Discover the $35 Kmart 3-in-1 mop and bucket set everyone is raving about!

Here at Seniors Discount Club, we know that a clean and tidy home is essential to living comfortably, but the actual task of cleaning can be a chore in itself. Thankfully, we found a product that might make your cleaning routine much easier—and many of our fellow Australians are raving about it too!

Meet the extraordinary Kmart 3-in-1 Mop and Bucket Set, a budget-friendly solution hailed as a game-changer in household cleaning.

Word has spread like wildfire online, with social media posts from happy customers who swear by this handy cleaning tool. Eager bargain hunters are now journeying to their local Kmart to grab this set for their cleaning arsenal.

1686103240414.png
You can get Kmart Australia's 3-in-1 Mop and Bucket Set at the affordable price of $35. Source: Kmart Australia

An Australian mum recently shared her experience with the Kmart 3-in-1 Mop and Bucket Set on the popular Facebook group, Mums Who Clean. She posted images showcasing the set's unique features and wrote, 'So I don't usually do reviews, but I bought the Kmart 3-in-1 Mop & Bucket Set because I wanted a bucket that separated clean and dirty water and (is) easy to use. For $35, I love it.'

What sets this mop and bucket duo apart from the rest? The genius design of the bucket offers separate compartments for clean and dirty water, allowing for a longer-lasting, more effective cleaning experience.

No more smearing dirty water all your floor!

Members of the online cleaning community were quick to share their excitement about this fantastic discovery, as one enthusiast exclaimed, 'Thank you!! I've been looking for something like this!! I hate re-dipping my mop into dirty water!'

Another impressed individual added, 'Been wondering about this. I'm so buying it now.'

The praise for this affordable gem doesn't end there. Another post in Mums Who Clean also gave a raving review of the mop and bucket set, calling it a 'game-changer'.

The eager customer said, 'Kmart $35 Mop, clean water chamber and a dirty water chamber, 360-degree swivel. Game-changer. Made cleaning the walls a breeze with no need to keep changing the water.'

Yes, you read that right! The 360-degree swivel feature of the mop head apparently makes cleaning your walls a breeze. Though mopping walls may not be a part of everyone's regular cleaning routine, users swear by the time-saving benefits of this 3-in-1 cleaning marvel.

'If you get a build-up of dust etc., then you'd be amazed at the difference… Make sure you go over walls first with it dry or use another cleaning mop then wash; otherwise, you'll just spread the dust,' one experienced cleaner advised.

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart shoppers are raving about the new 3-in-1 Mop and Bucket Set, calling it a game changer.
  • The mop bucket has separate water compartments, allowing users to wring out the mop in the dirty water side while keeping the soapy water clean.
  • Several posts on Facebook groups have gained attention, with hundreds of people expressing their eagerness to purchase the product.
  • Many users praised the 360-degree swivel function on the mop head, which makes cleaning walls much easier.
Are you ready to transform your cleaning routine and say goodbye to dirt and grime? Look no further than the Kmart 3-in-1 Mop and Bucket Set, available for just $35. Whether it's your floors or walls that need sprucing up, this set is designed to revolutionise your cleaning experience.

Don't miss the opportunity to keep some extra dollars in your pocket while achieving a sparkling clean. Visit your nearest Kmart store and get your hands on this sensational set today!

Sponsored
Why would anyone use a mop. Get a steam cleaner, no cleaning nasties to buy and harm the environment. Cleans everything quickly and efficiently.