , lol wake up people !!
I agree!

Most people that died already had underlying health conditions. Getting the virus while you're like that makes you worse and could die, even with being vaccinated. I'm in the age group that needed the vaccinations and had them at the appropiate times. Certainly never been ill from them. Still need another booster. How many athletes allegedly "dropped dead on the playing field"?:rolleyes:

Crickets in food :LOL::LOL::LOL: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ground-crickets-food-acheta-powder/

And all a "15 minute city" is, is an urban planning concept where neighbourhoods provide residents with the basic things they need — shops, schools, parks, leisure options, health care — within a 15-minute radius by foot or bike. There's never been any reason to make it into a conspiracy theory.
Except that every street in Newcastle will have surveillance cameras installed, so that every time you enter/leave home, it is recorded.
Why is that?
Not conspiracy - it is documented here.
They even state on page 15 that they need to work out how to tell the people why the IoT cameras are being put ip.
Read page 1 and page 15 if you somehow still do not believe what the WEF is up to.
You may be inspired to read the complete document (I encourage readers to do that.)

Remember NEWCASTLE is just the prototype of what is coming to every capital city and EVERY provincial city, then every hamlet and ghetto, until there is no place to hide.

It's hiding in plain sight.
Why are people so blind to their own pending demise?
Some people are realising it but are brainwashed into thinking it is somehow a good thing to kill off 8 billion people ... slowly ... (by 2050?)
If this is just rubbish to the reader, please move on.
I have heard all the tin-foil-hat jokes and Conspiracy theories linked to Anti-Vaxxer memes and WEF Control memes, and new Virus /Vaccine memes and WHO memes.

To people who have followed the trail from the deplatforming and gagging of those who want to talk about developments in the way we are controlled, to the censorship of people on Social Media who are pointing out that something may not be ok in the engine room, this is unsurprising, though alarming.

No one is forcing anyone to believe anything - it's just persistent information put out by the WEF themselves - nothing to do with conspiracy at all..

Attachments

• IoT  Surveillance Plans.PNG
    IoT Surveillance Plans.PNG
    70 KB · Views: 0
  • Smart Cities.PNG
    Smart Cities.PNG
    222.8 KB · Views: 0
Klaus Schwab, the founder of WEF has written a book called "The Great Reset."

When you read the words "Stakeholder Capitalism" it is not what it sounds like.

The "Stakeholders" are the G20 leaders, the Corporate CEO's and Leaders in every major government and economy. "Capitalism" means "Communism" but not the kind of Communism we have been brainwashed to be afraid of.
There will be no purges and mass killings a la Mao Zedong, Pol Pot or Stalin.
No, they are going to roast our goose slowly, as has already begun with recent historical events (Excess deaths may or may not be a symptom).

But put the two words together ie Stakeholder Capitalism, and you have an elite group who plan to control the world by forcing (slowly) the full replacement of every human being in work, by Robots who can perform the work - even if that "work" is not done the same way we humans have always done it or imagined it.

It really means World Government, run by the Elite Capitalists, as an Authoritarian enterprise, where there will be no dissent, because people will be basically contented.
they will (supposedly) have anything and everything for their comfort.
People will be chipped as per Elon Musk's current technology/experiment and their DNA will be altered to work with the new technology.

This will not happen immediately, because I suggest that 98% of people reading this do not think we will be forced to give up our ambitions. But our children won't mind - they are already brainwashed by wokism - (some of them).

Belief in God will be done away with, as per Yuval Harari, and a "new bible" will be written by AI (already in progress) to satisfy the religious bent of anyone so inclined.

Harari is recorded in his talks expressing this exact philosophical ideation.
He is just a "new atheist" in more ways than one, but still leading the attack on Christianity and God from a passive - almost benign matter-of-fact point of view, based on his pet subject, Philosophy.

Those who are Christian - and there are millions - will instantly recognise his use of eloquent language, science and philosophy to create his own fiction, as he attacks the human idea of a "God" as outdated. But Christians know in their hearts that he is so far wrong as to be derided for his stupidity.

He uses "what hapened in the stone age" to explain how we got here, philosophically.
But he bases his ideation on the premise of evolution, and fright, flight and fight terms.
He claims to know from "evolutionary evidence" and that "today we know from genetic evidence" that there were fertile sexual relations between Sapiens and Neanderthals."

This goes completely against what God has said, that each "kind" shall reproduce after its "kind."

Harari is a very polarising figure.
His ideation is compelling, but not convincing. If anything, I am even more resolved that ever, to believe in the loving God who created, nurtured and redeemed me.

What others choose to believe may be different, as is their right.

The first 6 minutes of this interview should tell you which side you want to be on.

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that.
While I get it that the world needed to quickly find a way to stop the virus, authorities quickly banned alternative therapy trials, and open public discussion of ways to deal with the virus.

This action - more than anything else, made people suspicious.
"Why won't they talk about it."
"Why won't they allow trials?"
"Why are they suspending health professionals with impeccable credentials?"

That ... and the worldwided usage on national broadcasts and media, that the Vaccines were "Safe and Effective." and "If you get vaccinated, the virus stops with you. You can't pass it on and you won't get it."
As soon as those things were obviously shown to be untrue, the conspiracy machine was activated, and rightly so.
Why were these questions not dealt with sensibly and publically?
Even today, the silence is deafening, despite European Court Cases finding many claims were unfounded.
These are my lingering questions too.
Yep true that, and the banning of ivermectin world wide by the self elected WHO, where there are no health professionals, we need to remove the WHO AND WEF !!

anyone who has participated in this drug trial, will be continually getting the Covid, hence all these cruise ships being full of sick people ! And everyone had to be fully vaxed to be able to board ! Now can you see the elephant in the room ?

• Haha
Klaus Schwab, the founder of WEF has written a book called "The Great Reset."

When you read the words "Stakeholder Capitalism" it is not what it sounds like.

The "Stakeholders" are the G20 leaders, the Corporate CEO's and Leaders in every major government and economy. "Capitalism" means "Communism" but not the kind of Communism we have been brainwashed to be afraid of.
There will be no purges and mass killings a la Mao Zedong, Pol Pot or Stalin.
No, they are going to roast our goose slowly, as has already begun with recent historical events (Excess deaths may or may not be a symptom).

But put the two words together ie Stakeholder Capitalism, and you have an elite group who plan to control the world by forcing (slowly) the full replacement of every human being in work, by Robots who can perform the work - even if that "work" is not done the same way we humans have always done it or imagined it.

It really means World Government, run by the Elite Capitalists, as an Authoritarian enterprise, where there will be no dissent, because people will be basically contented.
they will (supposedly) have anything and everything for their comfort.
People will be chipped as per Elon Musk's current technology/experiment and their DNA will be altered to work with the new technology.

This will not happen immediately, because I suggest that 98% of people reading this do not think we will be forced to give up our ambitions. But our children won't mind - they are already brainwashed by wokism - (some of them).

Belief in God will be done away with, as per Yuval Harari, and a "new bible" will be written by AI (already in progress) to satisfy the religious bent of anyone so inclined.

Harari is recorded in his talks expressing this exact philosophical ideation.
He is just a "new atheist" in more ways than one, but still leading the attack on Christianity and God from a passive - almost benign matter-of-fact point of view, based on his pet subject, Philosophy.

Those who are Christian - and there are millions - will instantly recognise his use of eloquent language, science and philosophy to create his own fiction, as he attacks the human idea of a "God" as outdated. But Christians know in their hearts that he is so far wrong as to be derided for his stupidity.

He uses "what hapened in the stone age" to explain how we got here, philosophically.
But he bases his ideation on the premise of evolution, and fright, flight and fight terms.
He claims to know from "evolutionary evidence" and that "today we know from genetic evidence" that there were fertile sexual relations between Sapiens and Neanderthals."

This goes completely against what God has said, that each "kind" shall reproduce after its "kind."

Harari is a very polarising figure.
His ideation is compelling, but not convincing. If anything, I am even more resolved that ever, to believe in the loving God who created, nurtured and redeemed me.

What others choose to believe may be different, as is their right.

The first 6 minutes of this interview should tell you which side you want to be on.

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Forget what they try to portray with Elon Musk,,, but look to Bill Gates the criminal he is working with Fauci on changing your dna , which is in the trial vax you all participated in !

• Haha