Discover which new Tim Tam flavour has fans absolutely ecstatic!

Dear members, brace yourselves: Arnott's has just introduced a new Tim Tam flavour that's bound to tickle your taste buds and make your afternoon tea irresistible!

Behold the mouthwatering Coconut Cream flavour, where crunchy biscuits sandwich a cream coconut-flavoured centre, and the whole delicious concoction is coated in a generous layer of chocolate.

For fans of coconut and chocolate combinations, this is a dream come true!

This indulgent creation is now available in the biscuit aisle at Woolies and Coles supermarkets, and Coles Express stores all around Australia for $4.50.

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.27.30 PM.png
Arnott’s has delighted fans with its newest flavour in the Tim Tam range - Coconut Cream. Credit: Coles.

The response from shoppers has been enthusiastic, and social media is already buzzing with excitement over the new flavour.

One thrilled fan exclaimed, 'My dream has come true!' While another confirmed, 'They are moreish - so yum.'

Others couldn't wait to get their hands on these delightful biscuits, saying, 'I love coconut; I can't wait to try these,’ and even, 'Oh my god, I'm running to Coles’.

This heavenly biscuit innovation came after Arnott's discovered that 73 per cent of Aussies loved the taste of coconut and chocolate together in a recent poll. (Who can blame them? It's a flavour made in paradise!)

Rebecca Chan, Arnott's marketing manager, said, 'Australians adore Tim Tam, and we love making new flavour combinations for them that bring their favourite chocolate biscuit to life in innovative and exciting ways.'

The Coconut Cream Tim Tam is a decadent addition that captures the dreamy, island-life taste, transporting Australian households to a tropical paradise with every bite. Chan added: 'We can't wait to hear what fans think of the new flavour.'

In addition, just a few weeks ago, Tim Tam fans were already rejoicing at the news of a collaboration between Tim Tam and Nescafé. Celebrating 85 years of Nescafé and 40 years of the Tim Tam Slam, the Australian favourites joined forces to create a range of slammer mocha sachets. These blissful beverages are now exclusively available at Woolworths around Australia.

Coming in boxes of eight for $7.60, the slammer mocha sachets can be found in three tempting flavours: caramel, original chocolate, and dark chocolate. There's a flavour for everyone, no matter your Tim Tam Slam preference!

Key Takeaways

• Arnott’s has released a new Coconut Cream flavoured Tim Tam, consisting of two crunchy biscuits with a coconut-flavoured centre, all coated in chocolate.
  • The Coconut Cream Tim Tam is now available exclusively at Coles supermarkets and Coles Express stores around Australia for $4.50.
  • The new flavour comes after a recent poll showed that 73 per cent of Australians love the taste of coconut and chocolate together.
  • Last week, Tim Tam also collaborated with Nescafé to create a range of slammer mocha sachets for the ultimate Tim Tam Slam, available exclusively at Woolworths around Australia.

Tim Tam, introduced by Arnott's in 1964, is one of Australia’s most beloved biscuit brands. These cream-filled sandwich biscuits were originally created by Ian Norris, an employee at Arnott's. While on a trip to Britain, Norris discovered the popular Penguin biscuits and was inspired to develop a similar treat for his own company. Thus, in 1964, the Tim Tam biscuits were launched, named after a derby horse called Tim Tam.

Every year on February 16, Australians come together to celebrate Tim Tam Day. These biscuits hold a special place in the hearts of Aussies and are considered a national treasure.

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.27.23 PM.png
Tim Tam Day falls on February 16 each year. Credit: Arnott’s.

It's no wonder there is a dedicated day on the calendar to express their love for this delightful confection and explore new and creative ways to enjoy Tim Tams. It's a perfect occasion to discover exciting and innovative ways of savouring these delicious biscuits.

So, dear Seniors Discount Club members, next time you're at Coles or Woolworths, why not treat yourself to these new and exciting coconut-flavoured Tim Tams or a delightful slammer mocha for that extra bit of indulgence?

We're sure you'll agree; life doesn't get much sweeter than this! Do you happen to have an all-time favourite Tim Tam flavour that you just can't resist adding to your grocery list? We're eager to hear your delightful choices, so go ahead and share them with us in the comments section below!

Sponsored
Dear members, brace yourselves: Arnott's has just introduced a new Tim Tam flavour that's bound to tickle your taste buds and make your afternoon tea irresistible!

Behold the mouthwatering Coconut Cream flavour, where crunchy biscuits sandwich a cream coconut-flavoured centre, and the whole delicious concoction is coated in a generous layer of chocolate.

This indulgent creation is now available in the biscuit aisle at Woolies and Coles supermarkets, and Coles Express stores all around Australia for $4.50.

View attachment 21507
Arnott’s has delighted fans with its newest flavour in the Tim Tam range - Coconut Cream. Credit: Coles.

The response from shoppers has been enthusiastic, and social media is already buzzing with excitement over the new flavour.

One thrilled fan exclaimed, 'My dream has come true!' While another confirmed, 'They are moreish - so yum.'

Others couldn't wait to get their hands on these delightful biscuits, saying, 'I love coconut; I can't wait to try these,’ and even, 'Oh my god, I'm running to Coles’.

This heavenly biscuit innovation came after Arnott's discovered that 73 per cent of Aussies loved the taste of coconut and chocolate together in a recent poll. (Who can blame them? It's a flavour made in paradise!)

Rebecca Chan, Arnott's marketing manager, said, 'Australians adore Tim Tam, and we love making new flavour combinations for them that bring their favourite chocolate biscuit to life in innovative and exciting ways.'

The Coconut Cream Tim Tam is a decadent addition that captures the dreamy, island-life taste, transporting Australian households to a tropical paradise with every bite. Chan added: 'We can't wait to hear what fans think of the new flavour.'

In addition, just a few weeks ago, Tim Tam fans were already rejoicing at the news of a collaboration between Tim Tam and Nescafé. Celebrating 85 years of Nescafé and 40 years of the Tim Tam Slam, the Australian favourites joined forces to create a range of slammer mocha sachets. These blissful beverages are now exclusively available at Woolworths around Australia.

Coming in boxes of eight for $7.60, the slammer mocha sachets can be found in three tempting flavours: caramel, original chocolate, and dark chocolate. There's a flavour for everyone, no matter your Tim Tam Slam preference!

Key Takeaways

• Arnott’s has released a new Coconut Cream flavoured Tim Tam, consisting of two crunchy biscuits with a coconut-flavoured centre, all coated in chocolate.
  • The Coconut Cream Tim Tam is now available exclusively at Coles supermarkets and Coles Express stores around Australia for $4.50.
  • The new flavour comes after a recent poll showed that 73 per cent of Australians love the taste of coconut and chocolate together.
  • Last week, Tim Tam also collaborated with Nescafé to create a range of slammer mocha sachets for the ultimate Tim Tam Slam, available exclusively at Woolworths around Australia.

Tim Tam, introduced by Arnott's in 1964, is one of Australia’s most beloved biscuit brands. These cream-filled sandwich biscuits were originally created by Ian Norris, an employee at Arnott's. While on a trip to Britain, Norris discovered the popular Penguin biscuits and was inspired to develop a similar treat for his own company. Thus, in 1964, the Tim Tam biscuits were launched, named after a derby horse called Tim Tam.

Every year on February 16, Australians come together to celebrate Tim Tam Day. These biscuits hold a special place in the hearts of Aussies and are considered a national treasure.

View attachment 21508

It's no wonder there is a dedicated day on the calendar to express their love for this delightful confection and explore new and creative ways to enjoy Tim Tams. It's a perfect occasion to discover exciting and innovative ways of savouring these delicious biscuits.

So, dear Seniors Discount Club members, next time you're at Coles or Woolworths, why not treat yourself to these new and exciting coconut-flavoured Tim Tams or a delightful slammer mocha for that extra bit of indulgence?

We're sure you'll agree; life doesn't get much sweeter than this! Do you happen to have an all-time favourite Tim Tam flavour that you just can't resist adding to your grocery list? We're eager to hear your delightful choices, so go ahead and share them with us in the comments section below!
What is with Arnotts. All they seem to be able to come up with is more flavours of Timtams. They take away all the old favourite biscuits just to produce more Timtams. Not everyone likes Timtams. I for one will not buy them. I’m still cranky about Lattice being taken away.

What is with Arnotts. All they seem to be able to come up with is more flavours of Timtams. They take away all the old favourite biscuits just to produce more Timtams. Not everyone likes Timtams. I for one will not buy them. I’m still cranky about Lattice being taken away.
I have to agree with you. I do like TimTams, but I also like the old favorites which are slowly disappearing from our shelves. Maybe Arnotts are in cohorts with the Diet Food Companies? Tempt us with lovely chocolate biscuits so we all gain weight and then have to resort to buying all the expensive diet solutions - (which don't work anyway)

View attachment 21507

Key Takeaways

View attachment 21508

What happened to the white chocolate with the mango filling 😩

Reactions: Ricci
I have & never will try a Tim Tan as I don't like a chocolate biscuit & I certainly don't like coconut flavour either so it is a no from me!

Reactions: Ricci

View attachment 21507

Key Takeaways

View attachment 21508

I note the packet is 165grams!! I will not be paying that amount for 8 biscuits.

View attachment 21507

Key Takeaways

View attachment 21508

Tim Tam addict here, I don't think its a biscuit unless it is a Tim Tam, I usually buy double chocolate coat, why buy a single Choc coat when you can get a double? I will also experiment with different flavours if I like the sound or look of them, I wish they would come out with a Chocolate and Orange cream flavour, that would be my idea of Chocolate heaven, still double coat will do until then. Heaven is when Woolies or Coles have a two pack offer or just a discounted one pack, My pantry is hardly ever missing a pack of Tim Tams, I feel really hard done by and sad if the usual space occupied is empty. Talking about them now has me restraining myself, after all it is still breakfast time here.

I only like regular Tim Tam's. I wish Arnotts would concentrate on getting better at producing their old favourites. Has anyone else noticed that their cream biscuits have dropped in flavour
and quality ?

View attachment 21507

Key Takeaways

View attachment 21508

Never mind the Coconut Cream, bring back the Chilli Tim Tam's I say.

Tim Tam addict here, I don't think its a biscuit unless it is a Tim Tam, I usually buy double chocolate coat, why buy a single Choc coat when you can get a double? I will also experiment with different flavours if I like the sound or look of them, I wish they would come out with a Chocolate and Orange cream flavour, that would be my idea of Chocolate heaven, still double coat will do until then. Heaven is when Woolies or Coles have a two pack offer or just a discounted one pack, My pantry is hardly ever missing a pack of Tim Tams, I feel really hard done by and sad if the usual space occupied is empty. Talking about them now has me restraining myself, after all it is still breakfast time here.

Love this article, as well as Tim Tams. After I finished Nasho, during the Viet war, I went down to the local Woolies, and bought a pack of TTs to celebrate with my family.

Reactions: Macarj
I just want Arnotts to keep Double Coat Tim Tams…these are my guilty little pleasure, and I only eat one and them put them away!!

Looking forward to trying these ones but really wish they would bring out a Vegemite one and I agree with Linta54, bring back Lattice biscuits, best biscuit for making Custard Slice.