Discover why this customer's online order had Woolworths employees laughing out loud

As we all know, a little sense of humour goes a long way. Now and again, it's the little things that make our day brighter and more enjoyable, especially when it comes to the workplace.

So, when a Woolworths employee shared a customer's amusing shopping notes on social media, it had the staff and the online community in stitches.

It all began when a Woolworths worker posted on Facebook to share how one customer’s quirky behaviour brought a smile to her and her fellow workers’ faces.

‘My favourite customer is back,’ she said before sharing a photo of nine online order notes from the store's regular shopper. This customer seems to have a whimsical and unique way of communicating with the staff, and their wit and charm haven't gone unnoticed.

grocery1.jpg
The staff member shared these photos on social media. Credit: Facebook

The customer's notes covered a delightful array of topics, from the best pre-mashed potato to jokes about their cat’s diet, to amusing dietary confessions.

In the first note, they exclaimed, ‘BEST. MASH. EVER.’ referencing the frozen mashed potatoes from Bell Farms. ‘Try it, trust me,’ the customer added.

In the second note, the customer stated how much their pet loves one of the products they’ve bought.

‘Molly cat says thank you! Meoww,’ they wrote.

Meanwhile, a third note stated that a 20-pack of cranberry sachets was not what they expected it to be. ‘It’s not for me, I promise,’ they added.

The witty remarks didn't stop there, as the customer shared their thoughts on various other products.

One more note about substituting regular soft drinks with diet read: ‘Only sub with no sugar drinks. Got to watch that waistband.’ Isn't it refreshing to see someone being both health-conscious and cheeky at the same time?

grocery2.jpg
The Woolworths staff member posted more notes from the customer. Credit: Facebook

Further demonstrating their keen eye and sense of humour, the customer wrote about Sanitarium long-life soy milk: ‘It's amazing that people can buy milk soybeans for this milk.’

Maybe one of the most endearing comments was attached to a broccolini order, which the customer fondly referred to as ‘Baby trees’.

They added: ‘Makes me feel like a dinosaur when I eat them!’

On another note, the customer referred to someone in their household named Ruby, who bought a 6-pack of wholemeal English muffins.

‘Ruby thinks because she gets wholemeal that it’s “healthy”. What a bl**** fool,’ the customer stated.

The staff’s co-workers were delighted by the posts, with many wishing for their own oddball customers. ‘Why don't we have cool customers like this?’ one worker lamented.

grocery3.jpg
It’s easy to see why this customer is a favourite among Woolies workers. Credit: Facebook

While another exclaimed: ‘Why aren’t ours this good?’

‘What the actual h***? This is priceless,’ someone else wrote. One more employee even shared how such a fun interaction had brightened their day, stating, ‘Not much makes you smile these days on a shift, but that certainly does!’

In a similar story, a Kmart employee took it upon themselves to bring joy to other people’s faces with their over-the-top store announcement. The part-time musician and social media content creator posted a video of him talking in an exaggerated British accent while the famous classical composition ‘Spring’ by Vivaldi.

‘Good evening, customers,’ he started.

‘As the sun must set on a beautiful horizon, so, too, must you make your way to the front of the store to finalise your purchases,’ he continued in a posh accent. You can read the rest of the story here.
Key Takeaways
  • A Woolworths employee has shared hilarious examples of quirky behaviour from a regular shopper.
  • The shopper's amusing notes on her online orders, including comments on products and recommendations, have brought smiles to the faces of Woolworths employees.
  • The post has garnered many positive reactions from other Woolworths employees wishing for their own quirky customers.
  • The amusing customer's antics serve as a welcome break from the mundane and stressful work environment for Woolworths employees.
Have you ever come across anything amusing while shopping or during your time in the workforce? Maybe you’ve seen an unexpected message in one of your orders, like this shopper here. Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
As we all know, a little sense of humour goes a long way. Now and again, it's the little things that make our day brighter and more enjoyable, especially when it comes to the workplace.

So, when a Woolworths employee shared a customer's amusing shopping notes on social media, it had the staff and the online community in stitches.

It all began when a Woolworths worker posted on Facebook to share how one customer’s quirky behaviour brought a smile to her and her fellow workers’ faces.

‘My favourite customer is back,’ she said before sharing a photo of nine online order notes from the store's regular shopper. This customer seems to have a whimsical and unique way of communicating with the staff, and their wit and charm haven't gone unnoticed.

View attachment 20884
The staff member shared these photos on social media. Credit: Facebook

The customer's notes covered a delightful array of topics, from the best pre-mashed potato to jokes about their cat’s diet, to amusing dietary confessions.

In the first note, they exclaimed, ‘BEST. MASH. EVER.’ referencing the frozen mashed potatoes from Bell Farms. ‘Try it, trust me,’ the customer added.

In the second note, the customer stated how much their pet loves one of the products they’ve bought.

‘Molly cat says thank you! Meoww,’ they wrote.

Meanwhile, a third note stated that a 20-pack of cranberry sachets was not what they expected it to be. ‘It’s not for me, I promise,’ they added.

The witty remarks didn't stop there, as the customer shared their thoughts on various other products.

One more note about substituting regular soft drinks with diet read: ‘Only sub with no sugar drinks. Got to watch that waistband.’ Isn't it refreshing to see someone being both health-conscious and cheeky at the same time?

View attachment 20885
The Woolworths staff member posted more notes from the customer. Credit: Facebook

Further demonstrating their keen eye and sense of humour, the customer wrote about Sanitarium long-life soy milk: ‘It's amazing that people can buy milk soybeans for this milk.’

Maybe one of the most endearing comments was attached to a broccolini order, which the customer fondly referred to as ‘Baby trees’.

They added: ‘Makes me feel like a dinosaur when I eat them!’

On another note, the customer referred to someone in their household named Ruby, who bought a 6-pack of wholemeal English muffins.

‘Ruby thinks because she gets wholemeal that it’s “healthy”. What a bl**** fool,’ the customer stated.

The staff’s co-workers were delighted by the posts, with many wishing for their own oddball customers. ‘Why don't we have cool customers like this?’ one worker lamented.

View attachment 20886
It’s easy to see why this customer is a favourite among Woolies workers. Credit: Facebook

While another exclaimed: ‘Why aren’t ours this good?’

‘What the actual h***? This is priceless,’ someone else wrote. One more employee even shared how such a fun interaction had brightened their day, stating, ‘Not much makes you smile these days on a shift, but that certainly does!’

In a similar story, a Kmart employee took it upon themselves to bring joy to other people’s faces with their over-the-top store announcement. The part-time musician and social media content creator posted a video of him talking in an exaggerated British accent while the famous classical composition ‘Spring’ by Vivaldi.

‘Good evening, customers,’ he started.

‘As the sun must set on a beautiful horizon, so, too, must you make your way to the front of the store to finalise your purchases,’ he continued in a posh accent. You can read the rest of the story here.
Key Takeaways

• A Woolworths employee has shared hilarious examples of quirky behaviour from a regular shopper.
  • The shopper's amusing notes on her online orders, including comments on products and recommendations, have brought smiles to the faces of Woolworths employees.
  • The post has garnered many positive reactions from other Woolworths employees wishing for their own quirky customers.
  • The amusing customer's antics serve as a welcome break from the mundane and stressful work environment for Woolworths employees.
Have you ever come across anything amusing while shopping or during your time in the workforce? Maybe you’ve seen an unexpected message in one of your orders, like this shopper here. Let us know in the comments below!
If this humour and worth reporting. Then wow, have I got life wrong. 🤯